Dior Diorskin Nude Compact Nude Glow Versatile Powder Makeup uploaded by Nazhiya💎 Н.

BY DIOR

Powder makeup with style sponge and brush. An innovative dual-finish formula with 100% natural active ingredients and nude glow pigments delivers a flawless, bare-skin effect. Available in a range of shades.

Ari G.
11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
MARAVILLOSO PRODUCTO, DE EXTREMADAMENTE BUENA CALIDAD LA VERDAD ES QUE SE ESPERA POR PARTE DE LOS CLIENTES QUE SIGAN EN SU PRODUCCION SI BUENA ES MUY BUENO Y DA UN ACABADO MUY PROFESIONAL Y POR SUPIESTO QUE ES DE FACIL APLICACION Y POR ESTO Y POR SUS EXCELENTES BENEFICIOS ESTETICOS SE LOS RECOMIENDO A MIS AMIGOS FAMILIARES Y CONOCIDOS
bayley c.
Durant, OK
I cannot find a use for this product in my collection. I own lots of setting powders and powdered foundations and this just seems to be too in between for me. It sets on the skin like a setting powder, but my face over the course of the day got greasy like I hadn't put any powder on at all. It could be my skin I suppose, but I can't recommend based off my experience.
Kristen F.
Oceanside, NY
Okay, so this isn't something I personally own. It is in my mothers makeup bag and I use it from time to time. It has SPF 10, so it protects against the sun. I only use it when I wear light makeup and need a finishing touch. I don't know if I would recommended it to others since I only used it a few time, but the few times I have used it I liked how it looked.
Maria V.
I use this product 1000000 years do its ok and ive got what o ordered but!!!!!! Its not that form that on photo. I wanted one under other but they sent me one next to another one... I want me old form back :(
Tracie K.
This is a beautiful powder! The finish is soft and natural, but gives a great coverage. It's nice that it has a SPF but still doesn't give a flashback on camera.
Maria Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Well, this powder Dior is my favorite of the world and is lasting is so easy to apply, and is perfectly with your skin, not to mention the small brush bearing, and the packaging is amazing and so cute . LOVE IT. Highly recommended you won't regret it at all.
Amima K.
One of the best setting powders out there,a bit pricey but amazing product and formulation does not look flaky when applied sets into sling perfectly.
lizeth e.
Su tono me gustó mucho y es suave al contacto con la piel, con el constante uso no se desmorona y es un producto que e recomendado en muchas ocasiones
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Works great and all skin types very expensive though. I want to show the money it's a great product otherwise you could do something less expensive
Trinity L.
Only one word is needed for this product and that's perfect!! It makes my skin look just wonderful and it gives me great confidence.
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Que tan bueno es la cobertura? Y la durabilidad?