• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 003 CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 002 AMBER
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 035 MATTE CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 025 MATTE AMBER

BY DIOR #5 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
This is by far the best bronzer I've tried and used in years.
It is finely ground, does not give the appearance of orange,
has a very subtle shine and gives a healthy, absolutely natural shine.
I use it too in winter, this is a clear shade that gives it a healthy
appearance, not the bronzey appearance by any means.
Pack beautiful, elegant, luxurious, elegant and super and it comes with
a gorgeous Kabuki mini-brush. In any case,
I totally recommend this bronzer!
Absolutely amazing - my favorite bronzer. It is perfect
to use as both bronzer and contour have a
great combination of colors to make a perfect skin.
Could not be happier !!!.
Iva S.
Sofia
This is the perfect natural sunkissed glow bronzer and in the same time blush. For me it's completely enough to use only this product in the summer.
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
I normally go for premium/high end products in makeup and skin care, but still hesitated to justify spending this much on a highlighter, so I kept rereading reviews, rewatching my fav beauty vloggers, only to realize, I actually need this product in my life.
The only thing I regret is that I haven't purchased it any sooner, not a day goes by without me reaching for this gem.
The intensity and texture allows a seamless, blendable, buildable feature - from innocent dewy look to full on plastic glow. A lot depends on the brush you use. It comes with a mini kabuki, but personally I find the effect a bit dense, prefer a fan or tapered brush instead.
Do yourself a solid and add this glorious product to your kit.
hande t.
istanbul
kullandığım en güzel allıktı. Gün boyu kalıcı doğal bir görünüm sağlıyor bayıldım her gün kullanırım tekrar almayı düşünürüm hiçbir eksi yönü yok ben ürünü çok sevdim sizin de almanızı tavsiye ederim #vaxbox
Ale M.
Miami
I bought it last week and i fell in love
The quality is incomparable to any other
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 002 AMBER more...
I love this bronzer and it it's one of my favorites so far, it gives you very natural results and the color is just perfect! The packaging is very fancy and it comes with a case to protect the powder if you accidentally drop it, i got it for 46, so paying 56 seems pricey for me, I love Dior and this product, but I think you can get a much cheaper one that could do a "similar" work
veronica e.
Forney, TX
Love this product so much! honestly it is a little pricey:) but totally worth it, . leaves a glow and is so beautiful
Rachel H.
It gives your face natural warmth! Gorgeous for daily or if you apply heavily for night out! It is completely worth your money! I bought it at the airport. I would definitely buy this product again! I have it for about 6 months and I still haven't finished it!
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.

Macy's