• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 003 CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 002 AMBER
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 035 MATTE CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 025 MATTE AMBER

BY DIOR #5 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Yesenia R.
This powder is so lovely and comes in a variety of tones. The slight shimmer is just enough to blur and make you look luminous. It's a great contouring product.
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
So elegant design and good powder with kabuki brush highly recommend buy it
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I don't even know where to begin on how beautiful this makes the skin look I wore this on my wedding day and I go load I wart on my honeymoon as well and we went on a cruise everybody was complementing the way my face was glowing
Annie G.
Toronto , ON
Love this bronzer. You can build up on the color and it blends very easily to give you a sun-kissed look. I would recommend this one to any who is just just starting out with a bronzer. It goes on smoothly, doesn't make skin look dry like how other bronzers do. And it gives you a hint of sparkle that gives you that dewy look as well.
Katie P.
Lafayette, LA
I adore this powder! I use it as more of a bronzer, because my skin is fairly light. I typically put on primer, then this bronzer, and then a lighter powder to make sure its not too dark. It highlights my check bones PERFECTLY! Would highly recommend it!
Dudah R.
Brasília
Loved it! A WONDERFUL product! for those who want to lighten the skin. Not to mention that it serves both for use in a more simple makeup both a more elaborate makeup and for a party!
Kim V.
Toronto
Love love love love this product to death. It comes on very light and smooth. It is buildable and the colour is quite nice. I have asian skin and the tone of this bronzer works really well on my skin. I would buy it again if it wasn't so crazy expensive!!
It's the best bronzer I've ever used, I love it.
Has a unique consistency, 100% recommended, is a safe product and leaves you with good results.
Mayra G.
Its a really nice bronzer. I feel like its overpriced but then its Dior so I guess...
This is a really nice product that me and my sister love. best for tan skin in my opinion and is really easy to blend with the brush given, however sometimes it comes out a little patchy if u use a cheaper brush to blend . overall this is a really nice product and feels light on the skin . Both me and my sister agree we would buy it again .

Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.

Sephora