• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 003 CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 002 AMBER
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 035 MATTE CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 025 MATTE AMBER

BY DIOR #5 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Nandini K.
Waste of money....its not at all worth d high price point.... u r just paying for d name n packaging
Carine B.
Montreal , QC
I normally adore Christian Dior makeup, but this was too translucent on my skin, so it wasn’t as effective as I imagined it would be. It was very easy to apply, and the smell is very light. I would only recommend it to whoever needing a little shimmer.
KRISTINE S.
Apollo Beach, FL
This worked pretty well. I preferred the shimmer bronzer when they had it. It was absolute favorite.
Marwa H.
Bahrain
Its a little orange on my skin its texture is good thought and I once weared it for 14 house and it lasted but my foundation didn't 😣
Emma E.
Albemarle, NC
Don't put highlighter or blush under it because it almost canceled it out I put this on our foundation then I later bronzer and blush with a setting powde don't put highlighter or blush under it because it almost canceled it out I put this on our foundation then I later bronzer and blush with a setting spray over it all.
Elodie L.
I love Dior but this product just didn't do it. It just did't do it for me. My skin tone wasn't for this product.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
I want to love this, because I ADORE Dior make up +skincare, but I just can't get on board. The product has a great highly pigmented color. But overall I find it goes on a bit uneven, like the color just doesn't deposit smoothly no matter what brush I try to use with it or how heavy or light of a hand I apply it with
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 002 AMBER more...
I love this bronzer and it it's one of my favorites so far, it gives you very natural results and the color is just perfect! The packaging is very fancy and it comes with a case to protect the powder if you accidentally drop it, i got it for 46, so paying 56 seems pricey for me, I love Dior and this product, but I think you can get a much cheaper one that could do a "similar" work
Katt M.
Ottawa
I got this product as a gift. It was great and worked well with my skin (oily). It also stayed fresh looking all day. Item was a little pricey when I went to purchase once my first ran out.
Kelci R.
Charleston, SC
A very smooth powder! My olive skin tone tends to tan uneven, and I liked that this helped make it appear natural. Easy to blend! I didn’t like that it transferred so easy to anything that touched it though.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.

Macy's