• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 003 CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 002 AMBER
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 035 MATTE CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 025 MATTE AMBER

BY DIOR #5 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lucy B.
What can I say...J'adore Dior!! This product is one my friends are constantly asking to borrow. It gives the illusion that you have spent the entire day on Miami beach. It never looks muddy, even when I forget to put on translucent powder over my liquid foundation. Highly reccomend!!!!
Christina S.
Ottawa, ON
I have used this product for YEARS! It lasts for a long time, goes on naturally - but can build for a darker shade if needed. Great for all year around. Although it's expensive, it lasts and is worth the price.
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
I love this so much. Firstly the compact is the best especially for a person like me who travels a lot. The shade is perfect, I love the brush it comes with it allows the perfect amount of product to be picked up. It applies to the face easily and doesn't look muddy. It is pricey but of you have the budget then why not.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I love this bronzers! It makes my skin tone pop. I'm dark beige in Dior foundation and this still like great on me. Would like to see an expanded range of these though.
Danille D.
Very lightweight. Has a bit of coverage. Sets the makeup very well. The colors are pretty natural and blends well.
Anny L.
Dixon, CA
I love tan color. Especially winter time that you have no choice and this powder setting is just perfect anytime
Nene W.
I really enjoyed this product as a gift from my grandma but it’s very expensive. I don’t think I can spend that
Catie R.
Pelham, AL
Great summer product for my fair skin. I can't tan but this helps me from looking like the undead. Great product. Light. Not heavy feeling or looking.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
As with all high end cosmetics, you are paying not only for s good product, but also unique packaging and this is no exception. Yellow skin ladies, this is for you!
Laah R.
An application and wonderful final result, I always use it and recommend it to everyone because it is an excellent product.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.

Macy's