BY DIOR

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Abdelisse F.
Land O Lakes , FL
I absolutely adore this Highlighter. I got it just to try it because the packaging is stunning and when I tried it on I could not believe how beautiful it is! It is more of a “natural” glow but a little fix plus and it becomes a blinding highlight. The only downside is the price but it’s totally worth it * to me
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
Great quality bronzer.The packaging was very pretty. Its a great match for my skin tone. Its the first and only bronzer i ever brought and owned. Im very pleased with the results. Dior products has always amazed me with the quality of there products. They cost a pretty penny. But its well worth it. I will always be a dior fan. And i would always recommend to everyone i know.
Candice C.
Brooklyn, NY
I use it every day! My go to bronzer. I use it to contour, for every day color, and it’s buildable. It’s matte finish. I would recommend it to any one. Little pricey
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
This is by far the best bronzer I've tried and used in years.
It is finely ground, does not give the appearance of orange,
has a very subtle shine and gives a healthy, absolutely natural shine.
I use it too in winter, this is a clear shade that gives it a healthy
appearance, not the bronzey appearance by any means.
Pack beautiful, elegant, luxurious, elegant and super and it comes with
a gorgeous Kabuki mini-brush. In any case,
I totally recommend this bronzer!
Absolutely amazing - my favorite bronzer. It is perfect
to use as both bronzer and contour have a
great combination of colors to make a perfect skin.
Could not be happier !!!.
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
I normally go for premium/high end products in makeup and skin care, but still hesitated to justify spending this much on a highlighter, so I kept rereading reviews, rewatching my fav beauty vloggers, only to realize, I actually need this product in my life.
The only thing I regret is that I haven't purchased it any sooner, not a day goes by without me reaching for this gem.
The intensity and texture allows a seamless, blendable, buildable feature - from innocent dewy look to full on plastic glow. A lot depends on the brush you use. It comes with a mini kabuki, but personally I find the effect a bit dense, prefer a fan or tapered brush instead.
Do yourself a solid and add this glorious product to your kit.
Leora S.
This Has to be by far my most favorite's blush bronzer goes on so naturally for my skin tone it's a little pricey but worth every penny I got mine at Sephora and the color I got was number three which is cinnamon I would buy it over and over again I even convince my sister to get it and now she loves it too
Katie P.
Lafayette, LA
I adore this powder! I use it as more of a bronzer, because my skin is fairly light. I typically put on primer, then this bronzer, and then a lighter powder to make sure its not too dark. It highlights my check bones PERFECTLY! Would highly recommend it!
Elissa K.
This gives me the perfect glow and bronzed look. I love it! This has just the right amount of shimmer, so it isn't too much but still looks glowy and healthy. Great for over foundation, it's light and airy and doesn't look heavy on my skin. 10/10
Julia M.
Dearborn, MI
To die for! I ikr experimenting with higher end and low end products and this expensive buy is well worth it. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Will definitely be purchasing again when the time comes. And I almost forgot to mention the packaging! The packaging is impeccable!
Emma E.
Albemarle, NC
Don't put highlighter or blush under it because it almost canceled it out I put this on our foundation then I later bronzer and blush with a setting powde don't put highlighter or blush under it because it almost canceled it out I put this on our foundation then I later bronzer and blush with a setting spray over it all.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
is it really good?
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
I've been wanting to try this but would I look good on my skin tone?? Is it worth the price? How long does this last?
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.
Frangy Q.
Medley, FL
It takes forever to get there, is it worth the price?

Sephora