• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 003 CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 002 AMBER
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 035 MATTE CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 025 MATTE AMBER

BY DIOR #5 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jackie M.
Callaway, MD
Review for: 003 CINNAMON more...
This is a gorgeous bronzer! It's so beautiful on the skin. This blend like a dream making it impossible to have the dreaded bronzer helmet! It's just pigmented enough to give you a natural sun kissed glow
Maeg D.
This is great for my combination skin. I always have some in my makeup case, it's definitely a requirement! It's so easy to apply when using the correct brushes. I buy a new one every time I'm even close to running out.
Jennifer C.
This is an awesome bronzer; however, my sales rep at Macy's showed me that I could also use it as a blush! I bought the 002 Fresh Light and sometimes use it to give me a natural glow the way I normally use blush. So versatile! I highly recommend.
Carolina Z.

I love Dior cosmetics, I have this sun powder and it's perfect! It helps me to achieve a tan makeup and to realize the contour and profiling of the face in a perfect way! I recommend it!
charlene W.
Whittier, CA
This is one of the best face products I have used. It is both great for oily and dry skin. It gives the skin a natural looking glow. It also stays in place all day long! I would recommend to anyone wanting to splurge on a new face product.
Ashley R.
Sanford, FL
Oh my goodness.... I am a makeup artist and am VERY picky when it comes to enhancing powders. I'm always up to try new things and I was really impressed when I used it. It works beautifully on all skin tones and has such a good build up. I recommend it to all my friends/clients and is well worth the money.
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I LOVE this powder. It gives me a glow that makes me look as if I spent a week in the sun. The Kabuki brush helps with easy application and is so soft and lush on my face.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
The packaging is so gorgeous. I love it. It gives and nice glow from within look. Not glittery but a pretty almost shimmer i guess you would call it. Looks very natural
Libia A.
Me encanta. Cubre muy bien. Tiene un buen color, es muy duradero. Deja el maquillaje perfecto. De verdad le doy 5 estrellas me gusto el pigmento de este producto me encanta lo recomiendo. A mí me encanto.
Tracy B.
Love the powder and love the brush. So easy to use and the results are fantastic! Love Diors packaging always with a perfect mirror! The best thing is that it works! I highly recommend it for all of you product snobs like me! I will always have this in my bag!
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.

Macy's