BY DIOR #69 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Wendy G.
Lovely bronzer! I have the shade Cinnamon and I was a bit hesitant to use it at first because it seemed too orange. But I am glad I did. This goes on beautifully and blends like a dream. It has a bit of a shimmer so it gives you that sun kissed glow. I would recommend for an all over sun kissed look.
Francis J.
I love to try new products but since I have sensitive skin I always hold back but Dior has always been good to my skin! This powder gives you a perfect glow and a perfect skin color as if you were sun kissed. I try to keep my skin tanned often but it is obviously impossible so this powder helps create the perfect bronze tone for my cheeks and high on my forehead; I absolutely love it.
I am absolutely in love with this Dior Dkin Glo powder. It has a silky light feel and gives me the sun kissed glow of spending the summer at the beach! I purchased mine from Sephora and everyone asks me how my skin looks so sun kissed! I recommend it to anyone!!
Ulee R.
Rosamond, CA
This is a great bronzer, good coverage, even tone. It lasts a long time and the compact is designed so you can use it till there is the tiniest amount left. doesn't look powdery or fake. I think Dior makes the best bronzers! Definitely recommend this product
Gladys T.
Long Beach, CA
This is a truly beautiful item that feels like pure luxury to use. With the particular mix of rose and tan tones, and the superfine sheen, it gives the kind of subtle, polished look that really should take more time and product to achieve
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
YASSS now this is what we are talking about! I LOVE THIS. The Dior Nude Glow definitely feels luxurious. It lasts a long time, therefore you know you're really getting a bang for your buck! The packing is to die for. I love pulling this out for those special days!
This is a really nice product that me and my sister love. best for tan skin in my opinion and is really easy to blend with the brush given, however sometimes it comes out a little patchy if u use a cheaper brush to blend . overall this is a really nice product and feels light on the skin . Both me and my sister agree we would buy it again .

Jackie M.
Elkton, MD
This is a gorgeous bronzer! It's so beautiful on the skin. This blend like a dream making it impossible to have the dreaded bronzer helmet! It's just pigmented enough to give you a natural sun kissed glow
Maeg D.
This is great for my combination skin. I always have some in my makeup case, it's definitely a requirement! It's so easy to apply when using the correct brushes. I buy a new one every time I'm even close to running out.
Jennifer C.
This is an awesome bronzer; however, my sales rep at Macy's showed me that I could also use it as a blush! I bought the 002 Fresh Light and sometimes use it to give me a natural glow the way I normally use blush. So versatile! I highly recommend.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
is it really good?
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
I've been wanting to try this but would I look good on my skin tone?? Is it worth the price? How long does this last?
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.
ROH M.