• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 003 CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 002 AMBER
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 035 MATTE CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 025 MATTE AMBER

BY DIOR #5 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Alana D.
I had been looking for the perfect bronzer well this is it. I have it in the color Cinnamon on days where I just want color I use it over CC cream and its perfect. I have a golden olive complexion.

Well worth the coins.
Ali T.
chico
Absolutely love!! So beautiful. The presentation, the pigment.. super blend-able. Gives a beautiful natural glow but if you’re wanting a little more contour it’s perfect if you add more. Little goes a long way. Would highly recommend
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
This power is great overall. Not only do I use it as a bronzer but it works great as a contour also. The color can really build up for the contour or be used a finish setting powder. The name is also not misleading because it truly is an enhancing powder that works in many ways.
Debbie D.
Review for: 002 AMBER more...
Best bronzer! The quality, as all the Dior products, it’s amazing. The package is really fancy, got the brush and everything. It’s worth the price. It’s my fort time, but I am gonna buy it again, and you all should.
Kelci R.
Charleston, SC
A very smooth powder! My olive skin tone tends to tan uneven, and I liked that this helped make it appear natural. Easy to blend! I didn’t like that it transferred so easy to anything that touched it though.
Stephanie M.
I love this bronzer!! It goes on and blends out so smoothly. It looks extremely natural and adds that healthy sun kisses glow to your skin. Absolutely adore this and would buy it a million times over
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I love this bronzers! It makes my skin tone pop. I'm dark beige in Dior foundation and this still like great on me. Would like to see an expanded range of these though.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
As with all high end cosmetics, you are paying not only for s good product, but also unique packaging and this is no exception. Yellow skin ladies, this is for you!
Nicole H.
Wantagh, NY
I use this every single day to set my liquid foundation and I have been for almost a year. I love the finish it gives me. It doesn't leave me looking powdery at all it just leaves my face flawless and the color is perfect for me and makes my makeup stay on all day with a healthy glow and not being too matte.
Sandy C.
Tooele, UT
From Influenster.com
From Influenster.com: I use Dior makeup first. I love their powders especially this tan through variety. it is very light weight, and easy to apply appearing almost invisible. It does not come off during the day and can be work over other powder. I would purchase this again.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.

Macy's