• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 003 CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 002 AMBER
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 035 MATTE CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 025 MATTE AMBER

BY DIOR #5 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Elissa K.
This gives me the perfect glow and bronzed look. I love it! This has just the right amount of shimmer, so it isn't too much but still looks glowy and healthy. Great for over foundation, it's light and airy and doesn't look heavy on my skin. 10/10
Julia M.
Dearborn, MI
To die for! I ikr experimenting with higher end and low end products and this expensive buy is well worth it. 10 out of 10 would recommend. Will definitely be purchasing again when the time comes. And I almost forgot to mention the packaging! The packaging is impeccable!
Emma E.
Albemarle, NC
Don't put highlighter or blush under it because it almost canceled it out I put this on our foundation then I later bronzer and blush with a setting powde don't put highlighter or blush under it because it almost canceled it out I put this on our foundation then I later bronzer and blush with a setting spray over it all.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Ugh let me tell you how much I love this powder. It is to die for. I live and breath for the consistency and finish. It's amazing. It makes u look like a glowy goddess. It doesn't make u look cakey and gross. It makes u look natural
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
I want to love this, because I ADORE Dior make up +skincare, but I just can't get on board. The product has a great highly pigmented color. But overall I find it goes on a bit uneven, like the color just doesn't deposit smoothly no matter what brush I try to use with it or how heavy or light of a hand I apply it with
Alaesia V.
Hartford
This has to be the best powder ever. It is very pigmented and it shows up on your skin as soon as you put it on. It also works amazing as a contour without having to do any extra work. Amazing product, great quality, worth every penny. I would definitely buy again.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
Love this stuff ! this powder is great for dry skin, it leaves you'd skin feeling heathy! You will have glowy skin after this powder. I mix this powder with a liquid foundation and it leaves me with a mate heathy glowy look. Love this product so much ! If you want a glowy skin and heathy you should try it !
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
I don't even know where to begin on how beautiful this makes the skin look I wore this on my wedding day and I go load I wart on my honeymoon as well and we went on a cruise everybody was complementing the way my face was glowing
Lucy B.
What can I say...J'adore Dior!! This product is one my friends are constantly asking to borrow. It gives the illusion that you have spent the entire day on Miami beach. It never looks muddy, even when I forget to put on translucent powder over my liquid foundation. Highly reccomend!!!!
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is perfect to give you a subtle summer bronze! It’s not cool toned, it’s warmer so you look sun kissed. I love throwing a little across my nose with a touch of blush to make it look like a more natural sun kissed look!
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.

Macy's