• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 003 CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 002 AMBER
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 035 MATTE CINNAMON
  • Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder 025 MATTE AMBER

BY DIOR #5 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Nude Air Tan Healthy Glow Sun Powder!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rachel N.
Love & can’t imagine not having Dior Bronzer to add to my daily makeup look. I’m not much of a blush girl, so bronzer is the perfect hint of color to add to my face and this one is easy to apply and buildable. It also blends out pretty easy with some setting powder (Dior Diorskin Nude Air Loose Powder Healthy Glow Invisible Loose Powder) if you accidentally get too much on your face when applying. Highly recommend!
Veronica P.
Doral
I really loved this bronzer. Like the Dior foundation, it had a very soft and airy feel... made you feel extremely natural with a beautiful glow. I like when my make up looks natural, almost like you can’t tell I have make up on. This one did just that for me.... it’s almost like your secret weapon. ;) it also lasts a life time! I would buy again.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Great quality bronzer.The packaging was very pretty. Its a great match for my skin tone. Its the first and only bronzer i ever brought and owned. Im very pleased with the results. Dior products has always amazed me with the quality of there products. They cost a pretty penny. But its well worth it. I will always be a dior fan. And i would always recommend to everyone i know.
Candice C.
Brooklyn, NY
I use it every day! My go to bronzer. I use it to contour, for every day color, and it’s buildable. It’s matte finish. I would recommend it to any one. Little pricey
Elise M.
lynbrook
I really like this bronzer it’s great for a night out. Provides color plus a little bit of shine to help extenuate your cheek bones and face shape. I love the packaging too it’s super sleek and compact to fit everywhere
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
This is by far the best bronzer I've tried and used in years.
It is finely ground, does not give the appearance of orange,
has a very subtle shine and gives a healthy, absolutely natural shine.
I use it too in winter, this is a clear shade that gives it a healthy
appearance, not the bronzey appearance by any means.
Pack beautiful, elegant, luxurious, elegant and super and it comes with
a gorgeous Kabuki mini-brush. In any case,
I totally recommend this bronzer!
Absolutely amazing - my favorite bronzer. It is perfect
to use as both bronzer and contour have a
great combination of colors to make a perfect skin.
Could not be happier !!!.
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
I normally go for premium/high end products in makeup and skin care, but still hesitated to justify spending this much on a highlighter, so I kept rereading reviews, rewatching my fav beauty vloggers, only to realize, I actually need this product in my life.
The only thing I regret is that I haven't purchased it any sooner, not a day goes by without me reaching for this gem.
The intensity and texture allows a seamless, blendable, buildable feature - from innocent dewy look to full on plastic glow. A lot depends on the brush you use. It comes with a mini kabuki, but personally I find the effect a bit dense, prefer a fan or tapered brush instead.
Do yourself a solid and add this glorious product to your kit.
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Very natural and sun kissed. It’s not cakes or too much. I love this and strongly recommend! Try it on in person first because the shade can be very warm. Worth the price in my eyes! Check it out for yourself
Leora S.
This Has to be by far my most favorite's blush bronzer goes on so naturally for my skin tone it's a little pricey but worth every penny I got mine at Sephora and the color I got was number three which is cinnamon I would buy it over and over again I even convince my sister to get it and now she loves it too
Katie P.
Lafayette, LA
I adore this powder! I use it as more of a bronzer, because my skin is fairly light. I typically put on primer, then this bronzer, and then a lighter powder to make sure its not too dark. It highlights my check bones PERFECTLY! Would highly recommend it!

Macy's