Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT

I've been wanting to try this but would I look good on my skin tone?? Is it worth the price? How long does this last?

Tammy P.
Tammy P.
2 years, 1 month ago
It is pricey but is very worth it. Great shimmer, but just the right amount!
Victor B.
Victor B.
Hermosillo
2 years, 2 months ago
It's worth every penny !!! It lasts so much and it pairs with every skin tone just apply as much as you need in the shape you want it. Hope you buy and enjoy.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
2 years, 6 months ago
Dior bronzer a are awesome and this one in particular is versatile. I purchased the 002 Fresh Light. My skin is fair and it looks great on my skin tone. I will occasionally use it as a blush since the color I purchased has pink. I think you would love it. In addition, it do it does not fade easily.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Hattiesburg, MS
2 years, 9 months ago
I know that it blends well...doesn't leave an orange color and it lasts as long as most other bronzer/blushes/powders...as long as it's not too hot and humid you should be good to go!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
2 years, 9 months ago
There are several different shades to work with all skin tones. The price is totally worth it! I was skeptical at first, but then a friend let me borrow hers and I fell in love. Bought my own the next day. It stays on all day, from morning until I wash it off before bed.