Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
I normally go for premium/high end products in makeup and skin care, but still hesitated to justify spending this much on a highlighter, so I kept rereading reviews, rewatching my fav beauty vloggers, only to realize, I actually need this product in my life.
The only thing I regret is that I haven't purchased it any sooner, not a day goes by without me reaching for this gem.
The intensity and texture allows a seamless, blendable, buildable feature - from innocent dewy look to full on plastic glow. A lot depends on the brush you use. It comes with a mini kabuki, but personally I find the effect a bit dense, prefer a fan or tapered brush instead.
Do yourself a solid and add this glorious product to your kit.