BY DIOR #72 in Bronzer

Diorskin Nude Air bronzing powders warm the original skin tone and let the skin breathe for the continual radiant beauty of a sun-kissed healthy glow. Choose the perfect shade of tan, in matte or satiny.

A natural-looking tan
Enriched with transparent pigments in warm gold or pink tones, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that recreate all the nuances of sun-kissed skin without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create a healthy sun-kissed glow with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of the skin, so that it can breathe naturally while protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Buy on Sephora*
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
I absolutely adore this Highlighter. I got it just to try it because the packaging is stunning and when I tried it on I could not believe how beautiful it is! It is more of a “natural” glow but a little fix plus and it becomes a blinding highlight. The only downside is the price but it’s totally worth it * to me
Ali T.
tucson
Absolutely love!! So beautiful. The presentation, the pigment.. super blend-able. Gives a beautiful natural glow but if you’re wanting a little more contour it’s perfect if you add more. Little goes a long way. Would highly recommend
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
Great quality bronzer.The packaging was very pretty. Its a great match for my skin tone. Its the first and only bronzer i ever brought and owned. Im very pleased with the results. Dior products has always amazed me with the quality of there products. They cost a pretty penny. But its well worth it. I will always be a dior fan. And i would always recommend to everyone i know.
Candice C.
Brooklyn, NY
I use it every day! My go to bronzer. I use it to contour, for every day color, and it’s buildable. It’s matte finish. I would recommend it to any one. Little pricey
Alaesia V.
Hartford
This has to be the best powder ever. It is very pigmented and it shows up on your skin as soon as you put it on. It also works amazing as a contour without having to do any extra work. Amazing product, great quality, worth every penny. I would definitely buy again.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
This is by far the best bronzer I've tried and used in years.
It is finely ground, does not give the appearance of orange,
has a very subtle shine and gives a healthy, absolutely natural shine.
I use it too in winter, this is a clear shade that gives it a healthy
appearance, not the bronzey appearance by any means.
Pack beautiful, elegant, luxurious, elegant and super and it comes with
a gorgeous Kabuki mini-brush. In any case,
I totally recommend this bronzer!
Absolutely amazing - my favorite bronzer. It is perfect
to use as both bronzer and contour have a
great combination of colors to make a perfect skin.
Could not be happier !!!.
Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
I normally go for premium/high end products in makeup and skin care, but still hesitated to justify spending this much on a highlighter, so I kept rereading reviews, rewatching my fav beauty vloggers, only to realize, I actually need this product in my life.
The only thing I regret is that I haven't purchased it any sooner, not a day goes by without me reaching for this gem.
The intensity and texture allows a seamless, blendable, buildable feature - from innocent dewy look to full on plastic glow. A lot depends on the brush you use. It comes with a mini kabuki, but personally I find the effect a bit dense, prefer a fan or tapered brush instead.
Do yourself a solid and add this glorious product to your kit.
Alice V.
Total must-have. I used to work at Sephora, and I've tried/owned pretty much every bronzer out there. This is the only one I've ever bought repeatedly. It wears evenly, finishes beautifully, never streaks, buffs in nicely with the included brush, and isn't drying. It gives a soft matte finish that's never cakey or streaky. I brush the paler shades over the high planes of my face and then contour lightly with the deeper shades, and that gives a fnish that's especially pretty in photos. Huge fan.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
I am obsessed with this bronzer. I am very fair so often bronzer look awful on me but this template is beautiful and looks very natural thanks to the blend of colors. I can brush this lightly over my full face or more intentionally to contour my face. The product stays on very well throughout the day and the compact last forever. I've had mine didn't over a year! This is definitely pricey but worth every dollar.
Leora S.
This Has to be by far my most favorite's blush bronzer goes on so naturally for my skin tone it's a little pricey but worth every penny I got mine at Sephora and the color I got was number three which is cinnamon I would buy it over and over again I even convince my sister to get it and now she loves it too
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
is it really good?
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
I've been wanting to try this but would I look good on my skin tone?? Is it worth the price? How long does this last?
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.
ROH M.