BY DIOR

A Precursor In The Art Of Natural, Dior Innovates And Broadens Its Nude Makeup Expertise With Diorskin Nude Air: A Weightless, Ultra-fluid Serum As Light And Beneficial As A Breath Of Fresh Air, For An Enhanced Complexion With Sheer Correction. Like After A Day In The Great Outdoors, The Complexion Has All The Fresh, Radiant Beauty Of A Natural Healthy Glow.

Make-up Finish:
Weightless Velvety Freshness

Application Tips:
Apply With The Fingertips Or Using The Backstage Light Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush No. 11, Blending The Foundation From The Center Of The Face Outwards.

Applicator:
A Precise, Streamlined Dropper Delivers Exactly The Right Amount Of This Incredibly Fine Fluid.

Formula:
An Incredibly Fine, Exceptional Texture.
Made With Oils That Evaporate Instantly, The Talc-free Diorskin Nude Air Formula Deposits An Undetectable Film Of Makeup On The Skin. Its High-precision Dropper Easily Delivers Exactly The Right Amount.
Perfectly Natural-looking Makeup In An Instant.
The Formula Enriched With Soft-focus Agents And Glazed Pigments Produces An Even, Radiant Complexion In An Instant For Perfect Correction With A Sheer Finish. The Complexion Glows With Natural Beauty.
Day After Day, All The Benefits Of A Breath Of Pure Fresh Air For Your Skin.
Dior Introduces Oxygen Activ™ Technology, An Innovative Combination Of A Hyper-oxygenated Oil, Cranberry Oil, Vitamins And Minerals. Revitalised, The Skin Breathes And Becomes More Beautiful Each Day.

Shades:
A Comprehensive Range Of Face Makeup Suitable For All Skin Types.

Phi A.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 040 HONEY BEIGE more...
This is my favorite everyday foundation. I have normal skin, with a bit of shine and oiliness by the afternoon. So, this foundation feels like a dream on my skin, and stays on all day. It’s lightweight, not cakey at all. It’s light-to-medium coverage, depending on how I layer it. It blends beautifully and dries quickly. Just love this, and would buy it again. Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum Nude Healthy Glow Ultra-Fluid Serum Foundation
Dre L.
Liverpool
I find this formula very silky. It glides on the skin nicely and leaves a velvet feel. If you are oily think again about using this product or only use this product on cold days. I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin users in the summer. I would also recommend if you have oily skin to use a primer that controls your oil and a setting powder that does as well. This product is beautiful and is a medium coverage. It gives a very nice natural youthful look. It doesn't settle increase marks and its long wearing. I got a nice 12 hours out of it and didn't have to do any touch-ups. Though I wore it during the summer and it melted off my face. (only because I have super oily skin and a lot of products do this. I try to only use this during the fall and winter months.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
My husband bought me the wrong foundation so I got to try this out. It isn’t bad but it’s a bit too watery for my liking. It has good coverage but you have to build and I feel like one coat which I normally do isn’t enough. It did smell really good and if I had a different skin type I feel like I’d love this product it just wasn’t for me
Taylor G.
Roseto, PA
Recently purchased this foundation because i was looking for something lightweight and it definitely lives up to its name. I wouldn't say its long lasting but very easy to apply and looks like skin. It is a little pricey but I am still deciding if i would buy again
Stephanie M.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: 040 HONEY BEIGE more...
I would have to say this is by far my favorite foundation. Although it is an oil based foundation, it doesn’t break me out and it lasts ALL day. I absolutely love how smooth it makes my face look. The best part is it works well with all of my primers. It’s perfect for all year round, including summer. And the bottle really does last! A little goes a LONG wayDior Diorskin Nude Air Serum Nude Healthy Glow Ultra-Fluid Serum Foundation
Tania S.
Eugene
Review for: 030 MEDIUM BEIGE more...
The best foundation I have ever tried. I have really dry skin and this one is so lightweight. It is a sheer to medium buildable coverage. A little goes a long way with this product which makes the price a lot better. The foundation formula is really unique. It's called a "serum" so it does not dry my skin out (with the proper prep). It almost reminds me of the fenty liquid lipstick formula, which does nothing is telling you about this product, but its the closest thing to exemplifying the feel of the product as it dries down.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Other more...
I tried the shade 10. I absolutely love this foundation. It’s breathable and so light. It’s buildable and leaves the skin looking flawless. This has a matte finish. One bottle should last you a really long time. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: 050 DARK BEIGE more...
My favorite winter foundation. It gives hydration to my dry skin. I wish they had more shades. It does have a dewy finish but not wet if that makes since. I don’t think if you have oily skin this would work. As with any luxe product the price is up there.
MICOL M.
LOS ANGELES
Review for: 020 LIGHT BEIGE more...
Really good product!!!! But it find all they foundation been too expensive . Like they are not that mind blowing to the point that I could not leave without it there are too many dupes our there that could replace it
Sarah L.
Everett, WA
I will never use another foundation again. This is so light it doesn’t feel like your wearing make up on. I have really oily skin so after awhile my makeup looks greasy and caked on and shiny, but not this one! It’s minimal coverage but you can obviously add on till you get the coverage you need or desire. I love it because my skin feels like it can breathe and I only use a little tiny bit and it lasts all day and it looks great even at night after a full days wear with out reapplying!
Viktoria K.
Aldie, VA
Is this worth the price? Dior is high end and kind of expensive you get about an ounce and is $53 but is this product worth the price?
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
How long does a bottle typically last?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I went to Hudson's Bay to try this out. The lady at the Dior counter did an excellent job applying this foundation on my face. She gave me a very generous sample for me to use at home and test out for myself. I'm wondering what works best as an applicator? A brush or a sponge (Beauty Blender?).
Kalay K.
What would you recommend applying this with? Right now I'm using a silisponge with it and that works, but is there something better?
Griseda H.
Is this foundation a little powdery in the texure?

Amazon