BY DIOR

A Precursor In The Art Of Natural, Dior Innovates And Broadens Its Nude Makeup Expertise With Diorskin Nude Air: A Weightless, Ultra-fluid Serum As Light And Beneficial As A Breath Of Fresh Air, For An Enhanced Complexion With Sheer Correction. Like After A Day In The Great Outdoors, The Complexion Has All The Fresh, Radiant Beauty Of A Natural Healthy Glow.

Make-up Finish:
Weightless Velvety Freshness

Application Tips:
Apply With The Fingertips Or Using The Backstage Light Coverage Fluid Foundation Brush No. 11, Blending The Foundation From The Center Of The Face Outwards.

Applicator:
A Precise, Streamlined Dropper Delivers Exactly The Right Amount Of This Incredibly Fine Fluid.

Formula:
An Incredibly Fine, Exceptional Texture.
Made With Oils That Evaporate Instantly, The Talc-free Diorskin Nude Air Formula Deposits An Undetectable Film Of Makeup On The Skin. Its High-precision Dropper Easily Delivers Exactly The Right Amount.
Perfectly Natural-looking Makeup In An Instant.
The Formula Enriched With Soft-focus Agents And Glazed Pigments Produces An Even, Radiant Complexion In An Instant For Perfect Correction With A Sheer Finish. The Complexion Glows With Natural Beauty.
Day After Day, All The Benefits Of A Breath Of Pure Fresh Air For Your Skin.
Dior Introduces Oxygen Activ™ Technology, An Innovative Combination Of A Hyper-oxygenated Oil, Cranberry Oil, Vitamins And Minerals. Revitalised, The Skin Breathes And Becomes More Beautiful Each Day.

Shades:
A Comprehensive Range Of Face Makeup Suitable For All Skin Types.

• Dior Diorskin Nude Air Serum Foundation or MAKE UP FOR EVER HD H...1 Answers
  • What is the price for it? Is it good for dry skin? Be the first to answer!
  • Is this as good as their other foundation ? Also Is it water base ? 1 Answers
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Review for: Dior Beauty DiorSkin Nude Air Ultra-Fluid Serum Foundation more...
My husband bought me the wrong foundation so I got to try this out. It isn’t bad but it’s a bit too watery for my liking. It has good coverage but you have to build and I feel like one coat which I normally do isn’t enough. It did smell really good and if I had a different skin type I feel like I’d love this product it just wasn’t for me
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Other more...
I tried the shade 10. I absolutely love this foundation. It’s breathable and so light. It’s buildable and leaves the skin looking flawless. This has a matte finish. One bottle should last you a really long time. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: No. 030 Medium Beige more...
I purchased this foundation because I tried a sample and loved how thin and natural the formula was. When I applied the foundation, the formula is watery so you have to move faster before it slides off your face. The foundation is buildable but it does cling onto the drier spots on my face. I thought this foundation is okay, but not AMAZING.
Taylor G.
Roseto
Review for: Medium Beige more...
Recently purchased this foundation because i was looking for something lightweight and it definitely lives up to its name. I wouldn't say its long lasting but very easy to apply and looks like skin. It is a little pricey but I am still deciding if i would buy again
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
I will never use another foundation again. This is so light it doesn’t feel like your wearing make up on. I have really oily skin so after awhile my makeup looks greasy and caked on and shiny, but not this one! It’s minimal coverage but you can obviously add on till you get the coverage you need or desire. I love it because my skin feels like it can breathe and I only use a little tiny bit and it lasts all day and it looks great even at night after a full days wear with out reapplying!
Ishita K.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
This foundation is great for every day, no makeup look. It is a bit watery but it blends out well. This is a very light coverage foundation. Instead of giving a full coverage it will give a light and natural coverage. The fragrance of this foundation is really good too. Use this foundation with a beauty blender or any other sponge, as it works best with those tools. If you're looking for a full coverage foundation this is not for you.
caroline b.
Review for: Ivory more...
So far, I really like this foundation! It retails for $53 on Sephora, but I picked it up in duty free for $36.  I really like the texture of this foundation, and a little bit goes a long way.  The saleswoman talked me into a shade that's too light for me, so thats the only thing I hate about this foundation.
Julia R.
Review for: Dior Beauty DiorSkin Nude Air Ultra-Fluid Serum Foundation, Ivory more...
I really wanted to love this, I love the idea of it! Lightweight and sheer, perfect for summer. Sadly, it clung to dry patches on my cheeks while making my forehead look oily. On top of that, the smell was just too strong, I didn't feel good about putting such heavily fragranced foundation on my face.
Dayana S.
Eugene, OR
Really like it !!
I though that it would be a foundation that doesn't have the coverage that i usually use. But when you try on. ITS BEAUTIFUL
it doesnt feel heavy, oily. It feels soft, that fits in.your skin and give you a natural finish but with a medium coverage.
Christine N.
Moscow
Review for: No. 020 Light Beige more...
Weightless feeling and the coverage is sheer but can cover some imperfections. Dewy finish , highly recommend for who want to have a no make up look or just simply everyday makeup. Doesn't make your skin feels dry or anything. Pricey but worth every penny!
Viktoria K.
Aldie, VA
Is this worth the price? Dior is high end and kind of expensive you get about an ounce and is $53 but is this product worth the price?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
I went to Hudson's Bay to try this out. The lady at the Dior counter did an excellent job applying this foundation on my face. She gave me a very generous sample for me to use at home and test out for myself. I'm wondering what works best as an applicator? A brush or a sponge (Beauty Blender?).
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
How long does a bottle typically last?
Kalay K.
What would you recommend applying this with? Right now I'm using a silisponge with it and that works, but is there something better?
Gris H.
Is this foundation a little powdery in the texure?