BY DIOR

The ultimate finishing touch, impressively lightweight Diorskin Nude Air loose and compact powders maintain the illusion of a fresh and radiant face.
Airy and non-occlusive, they let the skin breathe freely and form a genuine "pollution-fighting" shield that limits the absorption of harmful particles. The skin preserves its natural beauty with each new application.

Formula:

Perfectly natural-looking makeup
Enriched with transparent pigments, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that provide the perfect shade without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the brush is all it takes to create invisible nude makeup with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. Non-occlusive and "breathable", the compact powder acts like a "smart fabric", creating a pollution-fighting shield that limits the absorption of harmful particles without affecting the natural functioning of the skin.

Application Tips:

For a natural finish, lightly sweep powder over the face with the mini kabuki brush. For a more sophisticated look and longer wear, apply concentrating on the T-zone, and then remove any excess with the brush.

Applicator:

Comes with a mini kabuki brush.

Shades:

Diorskin Nude Air powder provides the perfect shade without altering the natural skin tone. With a sweep of the brush, the different shades of unique freshness create a velvety finish that glows with vitality, like after a day in the great outdoors.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Review for: 030 MEDIUM BEIGE more...
Its a great powder! It lasts and gives a perfect matte finish. I've been using it for 9 months and I still have it!
It goes in a set with a small travel brush and in a black velvet case. A great powder to take in your bag when you are on the go - works really good, you will surely be satisfied with its effect!
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Review for: 030 MEDIUM BEIGE more...
It's very rare that I drop this much money on a face powder but when I do it's because it works. This powder is worth every penny. The packaging is refillable which is great. It applies smooth and evenly. You can't even really tell it's on and the coverage is truly breathable just as advertised. It will never give you that horrible dry or cakey look. Medium beige matched my skin tone perfectly!
Kaycee E.
Love this stuff! packaging is beautiful and consistency is amazing! would definitely buy again and can’t wait to try out more products by this brand. Great work and super please with this brand!! Thank you
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
Review for: # 010 Ivory more...
This is a great setting powder if you want a natural look. I wouldn't say, though, that it kept my makeup perfect all day. In the areas of my face that are more oily, I would find that I wanted to reapply before heading out for the night or after a few hours of wear. The finish is great for me, though, as I really like the natural look over something that makes me look overly made-up.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: # 010 Ivory more...
This is a great all over powder to set your makeup after applying foundation. The price is $56 for 10g/0.35oz of product. It's a bit pricey for a powder but the quality is superb as it provides even coverage and is long lasting. I found that I only had to do touch ups once a day when wearing makeup for 10 hours a day. You can buy this at Sephora.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I really enjoyed this powder but the shade I bought was a little to dark. My makeup stayed in place all day. It didn't become a mess after a few hours. It is easy to apply and even comes with a nice soft brush to apply it on your face. I adore this product. Just wish they had more shades. I bought this at Sephora and do recommend this product to people.
Natalia G.
East Windsor , NJ
This compact is really good because your skin looks amazing and pretty also is easy to apply and perfect for your purse. I think it's for different kind of skins. The point is a little expensive. I bought in Macy's.
Michelle P.
Review for: # 010 Ivory more...
I really like this powder because it is soft and applies evenly, but you do have to reapply throughout the day, so it isn't as effective as other less expensive powders (too faced comes to mind).

However, I really don't mind reapplying throughout the day because the packaging is so luxurious that it feels like a treat to just open it up. I use the mirror to apply lipstick as well. I might consider repurchasing for the packaging and little brush alone. It is perfect when I go to formal events and throw it in my clutch along with lipstick and my YSL touché eclat.
Ashlyn A.
Review for: 020 LIGHT BEIGE more...
I love love love the packaging of this product & the color matches my skin tone wonderfully but it just didn't keep my oily skin matte enough through out the day. I had to reapply the product too often. I decided to keep it just because I could always use it as a back up when my other powder runs out. Plus it's sooo pretty to carry in my purse.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Review for: # 010 Ivory more...
I love this highlighter! The packaging is so glamorous and very sturdy and it comes with a brush. The powder is awesome too, very glowy! Not glitter glow but radiant glow.