BY DIOR

A Highlighting Powder That's Ultra-lightweight And Airy, Yet Highly Concentrated With Iridescent Illuminating Pigments That Float Onto Skin For A Radiantly Glowing Complexion. The Texture Is Virtually Imperceptible; The Luminosity Is Undeniable. Apply It With Gentle Touches Of The Included Mini Kabuki Brush To Catch And Reflect Light.

Makeup Finish:
With Its Virtually Imperceptible Texture, The Nude Air Luminizer Powder Creates Glowing Skin For A Radiantly Luminous Complexion.

Application Tips:
Use The Mini Kabuki Brush To Apply In Gentle Touches To The Forehead, Bridge Of Nose, And The Top Of Cheekbones.  For A Sculpted Effect, Use A Smaller Brush, Such As An Eye Shadow Brush For More Precise Application.  Highlighter Applied To The Cupid's Bow Adds A Pout Effect To The Top Lip. A Touch Of Powder On The Brow Bone Lifts And Opens The Eyes.  For An All-over Radiant Effect, Use A Larger Powder Brush To Dust A Light Layer Of Powder All Over The Face As The Finishing Touch.

Applicator:
Mini Kabuki Brush Included.

Formula:
Transparent Pigments Match Skin Tone For A Subtle, Natural Effect. Minerals Provide A Healthy Glow While Highly Concentrated Pearlescent Pigments Provide A Natural Luminous Glow.

Shades:
Comes In 4 Universally Flattering Shades - 001, Nude Glow, A Neutral Highlight That Suits All Skin Tones; 002, Pink Glow, A Subtle Rose Tone; 003, Golden Glow, A Shimmering Gold Shade; And 004, Bronzed Glow, A Deeper Bronze Shade.

• Through the images it looks great and packaging also adds...1 Answers
  • Is this really worth the high high price tag??? Or are th...5 Answers
  • How pigmented it is? And is it better than other ones com...2 Answers
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder
  • "the lighting flashes of this powder are very subtle, but look perfect in tanned skins, in light skins you need to apply more product." in 28 reviews
  • "this luminizer is incredible, you don't need much to see your face shine and beautiful. this is well pigmented if you want to try it to look gold is perfect " in 17 reviews
  • "gorgeous popping highlight that will leave your skin looking healthy and glowing ! i highly recommend this to my makeup lovers out there !!" in 8 reviews
  • "one of the most blinding highlights i have ever tried! super blendable and buttery. this shade is the lightest and wouldn't be ideal for super fair skin tones, but when i'm a bit tan/ if i apply it with a very light hand it looks very beautiful ! would recommend " in 6 reviews
Rane M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 001 more...
Okay so I basically bought this product because Bella Hadid said it was great (let’s be real we all buy our fav models beauty products). It’s more sheer than pigmented, which is nice when you don’t want a super intense highlight but it is hard to build up. It’s pretty long lasting like 5-6 hours! Sadly, I would not buy again, this is a super expensive highlighter and it’s just not worth the price. I love you Bella but I got to disagree with you on this one.
Maria A.
Alameda , CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder these are some of the most gorgeous highlighters I own - and I am a highlighter hoarder! These luminizers give off the most intense, wet look to the upper cheek , Cupid’s bow, and nose... these are holy grail status and in my opinion totally worth the money!
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: 001 more...
AMAZING glow from this highlighter!! Yes, the price tag is hard to take the plunge but it really is the softest most natural glow, EVER! It is the perfect color. Not to yellow or pink...just natural. It blends beautifully and doesn’t show texture on the cheekbones. I have tried many highlighters from drug store to high end, and this one takes the cake!
Olga B.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: 002 more...
it's a nice soft highlighter, not glittery! Love how it is easy to apply and it lasts. DIOR did a great job with this one. Make sure to use a correct brush to apply it.
Shawna E.
Review for: 001 more...
I love this highlighter!! I use it every single day even when I am wearing absolutely nothing on my face but mascara just know I will also be applying this highlighter that’s how light but affective it really is!!
Dayane B.
Tamarac, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 004 more...
Diorskin Nude Luminizer powder instantly lights up the complexion with an iridescent sheen and gives the face a multidimensional glow. Its high concentration of shimmering pigments sculpts the face and revives the complexion with radiance. The unique Holographic Glow shade by Dior highlights facial contours.
Justin B.
Encino, CA
Review for: 001 more...
This is one of the best highlighters I have ever used. It can be used for a light highlight all the way up to blinding. Its well worth the money. Its Finley milled but not powdery.
Camryn P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a great highlighter it is so blinding and reflective. The price is a little high but it is worth it. The packaging is great and it is my favorite highlighter by far. You have to get through the first layer to get the blinding effect, but overall a great highlighter.
Elle B.
This highlighter is really great and met my expectations. I bought it in shade 002, the lightest shade in Sephora, and it is light enough for my fair skin. I have found that it applies better with my fingers for a more blinding effect.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
Review for: 001 more...
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Alla R.
Is this really worth the high high price tag??? Or are there any similar recommendations?
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
stargirl B.
How can I get one of them for free?
Zuzana Š.
Brno
Hi everyone! I need your help! :) I really hope you will be able to respond, but I need to know how similar is that Dior Air Luminizer 001 to Becca Champagne Pop. I had to sell my C Pop because it was straight up yellow glitter on my somewhere between NC15-NC20 skin. I sooo want to try the Dior one, but I´ve heard people comparing it to C Pop which really scares me. Some of my fave highlighters: MAC Soft and Gentle, Mary Loumanizer, Laura Geller Peach glow. Would you say go for it? :P I have 20% off (but I still am a student)...very confused student... HELP ME PLEASE, someone...! :)
Shannon F.
Beaverton, OR
Does this powder settle and crease after a few hours? Or does it stay surface smooth?

Macy's