Zuzana Š.
Brno

Hi everyone! I need your help! :) I really hope you will be able to respond, but I need to know how similar is that Dior Air Luminizer 001 to Becca Champagne Pop. I had to sell my C Pop because it was straight up yellow glitter on my somewhere between NC15-NC20 skin. I sooo want to try the Dior one, but I´ve heard people comparing it to C Pop which really scares me. Some of my fave highlighters: MAC Soft and Gentle, Mary Loumanizer, Laura Geller Peach glow. Would you say go for it? :P I have 20% off (but I still am a student)...very confused student... HELP ME PLEASE, someone...! :)

Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
1 year, 2 months ago
Personally i don’t think they compare. I bought this bc I’m over my champagne pop. Its too yellow and although it’s got great pigment and glitter, it makes me appear greasy. I think I’ll keep it around for summer when i get a little tan...but it’s not a year round. I searched (and bought) 002 Dior the pink shimmer is perfect for paler skin and it’s so subtle it’s almost like a frost glow. I think it looks far better on then most other highlighters I’ve owned.
Allie D.
Allie D.
Bellingham
1 year, 7 months ago
I purchased this the other day and it is absolutely awesome. It has a subtle shimmer. Put it where the sun hits your face and it looks wonderfully amazing!!
Chantel R.
Chantel R.
Ottawa, ON
1 year, 7 months ago
I personally love this one a lot more than champagne pop. The powder is a lot finer so you don't get that chalky or powdery look, and the shimmer is nice and subtle... not as glittery as champagne pop. However I find this one brighter and more blinding without being glittery if that makes sense.
Tenzin D.
Tenzin D.
South orange , NJ
1 year, 8 months ago
The Dior 001 is a bit lighter than becca champagne pop. The powder is finer in the Dior one as well.