elaa d.
Tunisie
Review for: 001, 002, 003, Other more...
it's extremely subtle but gives you a natural glow. I get so many complements on my complexion which is unusual for me as I have blemish prone & oily skin, but I have been told how healthy my skin looks when wearing this. This highlighter is also long lasting, I wear mine everyday for work and keep it on for 10hrs and my skin is still just as glowy as it was in the morning when I applied it. The packaging is also gorgeous (as is everything from Dior make-up), and comes with a nice mirror also.
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder