Janna H.
Edmonyon, AB
Review for: 001 more...
Dior created the perfect highlighter and it has a shade range to suit every skin tone! I personally use Nude Glow and I find it gives the perfect shimmer that looks like glowing skin without any visible shimmer or glitter. It lasts all day on my oily skin which is a feat in of itself. I find it has a better glow and lasts longer than the famed Becca Champagne Pop – sacrilegious I know!! It is on the pricey side but the powder would last you almost a year at least!