Leanne W.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: 001 more...
Ok you guys, I sat on this product for 5 weeks before I bought this. I swatched it in Sephora on my birthday in June and was on vacation in Vegas in July and thought I would treat myself when I came across it in another Sephora. I. Freaking. LOVE. It. I have the shade 001 and it does NOT disappoint. I've attached a photo that was taken with flash, and my highlight is definitely brighter than my future in this picture and I am ok with that. I got so many compliments and felt so happy and confident with it on. Love love love it so much.