BY DIOR #94 in Highlighter

A Highlighting Powder That's Ultra-lightweight And Airy, Yet Highly Concentrated With Iridescent Illuminating Pigments That Float Onto Skin For A Radiantly Glowing Complexion. The Texture Is Virtually Imperceptible; The Luminosity Is Undeniable. Apply It With Gentle Touches Of The Included Mini Kabuki Brush To Catch And Reflect Light.

Makeup Finish:
With Its Virtually Imperceptible Texture, The Nude Air Luminizer Powder Creates Glowing Skin For A Radiantly Luminous Complexion.

Application Tips:
Use The Mini Kabuki Brush To Apply In Gentle Touches To The Forehead, Bridge Of Nose, And The Top Of Cheekbones.  For A Sculpted Effect, Use A Smaller Brush, Such As An Eye Shadow Brush For More Precise Application.  Highlighter Applied To The Cupid's Bow Adds A Pout Effect To The Top Lip. A Touch Of Powder On The Brow Bone Lifts And Opens The Eyes.  For An All-over Radiant Effect, Use A Larger Powder Brush To Dust A Light Layer Of Powder All Over The Face As The Finishing Touch.

Applicator:
Mini Kabuki Brush Included.

Formula:
Transparent Pigments Match Skin Tone For A Subtle, Natural Effect. Minerals Provide A Healthy Glow While Highly Concentrated Pearlescent Pigments Provide A Natural Luminous Glow.

Shades:
Comes In 4 Universally Flattering Shades - 001, Nude Glow, A Neutral Highlight That Suits All Skin Tones; 002, Pink Glow, A Subtle Rose Tone; 003, Golden Glow, A Shimmering Gold Shade; And 004, Bronzed Glow, A Deeper Bronze Shade.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "the lighting flashes of this powder are very subtle, but look perfect in tanned skins, in light skins you need to apply more product." in 28 reviews
  • "this luminizer is incredible, you don't need much to see your face shine and beautiful. this is well pigmented if you want to try it to look gold is perfect " in 17 reviews
  • "gorgeous popping highlight that will leave your skin looking healthy and glowing ! i highly recommend this to my makeup lovers out there !!" in 8 reviews
  • "one of the most blinding highlights i have ever tried! super blendable and buttery. this shade is the lightest and wouldn't be ideal for super fair skin tones, but when i'm a bit tan/ if i apply it with a very light hand it looks very beautiful ! would recommend " in 6 reviews
Alaina R.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: 001 more...
This product is amazing. I hate to say this because of the price point- but it is well worth it’s money. I have never seen a product perform like this. That is saying a lot considering I own around 20 highlighters and have used several.
I had not heard nor seen anything regarding this product prior to purchasing. I had just been walking through Macy’s, and me being the makeup addict I am, swatching virtually every product I came into contact with. When I searched this one, I gasped. I had yet to see a highlighter formulated this way. I am aware that swatches are not everything, but the way this applied I could tell it was going to be something great.
Upon swatching initially, it applied looking almost wet. The color 002- Nude Pink is a neutral undertone with a pink shift to it. It is absolutely stunning. I applied to all my high points using the kabuki brush it came with. The product applied smooth and evenly with good payoff. I then applied it by buffing the highlighter into my skin using the same brush. This application method created a high shine finish that was literally glowing in the dark. Both application methods were beautiful which makes this product quite universal.
Overall, I find this highlighter to be quite unique and worth the money. Though it is pricey, you are getting a universal luxury highlight that is quality, as well as a kabuki brush and a compact pouch. I am being literal when I say that it will glow in the dark. I was going into the hot tub, and I had no makeup on. I decided to apply the highlighter pretty much all over my chest and shoulders as well as the typical highlighting spots. It was dark out at night, AND YOU COULD SEE MY HIGHLIGHT with no lights on outside or anything. I was in shock.
This product is also waterproof. I jumped into the pool and of course I was still glowing. I am in awe of this illuminator. 19/10 would recommend!
Vira K.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I consider
myself as a person who is able to feel and savor those luxurious vibes,
especially when it comes to illuminating powders that I absolutely love. Diorskin
Nude Air Luminizer is a beautiful finely milled pressed powder that gives my
skin some elegant wet sheen. The texture is soft, but not powdery at all. The
shade 002 is more on a neutral pinky side. It looks pretty unusual and visible on
my skin tone (light neutral), yet natural. I consider this product long-lasting
in terms of my wear time. All in all, Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer is an
incredible item and it is definitely worth trying, despite a high price tag.
Shawna E.
Review for: 001 more...
I love this highlighter!! I use it every single day even when I am wearing absolutely nothing on my face but mascara just know I will also be applying this highlighter that’s how light but affective it really is!!
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: 002 more...
I adore this glossy pale pink highlighter. Though the cost is high, I reach for it often for special occasions and everyday because it can be more natural or built up for glossy, wet-look sheen. The compact is a thing of beauty and you really get that luxury experience.
Megan C.
Northome , MN
Review for: 001 more...
Again I don’t know anything about it because I didn’t get it I don’t know if it’s easy to apply or blend because I don’t have it I don’t know if it was sheer Or pigmented because I don’t have it I don’t know if I would recommend it to others because again I don’t have it
Sherly C.
Review for: 001 more...
I have a thousand highlighters, and this is one of my all time favorites! It lasts a long time on my skin, and works great for people with oily skin like myself. The finish is super metallic and shimmery like no other, but still gives a nice natural lit from within glow, and can be built up. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone thinking about getting it. Pricey but so worth it, trust me you won't regret it.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: 001 more...
Most amazing highlighter ever! I got this is shade 030 which is like a light golden color. Not sure how I haven’t heard more about this highlighter because it’s so pretty! I own several highlighters including Becca and Natasha Denona and this one blows them out of the water! It’s not glittery or strobe looking but you can tell it’s there. It literally sits on the skin so beautifully and truly makes you glow. 2 of my coworkers went and purchased it after seeing it on me!
Rane M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 001 more...
Okay so I basically bought this product because Bella Hadid said it was great (let’s be real we all buy our fav models beauty products). It’s more sheer than pigmented, which is nice when you don’t want a super intense highlight but it is hard to build up. It’s pretty long lasting like 5-6 hours! Sadly, I would not buy again, this is a super expensive highlighter and it’s just not worth the price. I love you Bella but I got to disagree with you on this one.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Review for: 001 more...
I love this stuff! #Dior makes the best powder foundation, it looks and is natural. Is isn’t heavily pigmented and has a sheer shine to it. It feels good on and gives you that Dewy look. I would recommend this to others, it’s worth the price.Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder
Kristen Z.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: 001 more...
AMAZING glow from this highlighter!! Yes, the price tag is hard to take the plunge but it really is the softest most natural glow, EVER! It is the perfect color. Not to yellow or pink...just natural. It blends beautifully and doesn’t show texture on the cheekbones. I have tried many highlighters from drug store to high end, and this one takes the cake!
Zuzana Š.
Brno
Hi everyone! I need your help! :) I really hope you will be able to respond, but I need to know how similar is that Dior Air Luminizer 001 to Becca Champagne Pop. I had to sell my C Pop because it was straight up yellow glitter on my somewhere between NC15-NC20 skin. I sooo want to try the Dior one, but I´ve heard people comparing it to C Pop which really scares me. Some of my fave highlighters: MAC Soft and Gentle, Mary Loumanizer, Laura Geller Peach glow. Would you say go for it? :P I have 20% off (but I still am a student)...very confused student... HELP ME PLEASE, someone...! :)
Alla R.
Is this really worth the high high price tag??? Or are there any similar recommendations?
Mel A.
Greenfield, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Jazmine M.
Miramar, FL
I been needing a good highlighter for months now and I can't seem to find one that I really want. Is it really worth the money to buy this one?
Shannon F.
Beaverton, OR
Does this powder settle and crease after a few hours? Or does it stay surface smooth?