BY DIOR

A Highlighting Powder That's Ultra-lightweight And Airy, Yet Highly Concentrated With Iridescent Illuminating Pigments That Float Onto Skin For A Radiantly Glowing Complexion. The Texture Is Virtually Imperceptible; The Luminosity Is Undeniable. Apply It With Gentle Touches Of The Included Mini Kabuki Brush To Catch And Reflect Light.

Makeup Finish:
With Its Virtually Imperceptible Texture, The Nude Air Luminizer Powder Creates Glowing Skin For A Radiantly Luminous Complexion.

Application Tips:
Use The Mini Kabuki Brush To Apply In Gentle Touches To The Forehead, Bridge Of Nose, And The Top Of Cheekbones.  For A Sculpted Effect, Use A Smaller Brush, Such As An Eye Shadow Brush For More Precise Application.  Highlighter Applied To The Cupid's Bow Adds A Pout Effect To The Top Lip. A Touch Of Powder On The Brow Bone Lifts And Opens The Eyes.  For An All-over Radiant Effect, Use A Larger Powder Brush To Dust A Light Layer Of Powder All Over The Face As The Finishing Touch.

Applicator:
Mini Kabuki Brush Included.

Formula:
Transparent Pigments Match Skin Tone For A Subtle, Natural Effect. Minerals Provide A Healthy Glow While Highly Concentrated Pearlescent Pigments Provide A Natural Luminous Glow.

Shades:
Comes In 4 Universally Flattering Shades - 001, Nude Glow, A Neutral Highlight That Suits All Skin Tones; 002, Pink Glow, A Subtle Rose Tone; 003, Golden Glow, A Shimmering Gold Shade; And 004, Bronzed Glow, A Deeper Bronze Shade.

Buy on Sephora
  • "the lighting flashes of this powder are very subtle, but look perfect in tanned skins, in light skins you need to apply more product." in 28 reviews
  • "this luminizer is incredible, you don't need much to see your face shine and beautiful. this is well pigmented if you want to try it to look gold is perfect " in 17 reviews
  • "gorgeous popping highlight that will leave your skin looking healthy and glowing ! i highly recommend this to my makeup lovers out there !!" in 8 reviews
  • "one of the most blinding highlights i have ever tried! super blendable and buttery. this shade is the lightest and wouldn't be ideal for super fair skin tones, but when i'm a bit tan/ if i apply it with a very light hand it looks very beautiful ! would recommend " in 6 reviews
Alaina R.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: 001 more...
This product is amazing. I hate to say this because of the price point- but it is well worth it’s money. I have never seen a product perform like this. That is saying a lot considering I own around 20 highlighters and have used several.
I had not heard nor seen anything regarding this product prior to purchasing. I had just been walking through Macy’s, and me being the makeup addict I am, swatching virtually every product I came into contact with. When I searched this one, I gasped. I had yet to see a highlighter formulated this way. I am aware that swatches are not everything, but the way this applied I could tell it was going to be something great.
Upon swatching initially, it applied looking almost wet. The color 002- Nude Pink is a neutral undertone with a pink shift to it. It is absolutely stunning. I applied to all my high points using the kabuki brush it came with. The product applied smooth and evenly with good payoff. I then applied it by buffing the highlighter into my skin using the same brush. This application method created a high shine finish that was literally glowing in the dark. Both application methods were beautiful which makes this product quite universal.
Overall, I find this highlighter to be quite unique and worth the money. Though it is pricey, you are getting a universal luxury highlight that is quality, as well as a kabuki brush and a compact pouch. I am being literal when I say that it will glow in the dark. I was going into the hot tub, and I had no makeup on. I decided to apply the highlighter pretty much all over my chest and shoulders as well as the typical highlighting spots. It was dark out at night, AND YOU COULD SEE MY HIGHLIGHT with no lights on outside or anything. I was in shock.
This product is also waterproof. I jumped into the pool and of course I was still glowing. I am in awe of this illuminator. 19/10 would recommend!
Vira K.
East Hanover, New Jersey
Review for: 001 more...
I consider
myself as a person who is able to feel and savor those luxurious vibes,
especially when it comes to illuminating powders that I absolutely love. Diorskin
Nude Air Luminizer is a beautiful finely milled pressed powder that gives my
skin some elegant wet sheen. The texture is soft, but not powdery at all. The
shade 002 is more on a neutral pinky side. It looks pretty unusual and visible on
my skin tone (light neutral), yet natural. I consider this product long-lasting
in terms of my wear time. All in all, Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer is an
incredible item and it is definitely worth trying, despite a high price tag.
emma c.
Probably my favorite highlighter of all time, and I have tons of highlighters. First off, the shade is super unique. It’s the perfect neutral shade, but it’s slightly on the warm side. It’s the perfect “gold” shade for me since on my neutral skin gold can sometimes look too yellow. The highlighter is so finely milled and not at all glittery, which is the best. Like the Yves Saint Laurent one, it comes in a velvet pouch. It also comes with a mini kabuki brush. DEFINITELY worth the money. You won’t regret it.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 002 more...
The Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder has a pearlescent undertone and is pigmented. The highlighter feels buttery in the compact and applies easily on the skin. It is blendable and can be a blinding highlight. It feels fancy because it also comes with a protective pouch and brush also (which it should because of the brand and price!). I’m not crazy about the brush though.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Review for: 002 more...
This is such a nice natural highlight, very soft yet blinding if you wanted to build it up. The pinky hue is perfect on lighter skin tones and the consistency is not too glittery. The price is a bit much but the heavy packaging and designer name is worth is if your looking to splurge!
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 002 more...
This is a beautiful, natural looking highlighter. If you are looking for something dewy and natural, this is it. It's not too buildable, at least you can't do a harsh highlight with this. It looks great everywhere on the face; cheekbones, nose, brow bone, etc. The texture is great, it's not chalky, it's smooth and looks great in life and in pictures.
natalie s.
Review for: 003 more...
My favorite highlighter I own. I use on my fair skin, but I have to use a light hand. It gives the most beautiful and rich gold highlight and is not too powdery or patchy. I prefer to use when I have a deep tan because it can be layered up for a rich intense glow. Pricey but worth it. My favorite gold highlighter shade ever.
Kate H.
Fremont
Review for: 003 more...
Everything about this is so luxury. But at the end of the day I wouldn't have purchased it if the product weren't good. The powder is smooth and the highlight could either be enough for a settle glow or built up to be more BAM in your face.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: 002 more...
I adore this glossy pale pink highlighter. Though the cost is high, I reach for it often for special occasions and everyday because it can be more natural or built up for glossy, wet-look sheen. The compact is a thing of beauty and you really get that luxury experience.
Stella M.
sunny isles
Review for: 002, 004 more...
Super pigmented and bright and shiny and the packaging is so cute and I love how it comes w a brush and long lasting and I can’t tell you how many compliments I get whenever I wear these highlighters they truly are amazing
Alla R.
Is this really worth the high high price tag??? Or are there any similar recommendations?
Zuzana Š.
Brno
Hi everyone! I need your help! :) I really hope you will be able to respond, but I need to know how similar is that Dior Air Luminizer 001 to Becca Champagne Pop. I had to sell my C Pop because it was straight up yellow glitter on my somewhere between NC15-NC20 skin. I sooo want to try the Dior one, but I´ve heard people comparing it to C Pop which really scares me. Some of my fave highlighters: MAC Soft and Gentle, Mary Loumanizer, Laura Geller Peach glow. Would you say go for it? :P I have 20% off (but I still am a student)...very confused student... HELP ME PLEASE, someone...! :)
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Jazmine M.
Miramar, FL
I been needing a good highlighter for months now and I can't seem to find one that I really want. Is it really worth the money to buy this one?
Shannon F.
Beaverton, OR
Does this powder settle and crease after a few hours? Or does it stay surface smooth?