BeautyFaceFace MakeupDior
Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder

Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder

by Dior

A Highlighting Powder That's Ultra-lightweight And Airy, Yet Highly Concentrated With Iridescent Illuminating Pigments That Float Onto Skin For A Radiantly Glowing Complexion. The Texture Is Virtually Imperceptible; The Luminosity Is Undeniable. Apply It With Gentle Touches Of The Included Mini Kabuki Brush To Catch And Reflect Light.

Makeup Finish:
With Its Virtually Imperceptible Texture, The Nude Air Luminizer Powder Creates Glowing Skin For A Radiantly Luminous Complexion.

Application Tips:
Use The Mini Kabuki Brush To Apply In Gentle Touches To The Forehead, Bridge Of Nose, And The Top Of Cheekbones.  For A Sculpted Effect, Use A Smaller Brush, Such As An Eye Shadow Brush For More Precise Application.  Highlighter Applied To The Cupid's Bow Adds A Pout Effect To The Top Lip. A Touch Of Powder On The Brow Bone Lifts And Opens The Eyes.  For An All-over Radiant Effect, Use A Larger Powder Brush To Dust A Light Layer Of Powder All Over The Face As The Finishing Touch.

Applicator:
Mini Kabuki Brush Included.

Formula:
Transparent Pigments Match Skin Tone For A Subtle, Natural Effect. Minerals Provide A Healthy Glow While Highly Concentrated Pearlescent Pigments Provide A Natural Luminous Glow.

Shades:
Comes In 4 Universally Flattering Shades - 001, Nude Glow, A Neutral Highlight That Suits All Skin Tones; 002, Pink Glow, A Subtle Rose Tone; 003, Golden Glow, A Shimmering Gold Shade; And 004, Bronzed Glow, A Deeper Bronze Shade.

Do they have a different shade for dark skin?
iss this product any good ?
There are many highlighters on the market now it’s insane what are your fav’s ? Do you use different for day to night natural look vs dramatic ? I’m super impressed by Diors in rose gold it’s natural looking yet very dramatic. Hourglass as well their ambient lighting powder is always my base go too. I find I’m not liking Becca much anymore I feel it’s too much sparkle. For myself a lady in her early 40’s I want the best glow with minimal sparkles . Who bout you guys use several different looks occasions ? Some new brand to try xoxo Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder [product:hourglass-ambient-strobe-lighting-powder]Dior Diorskin Nude Luminizer Shimmering Glow Powder[product:dior-backstage-face-&-body-glow-universal-16-oz/-50-ml]Diorskin Nude Luminizer Blush Limited Edition
Start your review of Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder!
Product Highlights
the lighting flashes of this powder are very subtle, but look perfect in tanned skins, in light skins you need to apply more product.in reviews
this luminizer is incredible, you don't need much to see your face shine and beautiful. this is well pigmented if you want to try it to look gold is perfect in reviews
gorgeous popping highlight that will leave your skin looking healthy and glowing ! i highly recommend this to my makeup lovers out there !!in reviews
...and buttery. this shade is the lightest and wouldn't be ideal for super fair skin tones, but when i'm a bit tan/ if i apply it with a very light hand it looks very beautiful ! would recommend in reviews
Sasha H.
Plumas lake, Ca
Review for: 001
Absolutely in love with this luminizing highlighter. It's nenlerrecr shade for my skin tone and wasn't too bright when blended out. Goes on soft and sheer. Would highly recommend.
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder uploaded by Anya B.
Review for: 001
Honestly though, I'm obsessed. I actually returned my makeup forever highlighter for this one. It is difficult to find a highlighter that works with my super pale skin that isn't too gold or too white. The 002 is so gorgeous. It's highly pigmented and has a pinky hue to it that works perfect with my skin. The brush it comes with is crap but I don't care 😂 the highlighter is exactly what I wanted
Delanee M.
perth
The Dior Luminizer Powder is so breathtaking. It gives you such a popping highlight which everyone loves. It’s easy to apply and feels soft. I think this is definitely worth the price plus the packaging is gorgeous.
Alicia C.
Melbourne
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder uploaded by Alicia C.
Review for: 003
Omg this highlighter is unbelievable. The pigment is crazy. This highlighter is so expensive but trust me it’s so worth it. The product feels nice and heavy and luxurious. This product is long-lasting. The best tip to get an even better glow is to wet it with fix plus.
Kathleen F.
Review for: 001
This highlight is STUNNING! It's glides on like butter, it has an amazing finish not to chunky but yet not too glittery, it leaves a nice sheen to the cheeks like a glow from within. I recommend it for all skin types and tones.
Casrina F.
Review for: 001
I adore this highlighter! I get compliments every time I wear it. It gives an intense but sophisticated glow. Not glittery or chunky at all. The peachy pink tone suits my skin perfectly and I am so happy to see they have released more shades ✨
Tamari B.
Wedel, Schleswig
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder uploaded by Tamari B.
These colors are simply beautiful and can be used everyday for a natural look for any skin tone! Love this.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,552 reviews
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 002
This is the Dior Diorskin nude air Luminizer powder and they give a multi-dimensional glow for $48.00. There are several shades available. The shades are either very pigmented or medium pigment that can easily be built up. Blends out very easy, no effort needed. Not very powdery so it doesn’t end up everywhere. A moderately dense brush picks it up well. Dior bronze glow is a medium peach with warm undertones and a golden sheen. Coral vibes is a light-medium pink base with peachy gold shimmer. They all give a luminous sheen
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder uploaded by Elena U.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 001
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder The highlighter has the finest grind. Such grinding allows the highlighter to lay down on the skin as thin as possible, practically without highlighting its relief. Diorskin Mineral Nude Luminizer does not look as impressive in the sun as in artificial light. The persistence is amazing. Diorskin Mineral Nude Luminizer shines confidently on the skin even late at night. A very beautiful thing. I'm glad to have Dior Diorskin Mineral Nude Luminizer in my cosmetic bag, but I'm not sure about buying other shades. #beauty #dior
Vira K.
East Hanover, NJ
Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder Shimmering Sculpting Powder uploaded by Vira K.
Review for: 001
I consider myself as a person who is able to feel and savor those luxurious vibes, especially when it comes to illuminating powders that I absolutely love. Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer is a beautiful finely milled pressed powder that gives my skin some elegant wet sheen. The texture is soft, but not powdery at all. The shade 002 is more on a neutral pinky side. It looks pretty unusual and visible on my skin tone (light neutral), yet natural. I consider this product long-lasting in terms of my wear time. All in all, Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer is an incredible item and it is definitely worth trying, despite a high price tag.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stancescu_Bety S.
Southampton
il y a 2 ans
Dior Diorskin Nude Luminizer Shimmering Glow Powder Does this highlighter makes your face glow every mouth,and how does the fixing powder affect if you are applying it on the top of the highlighter ?
member-72a27 il y a 2 ans
Hey hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Leanne W. il y a 2 ans
I actually haven’t tried it! I really enjoy the Huda beauty lip toppers. So smooth. Not sticky