BY DIOR

The ultimate finishing touch, impressively lightweight Diorskin Nude Air loose and compact powders maintain the illusion of a fresh and radiant face.
Airy and non-occlusive, they let the skin breathe freely and form a genuine "pollution-fighting" shield that limits the absorption of harmful particles. The skin preserves its natural beauty with each new application.

Formula:

Perfectly natural-looking makeup
Enriched with transparent pigments, this formula contains airy powders, invisible to the naked eye, that provide the perfect shade without altering the natural skin tone. A sweep of the powder puff is all it takes to create invisible nude makeup with a velvety finish that is incredibly natural, luminous and simply sublime, like after a day in the great outdoors.
A natural breathable shield
Sweet orange extract is teamed with vitamins and minerals to tone the complexion. Non-occlusive and "breathable", the loose powder acts like a "smart fabric", creating a pollution-fighting shield that limits the absorption of harmful particles without affecting the natural functioning of the skin.

Application Tips:

Apply the powder in small touches with the puff, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. Blend with the Backstage Light Coverage Powder Brush No.14 to create an even finish.

Applicator:

Comes with a powder puff.

Shades:

Diorskin Nude Air powder provides the perfect shade without altering the natural skin tone. With a sweep of the powder puff, the different shades of unique freshness create a velvety finish that glows with vitality, like after a day in the great outdoors.

jtm. M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 010 IVORY more...
This is my favorite setting powder. It is finely milled and has a little bit of color in it. The color brings out a really healthy look to my face since I’m so pale. The powder does not clog my pores and lasts all day long.... I don’t have to touch up. It smells so good too— a light floral scent. I use the puff sometimes but I use the Marc Jacobs face II foundation brush to lightly pat it on top my skin.
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
This is a great finisher powder. It adds radiance to my complexion. It gives a natural finish with a glam factor. Great for all skin types and easy to apply. Use a thin fan brush for the best effect I love this powder and recommend this to my friends and clients.
Rocio V.
Review for: 040 HONEY BEIGE more...
My go-to always loose powder . It’s very translucent and doesn’t have any flash back which is definitely a plus. I use it all over , under eyes and after contour. You can’t never go wrong with this product. It’s pricey but worth it.
annie v.
brooklyn
This loose powder is really beautiful, both for the packaging and the product itself. This powder is super velvety, it makes the skin feel poreless and perfected. I don't look dry when I apply this powder, yet it does a beautiful job setting the makeup in place.
Kelly j.
My absolute favorite setting powder. Feels like air on the skin and blurs out my imperfections. Leaves such a nice glow and makes you look alive and fresh. Love Dior's line of nude products, they give off such a effortless glow it's insane. Love the loose bronzer as well
Anna K.
auburn
I’m not going anywhere I know if I have anything else I want you just to buy this it’s literally one of my favorite powders I own it’s uhhh so good and so light weight and matte u should definitely go and get it!
Dianna W.
Ruckersville, VA
Review for: Other more...
I love this setting powder! It is incredibly smooth and luminious. It gives you a very smooth finish with just enough glow to appear lit from within. 10/10 for this one!
Ker M.
This product is one of my most used in 2016! it's formula doesn't make my face look like i have anything on. it smells amazing and it's awesome for oily skin. i have a combo for dry and oily skin and it disappeared all of my blemishes, dark spots, and redness! it may be a bit expensive, but the loose powder is worth every penny. i will definitely be carrying this around with me at all times and will have to restock my collection soon
Gia K.
Durham, NC
These powders are some of the most luxurious ones I have in my collection. I have used this to set my undereyes, set my face and even baked with it. It doesn't dry your skin throughout the wear and I found this powder is very forgiving on my skin.
It's great on my skin during the summer when it's hot and humid, and still beautiful in the Winter when it's dry and cold. #contest
Saza B.
I love this powder. It provides me with better coverage than Laura Mercier's translucent powder so I often set my face with translucent powder and then spritz my face with setting spray, let it dry and then grab my powder brush, dab into this and tap under my eyes for long lasting full coverage that doesn't look cakey and looks flawless in photos!
Mia K.
Is this powder good for "baking" makeup?
Nour-Nabiha S.