Dior Diorskin Nude Air Glow Powder Healthy Glow Radiance Powder uploaded by Michelle C.Dior Diorskin Nude Air Glow Powder Healthy Glow Radiance Powder uploaded by trendyinpanama P.

BY DIOR

A precursor in the art of natural, for beauty that grows more radiant with each day, Dior broadens its nude makeup expertise with the innovation of Diorskin Nude Air Glow Powder: a luminous powder as weightless and beneficial as a breath of fresh air that revives and illuminates the complexion's original colour and lets the skin breathe for a continuously healthy glow.

Formula:

Vitamins and minerals contribute to toning the complexion. The non-occlusive, pollution-fighting formula limits the absorption of toxins without affecting the proper functioning of skin, so that it can breathe naturally while being protected from external stress factors. The complexion has all the intense radiance of skin that glows with well-being, more beautiful than ever.

Make-up Finish:

Satin Glow

Application Tips:

Blend and apply with the mini kabuki brush moving in the shape of a 3 from the temple to the cheek, and then along the jawline. Can also be applied with the Backstage Kabuki Brush N°17 for an even more professional finish.

Shades:

A palette of iridescent shades, ranging from fresh to sun-kissed, that adjust to all skin tones for a resplendently beautiful healthy glow that is luminous and filled with vitality, like after a long day out in the fresh air.

Applicator:

Comes with a mini kabuki brush.

Buy on Sephora
J K.
Brea, CA
Review for: 002 FRESH LIGHT more...
I purchased this because of Hey Claire and ended up returning it. It wasn’t very pigmented and I felt like my brush wasn’t really picking up any product! The packaging was gorgeous though. Much prefer a Becca highlight.
Kaycee E.
Review for: Natural Makeup Spf 10 more...
10/10 great formula, not too pricey for what you get and the packaging is super classy and simple! gives you nice coverage without feeling too cakey and apply’s very smoothly! loving this stuff lots!!
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
I still prefer to stick with my equate dollar Walmart brand of acne scrub. It had exfoliating beads in it which is great as far as removing blackheads and minimizing pores goes. I wish this product had moreyf
Collections4you 🇺.
Irvine , Ca
Only good thoughts on this product! I love it because it is sheer and not powdery looking. I can wear it alone as it does cover and fill imperfections well. I'm in my 40's and have found this to be the best product for mature skin. It keeps it good looking but naturally I recommend to everyone
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
Review for: 002 FRESH LIGHT more...
LOVE this illuminated. Gives me a nice healthy glow. I love that it's not too dark. A little bit of shimmer but not too much. It blends very easily too. Would purchase again!
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
I love this product. I use it to add a bit of depth and demension to my super round face, as well as to. Rinse the face up to give it a more lively and warm toned look. It applies beautifully, it's not patchy, the color is gorgeous and there is an ever so slight hint of shimmer that is to die for!
Oriana R.
Morris, IL
Dior's glow powder is honestly one of the best highlighters I've ever used. Once I apply it I'm ready to slay the world. The glow is settle yet it's super glowy. If you're looking for something not very over the too but enough to make a point this is definitely your product. I really recommend it.
Skylar S.
Hales Corners, WI
Ok I love DIOR but this is just way to pricy . It's a great product be I don't think it's worth like 60$ . It's comparable to any other higher end bronzer id say MAC products do a better job at about half the cost . Save your money for a great mascara.
Charli G.
Brownsville , OR
I just love this! The packaging is so elegant and weighty, it comes with a little brush that I actually use. The product itself is gorgeous on, it gives this beautiful sunkissed glow that makes you feel and look like you've been on vacation. Who doesn't like that?!
Whitney C.
Chandler, AZ
A lady in the cosmetic section at Dillard's used this on me and I fell in love! I am not one to spend more than $20 on makeup but it is a decent size so I didn't mind the $56
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
I never used this product before. Does it stay on all day?
Tiffany P.
Drums, PA
I never used this product before. Does it stay on all day?