BY DIOR

Create full camouflage coverage with one coat. With 25% more pigments than the Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation, this concealer hides and neutralizes imperfections all day. Its hydrating liquid formula stays comfortable, and won't crease, crack, or settle into lines.

MAKEUP FINISH

Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer has a Fresh Matte finish and delivers full cover, crease-proof concealing in one swipe.

APPLICATION TIPS

Apply a few dabs of concealer to under-eye circles and any other imperfections. Lightly tap with the fingertips to blend outwards. Apply concealer over fluid or cream foundation, or under powder foundation.

APPLICATOR

After applying foundation, dab with finger tips without spreading out to concentrate the “camouflage effect” right on blemishes. Use a N°23 brush to subtly “spot conceal” blemishes. Use a flat concealer brush (N°13) for fuller coverage.

Select a concealer 2 shades darker than your skin tone as a contour color. Use a N°12 brush to blend. Select a concealer 2 shades lighter than your skin tone as a highlight color.

• Thoughts on Dior Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer3 Answers
  • Is this concealer better than tarte shape tape?3 Answers
Erin W.
Review for: 020 LIGHT BEIGE - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I wasn’t a big fan of this concealer. I felt like it wasn’t full enough coverage to cover my dark circles and it claimed to not settle into fine lines and wrinkles which I felt like it did on me. For the price, I would say to get something else. To me, it wasn’t very good.
Laura V.
i not a real fan but its not the worst but i dnt know if i would recommend. its not full couverage and it started criesing
Léa C.
Morcourt
Review for: 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Anticerne vraiment au top et très couvrant, ne file pas dans les ridules je le conseil fortement.
Maddy L.
Dieppe
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Only thing I can say is that it’s amazing! The texture, the smell it doesn’t feel heavy on the face definitely would recommend!
Heidusch C.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: 020 LIGHT BEIGE - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Perfect every day concealer. It is buildable and non-drying. I can say it’s comfortable to wear as it’s not heavy nor thick. Long-lasting and wears beautifully.
Ada B.
Review for: 011 CREME - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This concelear is so perfect. I love it because looks very pretty in the skin. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Crystal C.
La Blanca, TX
This Dior concealer is so creamy and smooth. It gave me the coverage I needed for my sleepless nights in college :)
Alexandra B.
Marion
I just started using this concealer after watching a Vogue video and someone used this product! I truly love it! It goes on so smooth and looks very natural which I love!!
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
I was a bit disappointed with this concealer. It claims to be full coverage and doesn’t crease or settle in fine lines and that’s just not the case at least for me! It applied smooth but the coverage isn’t full coverage I would say more like medium. It didn’t cover my dark circles at all. I will be returning this!Dior Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer
Lola F.
Maurice
This is such a good product! I use this concealer on my eyelids before i apply eyeshadow ! It is very full coverage and easy to apply! I couldn’t complain about one thing on this product! It’s such an amazing concealer I’ll continue using it!
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Is this concealer better than tarte shape tape?
Natasha K.