Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
Review for: 011 CREME - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I’ve previously used the Nars creamy concealer for years and this one is better. I specifically use this for under my eyes. It doesn’t crease whatsoever even in my fine lines. It’s actually kind of amazing how creaseless it is. It’s a matte concealer, so it doesn’t need to be set (at least on me it didn’t need to be) and it stays all day. I took off one star because I can’t stand brands who dump fragrance into all their products and Dior is one of them. It’s just unnecessary. Nonetheless, this is my new HG under eye concealer!