BY DIOR #45 in Liquid Foundation

Dior's Ultimate Skin-perfecting 16-hour* Foundation That Delivers Medium Coverage And Leaves A Natural-looking Luminous Matte Finish.  Available In 24 Shades For All Skin Types.

* Self-assessment After Applying The Fluid Foundation. N=21 Women.

Make-up Finish:
Diorskin Forever Foundation Is Formulated To Give A Perfect, Flawless Complexion To Help Minimize The Appearance Of Pores, Control Shine And Blur Imperfections For A Luminous Velvety Matte Finish That Lasts All Day.
This Comfortable Liquid Foundation Melts Into The Skin And Protects With Spf 35 Broad Spectrum.

Application Tips:
Start With A Clean, Moisturized Face.
Step 1: Get Your Skin Makeup Ready And Extend The Wear Of Your Foundation With Diorskin Forever And Ever Wear Makeup Primer
Step 2: Apply Diorskin Forever Foundation With A Brush, Makeup Sponge Or Fingertips
Step 3:  Set Complexion With Diorskin Forever & Ever Control Loose Powder By Evenly Applying The Powder Over The Entire Face With A Kabuki Brush To Perfect And Set The Foundation.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Helps Control Shine And Deliver Perfect Complexion Correction With A Combination Of Mattifying And Blurring Powders. It Veils The Skin In A Flexible, Comfortable Formula That Holds The Foundation In Place All Day. Like A Stretchy Mesh Built Into The Formula, It Sets The Texture And Pigments, Leaving Skin Looking Flawless And Feeling Comfortable.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Is Also Formulated With Skincare Technologies That Help To Improve The Look Of Pores And Refine The Skin's Texture Over Time.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Is A 2017 Allure Best Of Beauty Winner

• I love Dior eye shadows and mascara but I've never tried a founda...3 Answers
  • Do these come on dark shades? 2 Answers
  • I’m LOVING the new YSL beauty concealer! Look at how FLAWLESS my ...1 Answers
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
After so many beauty influences raved so much about this foundation, I knew I had to give it a try and see if all the hype was real. First off the price point had me on the fence but went for it anyways. My first impression once I received it from Sephora was ok it’s not bad but don’t see the hype... till later that day when I noticed my fave still looked fresh as if it was just applied and lasted all day from running around getting things done. That right there is a plus in my book. I am not a fan of matte foundations but feel once it works with your skin tone and type it is like magic giving you good coverage and a flawless look. I will day at the end of the day my face doesn’t look matte from my natural oils blending it gave me a nice glow effect. As for the coverage it does great and blends out perfect allowing it to be easy to build upon as needed, you also only need a little when applying it. I use a morph foundation brush to apply and it works wonders. I have also used a beauty blender that also did a great job but I am more of a brush kinda girl. This foundation I would definitely recommend to give a try and use. Worth every cent and in my opinion lives up to its hype!
Sarah G.
I decided to splurge just a little on foundation because I have heard so many amazing things about this foundation and I fell in Love immediately. I don’t use this everyday just because it is priced higher but when I do my makeup looks so flawless. This is a medium foundation that you can build up to full coverage, which I’m all about full coverage. It has such a great shade range, which for me ran a touch dark. So I do recommend getting color matched because I ordered shade 022 and it was too pink and a little dark so I exchanged it for 014 which is perfect. Just be aware of that, because I’m usually spot on with picking out my color online. There is a subtle fragrance to it which is nice, it’s not over powering. It glides on so well over primers and concealers layer well over it as well. The packaging is stunning and it is in a clear glass bottle so you can see how much product you have left. This is my go to foundation for a full on glam for date night or a special occasion.
Vira K.
East Hanover, New Jersey
Review for: 020 Light Beige more...
I couldn’t help myself trying this Dior Foundation after Jaclyn Hills
raving about it. Besides, I was in a hunt for a high-end full coverage one.
Well, to be perfectly honest I can’t claim that it is a phenomenal item for my
skin. I mean, it is good, but I was hoping for a miracle alive. This foundation
is a bit difficult to use in terms of blendability. If you want light to medium
coverage, you definitely need a brush like Morphe M439 or a beauty sponge.
Otherwise, your skin may get cakey and heavy looking. The finish is definitely
matte and velvety, as the texture itself is pretty thick. The scent is nice,
barely noticeable. I really appreciate the pump in the packaging. The SPF 35 is
a HUGE plus. All in all, Dior Forever is a good foundation, but surely not on
wow level for me.
Himara K.
Review for: Honey Beige 040 more...
Wow I love this foundation. I purchased this from Sephora because my Estée Lauder double wear was breaking me out. This foundation is amazing. It has a really nice smell to it that fades pretty fast. My skin looks SO smooth. It looks like a filter on your face because the pores smooth out so well. It’s also very light and has a satin finish. It wears really well. I haven’t had any issues with oil on my nose (where I usually do). My only complaint is that sometimes it seems to rub off of my cheek if I don’t set it right. Not sure why this is happening, but I started setting it better with my too faced born this way powder and it was fine. I love this SO much. Plus- spf35 with no flashback!
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
I was looking for something super long lasting, sweat proof, smudge proof, and full coverage. Found this.

I'm OK with how this performs, though I think it doesn't quite suit me. My skin is not particularly dry, but this seems to really dry it out. A few hours after wearing this I'll notice it looks patchy and flaky on my skin--not cool. It sets very quickly too, so I'm not sure what other people mean by "blending it out" because as soon as I pat it in it is set. There is no blending that can be done.

It's a surprisingly thin formula, so it doesn't feel heavy. The SPF in it does give a white cast so be sure to bronze and blush when wearing this.
Felipe G.
San Jose
Review for: Ivory 010 more...
This is by far the best foundation ever. I love it so much. I wish it was a little less pricy, but it's Dior. That is understandable. I do agree with others though. I wish they did extend their shade range for the lighter and darker ends of the spectrum. If you like low, medium, or full coverage this does the job. You can easily build it up. Even when it is full coverage, you do not feel it on your skin. Also, this does not cake up at all. Maybe the tiniest bit but, not enough to where it looks gross. It has a satin finish, just what I love. It has an okay scent, nothing too overpowering. It also has a skin-like finishm. This foundation is magnificent.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I ordered this is the shade desert sand from Sephora because my dior nude glow foundation they didn't have like any colors (3) in stock so I thought I would try this because it's the same price and the reviews were really good. I personally like the dior nude glow better than this, formula wise but the formula of this one is still really great, fabulous coverage, not cakey, blends well, and decent with oilliness. However I do need to get another shade bc 35, is too light and has a pink undertone and I need neutral or yellow. I thought it would be darker and it's pretty darn light but so are all of diors foundation.
Still love it.
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
I recently decided after hearing so many good things, that I needed to try this. So glad I did. The coverage is amazing. It's smooth and long lasting and the finish is flawless. I wore it for about 12 hours yesterday and it literally looked like I had just put it on. It does have a perfume smell to it which I like but if you don't like scents then you definitely won't like this one. It does fade away but it takes a while. I'm hooked!!
Katie B.
Arlington, VA
This foundation offers amazing coverage and feels so light and silky on application! It also has this really nice smell which is an interesting bonus. It has good staying power but it does lose its life towards the end of the day - but this doesn’t bother me because I also am not a fan of thick, cakey foundation. I’d recommend using a concealer for spot touch-ups if needed. I prefer this foundation over almost every other one at Sephora except maybe Lancôme when I am at my palest, and Nars is a close second when I am more tan.
Kristian C.
Lithonia, GA
I wanted to love this foundation but the hype did not live up to reality. It's so difficult to find a color match for my deep complexion. 50 was too red and 51 was too dark. It accentuated my pores at the end of the day but on first application looked amazing. It just wasn't meant to be. Even with different primers it wore poorly. This Foundation is also too expensive for me to have to keep balancing out the wrong shade match with concealers and bronzers. I returned it
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
Does this last for 15 hours like advertised? Looking for a long wear makeup that will withstand heat and humidity. I have oily skin.
Megan F.
Livingston. , Scotland
Really want to know people's thoughts on the Dior forever foundation???? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Leah R.
Has anyone tried the Dior Forever foundation? Tempted to pick it up soon to try but anyone tried it yet?? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Angela D.
Cypress, TX
How does this product stand up to oily skin and what seems like larger than normal pores?
Elaina L.
How can I find the right shades for my skin? I have oily skin, will this product work on me and will it not cause a breakout?