BY DIOR

Dior's Ultimate Skin-perfecting 16-hour* Foundation That Delivers Medium Coverage And Leaves A Natural-looking Luminous Matte Finish.  Available In 24 Shades For All Skin Types.

* Self-assessment After Applying The Fluid Foundation. N=21 Women.

Make-up Finish:
Diorskin Forever Foundation Is Formulated To Give A Perfect, Flawless Complexion To Help Minimize The Appearance Of Pores, Control Shine And Blur Imperfections For A Luminous Velvety Matte Finish That Lasts All Day.
This Comfortable Liquid Foundation Melts Into The Skin And Protects With Spf 35 Broad Spectrum.

Application Tips:
Start With A Clean, Moisturized Face.
Step 1: Get Your Skin Makeup Ready And Extend The Wear Of Your Foundation With Diorskin Forever And Ever Wear Makeup Primer
Step 2: Apply Diorskin Forever Foundation With A Brush, Makeup Sponge Or Fingertips
Step 3:  Set Complexion With Diorskin Forever & Ever Control Loose Powder By Evenly Applying The Powder Over The Entire Face With A Kabuki Brush To Perfect And Set The Foundation.

Formula:
Diorskin Forever Foundation Helps Control Shine And Deliver Perfect Complexion Correction With A Combination Of Mattifying And Blurring Powders. It Veils The Skin In A Flexible, Comfortable Formula That Holds The Foundation In Place All Day. Like A Stretchy Mesh Built Into The Formula, It Sets The Texture And Pigments, Leaving Skin Looking Flawless And Feeling Comfortable.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Is Also Formulated With Skincare Technologies That Help To Improve The Look Of Pores And Refine The Skin's Texture Over Time.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Is A 2017 Allure Best Of Beauty Winner

Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
Review for: 014 FAIR ALMOND - VERY LIGHT: COOL UNDERTONE, BALANCES REDNESS more...
Apparently I'm in the minority, but this foundation just did not work out for me. Thank goodness I was able to get a sample from Sephora to try it out rather than spend the money on a full bottle and have to return it.

Now normally a $52 foundation would not even be on my radar, but Jaclyn Hill swears by this foundation and she's introduced me to a ton of my favorite products, so I decided to give this a try. She has dry skin, as do I, so I figured her foundation recommendation would probably work for me, right? Well, after I picked up the sample I watched a video where she explained how she puts this over the Hourglass vanish stick foundation, which makes a lot of sense because she's very into full coverage (and this foundation did not perform like that to me), but I'm not about to invest that kind of money to make an already pricey foundation work. So judging this on its own, it did not fare well.

This foundation felt like more of a light to medium coverage; it built up all right in the places I wanted it to, but it did not wear well throughout the day AT ALL. I applied with a damp beauty sponge. There was a perfume-y sort of scent, but it disappeared fairly quickly, and I don't think it would be enough to keep me from buying this if it had worn better.

The first time, I paired it with my holy grail Becca Backlight Priming Filter (also a Jaclyn recommendation) and by the middle of the afternoon, my cheeks where the pores are most problematic looked like lumpy cottage cheese. (I didn't set with a powder, but I don't usually do that because of my dry skin; I just use setting spray at the very end of my makeup routine to lock everything in place.) Also, after I ate lunch and wiped my mouth, I felt like the foundation had completely come off around my lips, which looked awful.

The second time I tried this foundation, I used the Hourglass Veil Mineral primer, which usually makes anything look good, and set my face all over with powder AND setting spray. That made it look better for a little longer, but I still noticed it accenting my pores and my freaking smile lines (and I'm 22! Why the heck am I noticing my smile lines?) by the end of the day.

In all honesty, there's a chance this has to do more with my skincare routine (or lack thereof), as I did try this during the winter when my skin is probably quite dehydrated. I did have a thought that this would probably be more of a spring/summer, everyday foundation. But it's so expensive, and I had enough trouble with it, that I don't think I'd even bother trying it again once I'm on top of my skincare and the weather is warmer.
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
Review for: 041 OCHRE - MEDIUM WARM: YELLOW UNDERTONE more...
This is my favorite liquid foundation right now. I cannot believe it has taken me this long to find it but I’m SO glad I did. It makes my skin looks so flawless all day! I don’t ever even need to touch it up which is crazy to me- once it’s on it’s def ON! My pores are literally inexistent and I didn’t even know it was ore minimizing until I just went to tag the foundation here, but I did notice that job aplication so that’s probably why I love it so much. Also, the color I get has the perfect undertones for me and the entire range is also just beautiful. I don’t mind spending money on a foundation if it does exactly what it says and this one definitely does. I have been raving about this product since I got it &I’m absolutely in love! I apply it with a brush or beauty blender &is so easy to blend plus it works so well with the rest of my makeup. I cannot get over how beautiful this formula is! Will def be my fave for a long time now! Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 034 ALMOND BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: COOL UNDERTONE, BALANCES REDNESS more...
Very beautiful foundation and it goes on so beautiful on the skin. It’s one of those foundations you would use for photography because the skin looks absolutely stunning. My one complaint and the reason I am giving it 3 stars it’s because of the lack of shades for medium to dark skin tones. We live in a time where inclusivity is ruling the makeup world. It’s important for a brand to make sure that their products are owning up to that. Many people with olive complexions (like me) will need to mix in 2 shades in order to get closer to a color that matches our skin tone. We shouldn’t be having to buy 2 different shades instead of 1. This is why Rihanna is winning with her brand because of the all inclusivity she has of women of color. Brands should be learning from Fenty Beauty and try to do the same otherwise they are setting themselves up for losing customers.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
After so many beauty influences raved so much about this foundation, I knew I had to give it a try and see if all the hype was real. First off the price point had me on the fence but went for it anyways. My first impression once I received it from Sephora was ok it’s not bad but don’t see the hype... till later that day when I noticed my fave still looked fresh as if it was just applied and lasted all day from running around getting things done. That right there is a plus in my book. I am not a fan of matte foundations but feel once it works with your skin tone and type it is like magic giving you good coverage and a flawless look. I will day at the end of the day my face doesn’t look matte from my natural oils blending it gave me a nice glow effect. As for the coverage it does great and blends out perfect allowing it to be easy to build upon as needed, you also only need a little when applying it. I use a morph foundation brush to apply and it works wonders. I have also used a beauty blender that also did a great job but I am more of a brush kinda girl. This foundation I would definitely recommend to give a try and use. Worth every cent and in my opinion lives up to its hype!
Jeanette W.
Lexington
Review for: 031 SAND - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: WARM YELLOW UNDERTONE more...
Foundation game always strong with this team player! I wear it with Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil Light - about one drop per pump of foundation, applied with my 1 Pcs Soft Makeup Sponge Blender Flawless Smooth Beauty Powder Puff Foundation Blending Sponge - Hot Pink to get even coverage, then my real techniques Blend + Blur Foundation Brush to buff it into airbrushed perfection. I have super dry skin and wage war against fine lines. My Dior leaves me looking fresh. It is also a great medium for cream bronzers, contouring, highlights - you name and it will melt right in. The $50 price tag does make some cringe but WORTH IT!!!! Never scrimp on foundation.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
This is hands down my most favorite foundation. It is medium coverage and applies flawlessly whether I use my fingers or my morphe m 439 or beauty blender. My skin literally looks flawless the entire day when I use this stuff. Even if its 90 degrees and super humid! I have more dry to normal skin with freckles. So sometimes foundations tend to make my freckles look very gray and unnatural. This foundation doesn't do that. You can still see them and they look natural. Any redness or blemishes get covered and my face literally looks like perfection! I love the packaging. The glass bottle is so pretty! And the pump "dispenser" is great and doesn't waste any product. I've always applied this foundation with a primer (some primers I use are: hangover by too faced, maybelline baby skin, nars radiant primer, milani, and flower beauty poreless primer). This foundation has held up well with every single one of them. More than worth the expense for this foundation. It's so beautiful I cannot say enough good things about it.
Paige ..
Review for: 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is by far, without doubt, one of my all-time favorite foundations! It does a beautiful job at covering the skin, filling in the pores and fine lines in such a way that your skin is left looking literally flawless. My only downside, or issue with this foundation, is that the colors and color range are awful. This shade, 010, is pathetic for a light shade… They desperately need to expand their shade range! Aside from this issue, this foundation is beautiful, and I highly recommend it!
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I ordered this is the shade desert sand from Sephora because my dior nude glow foundation they didn't have like any colors (3) in stock so I thought I would try this because it's the same price and the reviews were really good. I personally like the dior nude glow better than this, formula wise but the formula of this one is still really great, fabulous coverage, not cakey, blends well, and decent with oilliness. However I do need to get another shade bc 35, is too light and has a pink undertone and I need neutral or yellow. I thought it would be darker and it's pretty darn light but so are all of diors foundation.
Still love it.
Melissa M.
Hialeah, FL
Ok - WOW! This is now my absolutely favorite foundation. I have oily, red, acne prone skin and also scars from cystic acne... this formula covers all of that like a dream! It’s buildable, lightweight, and honestly looks like I don’t have anything on. I also love that it lasts all day AND has SPF because ya girl gets sunburnt very easily. I’ve been using it for two months now and to me it’s worth the price 💃🏻
Alyssa L.
OKC
Review for: 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I have an olive skin tone and it can be difficult finding a foundation that is just right, and this was a very good match for the past winter. It is full coverage, but not cakey. I did find it a little troublesome with dry spots and acne, but luckily it was only temporary. The scent is not pleasant, but that isn’t too bothersome. Overall I would not recommend this to someone with dry or acne-prone skin, or someone who is easily offended by strong scents. Everyone else is fair game though! I will definitely try it again.
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
Does this last for 15 hours like advertised? Looking for a long wear makeup that will withstand heat and humidity. I have oily skin.
Drish P.
I have oily and sensitive skin. Should i give a try?
Megan F.
Livingston. , Scotland
Really want to know people's thoughts on the Dior forever foundation???? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Elaina L.
How can I find the right shades for my skin? I have oily skin, will this product work on me and will it not cause a breakout?
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
it's really worth the price ?