BY DIOR #21 in Liquid Foundation

Dior's Ultimate Skin-perfecting 16-hour* Foundation That Delivers Medium Coverage And Leaves A Natural-looking Luminous Matte Finish.  Available In 24 Shades For All Skin Types.

* Self-assessment After Applying The Fluid Foundation. N=21 Women.

Make-up Finish:
Diorskin Forever Foundation Is Formulated To Give A Perfect, Flawless Complexion To Help Minimize The Appearance Of Pores, Control Shine And Blur Imperfections For A Luminous Velvety Matte Finish That Lasts All Day.
This Comfortable Liquid Foundation Melts Into The Skin And Protects With Spf 35 Broad Spectrum.

Application Tips:
Start With A Clean, Moisturized Face.
Step 1: Get Your Skin Makeup Ready And Extend The Wear Of Your Foundation With Diorskin Forever And Ever Wear Makeup Primer
Step 2: Apply Diorskin Forever Foundation With A Brush, Makeup Sponge Or Fingertips
Step 3:  Set Complexion With Diorskin Forever & Ever Control Loose Powder By Evenly Applying The Powder Over The Entire Face With A Kabuki Brush To Perfect And Set The Foundation.

Formula:
Diorskin Forever Foundation Helps Control Shine And Deliver Perfect Complexion Correction With A Combination Of Mattifying And Blurring Powders. It Veils The Skin In A Flexible, Comfortable Formula That Holds The Foundation In Place All Day. Like A Stretchy Mesh Built Into The Formula, It Sets The Texture And Pigments, Leaving Skin Looking Flawless And Feeling Comfortable.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Is Also Formulated With Skincare Technologies That Help To Improve The Look Of Pores And Refine The Skin's Texture Over Time.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Is A 2017 Allure Best Of Beauty Winner

Buy on Sephora
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
Review for: 014 FAIR ALMOND - VERY LIGHT: COOL UNDERTONE, BALANCES REDNESS more...
Apparently I'm in the minority, but this foundation just did not work out for me. Thank goodness I was able to get a sample from Sephora to try it out rather than spend the money on a full bottle and have to return it.

Now normally a $52 foundation would not even be on my radar, but Jaclyn Hill swears by this foundation and she's introduced me to a ton of my favorite products, so I decided to give this a try. She has dry skin, as do I, so I figured her foundation recommendation would probably work for me, right? Well, after I picked up the sample I watched a video where she explained how she puts this over the Hourglass vanish stick foundation, which makes a lot of sense because she's very into full coverage (and this foundation did not perform like that to me), but I'm not about to invest that kind of money to make an already pricey foundation work. So judging this on its own, it did not fare well.

This foundation felt like more of a light to medium coverage; it built up all right in the places I wanted it to, but it did not wear well throughout the day AT ALL. I applied with a damp beauty sponge. There was a perfume-y sort of scent, but it disappeared fairly quickly, and I don't think it would be enough to keep me from buying this if it had worn better.

The first time, I paired it with my holy grail Becca Backlight Priming Filter (also a Jaclyn recommendation) and by the middle of the afternoon, my cheeks where the pores are most problematic looked like lumpy cottage cheese. (I didn't set with a powder, but I don't usually do that because of my dry skin; I just use setting spray at the very end of my makeup routine to lock everything in place.) Also, after I ate lunch and wiped my mouth, I felt like the foundation had completely come off around my lips, which looked awful.

The second time I tried this foundation, I used the Hourglass Veil Mineral primer, which usually makes anything look good, and set my face all over with powder AND setting spray. That made it look better for a little longer, but I still noticed it accenting my pores and my freaking smile lines (and I'm 22! Why the heck am I noticing my smile lines?) by the end of the day.

In all honesty, there's a chance this has to do more with my skincare routine (or lack thereof), as I did try this during the winter when my skin is probably quite dehydrated. I did have a thought that this would probably be more of a spring/summer, everyday foundation. But it's so expensive, and I had enough trouble with it, that I don't think I'd even bother trying it again once I'm on top of my skincare and the weather is warmer.
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
Review for: 041 OCHRE - MEDIUM WARM: YELLOW UNDERTONE more...
This is my favorite liquid foundation right now. I cannot believe it has taken me this long to find it but I’m SO glad I did. It makes my skin looks so flawless all day! I don’t ever even need to touch it up which is crazy to me- once it’s on it’s def ON! My pores are literally inexistent and I didn’t even know it was ore minimizing until I just went to tag the foundation here, but I did notice that job aplication so that’s probably why I love it so much. Also, the color I get has the perfect undertones for me and the entire range is also just beautiful. I don’t mind spending money on a foundation if it does exactly what it says and this one definitely does. I have been raving about this product since I got it &I’m absolutely in love! I apply it with a brush or beauty blender &is so easy to blend plus it works so well with the rest of my makeup. I cannot get over how beautiful this formula is! Will def be my fave for a long time now! Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
This is hands down my most favorite foundation. It is medium coverage and applies flawlessly whether I use my fingers or my morphe m 439 or beauty blender. My skin literally looks flawless the entire day when I use this stuff. Even if its 90 degrees and super humid! I have more dry to normal skin with freckles. So sometimes foundations tend to make my freckles look very gray and unnatural. This foundation doesn't do that. You can still see them and they look natural. Any redness or blemishes get covered and my face literally looks like perfection! I love the packaging. The glass bottle is so pretty! And the pump "dispenser" is great and doesn't waste any product. I've always applied this foundation with a primer (some primers I use are: hangover by too faced, maybelline baby skin, nars radiant primer, milani, and flower beauty poreless primer). This foundation has held up well with every single one of them. More than worth the expense for this foundation. It's so beautiful I cannot say enough good things about it.
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
I decided to splurge just a little on foundation because I have heard so many amazing things about this foundation and I fell in Love immediately. I don’t use this everyday just because it is priced higher but when I do my makeup looks so flawless. This is a medium foundation that you can build up to full coverage, which I’m all about full coverage. It has such a great shade range, which for me ran a touch dark. So I do recommend getting color matched because I ordered shade 022 and it was too pink and a little dark so I exchanged it for 014 which is perfect. Just be aware of that, because I’m usually spot on with picking out my color online. There is a subtle fragrance to it which is nice, it’s not over powering. It glides on so well over primers and concealers layer well over it as well. The packaging is stunning and it is in a clear glass bottle so you can see how much product you have left. This is my go to foundation for a full on glam for date night or a special occasion.
Karina C.
Pembroke Pines
Review for: 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is absolutely amazing. It gives the most natural finish, it evens out the skin tone perfectly. I personally don’t enjoy caking my skin so this foundation is a real medium converge it doesn’t cover everything but, that’s not a problem that’s why you go over any blemishes with concealer. However, this foundation will oxidize. My color matches me perfectly, but if it didn’t oxidize it would be too light, I personally don’t mind it because it’s an easy fix it just means to get a shade lighter. I’ve been wearing this foundation since I was 14 and I would not change it for any other. It’s long lasting and perfect. I only need 2 pumps, maximum three to cover my neck. Though, I am combo skin when I used to be more on the oily side in my teenage years I would have to go heavy on the primer but Im not sure it it was the foundation or my skin. Overall, better than those over hyped skin clogging foundations, one product you most always splurge on is your skin. You won’t regret it. Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
After so many beauty influences raved so much about this foundation, I knew I had to give it a try and see if all the hype was real. First off the price point had me on the fence but went for it anyways. My first impression once I received it from Sephora was ok it’s not bad but don’t see the hype... till later that day when I noticed my fave still looked fresh as if it was just applied and lasted all day from running around getting things done. That right there is a plus in my book. I am not a fan of matte foundations but feel once it works with your skin tone and type it is like magic giving you good coverage and a flawless look. I will day at the end of the day my face doesn’t look matte from my natural oils blending it gave me a nice glow effect. As for the coverage it does great and blends out perfect allowing it to be easy to build upon as needed, you also only need a little when applying it. I use a morph foundation brush to apply and it works wonders. I have also used a beauty blender that also did a great job but I am more of a brush kinda girl. This foundation I would definitely recommend to give a try and use. Worth every cent and in my opinion lives up to its hype!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Review for: 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I wanted to love this and I wanted this to be the skin perfected that beauty gurus make this out to be, but.... it just wasn’t for me. I tried this multiple times in multiple different ways. With a brush, with a beauty blender, with powder, without powder, etc and I could not get this to blend well. No matter what tool I used to apply this with it ALWAYS looked splotchy around my mouth. And I’m telling you I blended the heck out of this foundation in that area being extremely careful to not miss any spots. It would look fine in the lights of my bathroom, but I would get to my car and flip down my mirror and bam. SO splotchy and orangey. Frustrating to say the least out of a $50 Foundation. I also noticed I used a lot of product for one application to cover all of my face and redness on my cheeks. I was not impressed, but I do not think this is the worst foundation product I’ve ever tried.
Meredith K.
Hackensack
To start off, I have dry skin, so when something claims to be a matte finish I stray FAR away, but this is suuuuch a popular product I though ugh why not. So I tried this with a hydrating primer and BOY!!! This stuff is gorg!!!! I set my t-zone with a translucent powder because I get a little oily there, but otherwise this lasted alllll day, with no powder! And it didn’t catch on my dry patches. It made me skin look poreless and expensive! It looks absolutely amazing in photos as well. And who can beat a foundation with spf?! The other thing I like about this is the shade match. They definitely need to expand the shades, but the shades they do have are very true to skin tone. I can match a lot of people with a very natural color. You need to try this!
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Review for: Other more...
I actually really enjoyed this. I wore this on my wedding day and it was rainy and humid and it lasted all day and I didnt feel cakey or too dewy. It is rather pricey so that is a downfall. It's very perfumey but it goes away after a while. I didnt notice that it dried down too quickly either so that is nice. My concealer and other creme products applied nicely over it. It also didnt separate or crack around my nose which is a problem area. I also kind of have skin on the dryer side and it didnt stick to the dryer areas of my skin.
Paige ..
Review for: 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is by far, without doubt, one of my all-time favorite foundations! It does a beautiful job at covering the skin, filling in the pores and fine lines in such a way that your skin is left looking literally flawless. My only downside, or issue with this foundation, is that the colors and color range are awful. This shade, 010, is pathetic for a light shade… They desperately need to expand their shade range! Aside from this issue, this foundation is beautiful, and I highly recommend it!
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
Does this last for 15 hours like advertised? Looking for a long wear makeup that will withstand heat and humidity. I have oily skin.
Megan F.
Livingston. , Scotland
Really want to know people's thoughts on the Dior forever foundation???? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Elaina L.
How can I find the right shades for my skin? I have oily skin, will this product work on me and will it not cause a breakout?
Angela D.
Cypress, TX
How does this product stand up to oily skin and what seems like larger than normal pores?
Leah R.
Has anyone tried the Dior Forever foundation? Tempted to pick it up soon to try but anyone tried it yet?? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect