BY DIOR #40 in Liquid Foundation

Dior's Ultimate Skin-perfecting 16-hour* Foundation That Delivers Medium Coverage And Leaves A Natural-looking Luminous Matte Finish.  Available In 24 Shades For All Skin Types.

* Self-assessment After Applying The Fluid Foundation. N=21 Women.

Make-up Finish:
Diorskin Forever Foundation Is Formulated To Give A Perfect, Flawless Complexion To Help Minimize The Appearance Of Pores, Control Shine And Blur Imperfections For A Luminous Velvety Matte Finish That Lasts All Day.
This Comfortable Liquid Foundation Melts Into The Skin And Protects With Spf 35 Broad Spectrum.

Application Tips:
Start With A Clean, Moisturized Face.
Step 1: Get Your Skin Makeup Ready And Extend The Wear Of Your Foundation With Diorskin Forever And Ever Wear Makeup Primer
Step 2: Apply Diorskin Forever Foundation With A Brush, Makeup Sponge Or Fingertips
Step 3:  Set Complexion With Diorskin Forever & Ever Control Loose Powder By Evenly Applying The Powder Over The Entire Face With A Kabuki Brush To Perfect And Set The Foundation.

Formula:
Diorskin Forever Foundation Helps Control Shine And Deliver Perfect Complexion Correction With A Combination Of Mattifying And Blurring Powders. It Veils The Skin In A Flexible, Comfortable Formula That Holds The Foundation In Place All Day. Like A Stretchy Mesh Built Into The Formula, It Sets The Texture And Pigments, Leaving Skin Looking Flawless And Feeling Comfortable.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Is Also Formulated With Skincare Technologies That Help To Improve The Look Of Pores And Refine The Skin's Texture Over Time.

Diorskin Forever Foundation Is A 2017 Allure Best Of Beauty Winner

• I love Dior eye shadows and mascara but I've never tried a founda...3 Answers
  • Do these come on dark shades? 2 Answers
  • I’m LOVING the new YSL beauty concealer! Look at how FLAWLESS my ...1 Answers
Allyson G.
Boston
Review for: 014 Fair Almond more...
Apparently I'm in the minority, but this foundation just did not work out for me. Thank goodness I was able to get a sample from Sephora to try it out rather than spend the money on a full bottle and have to return it.

Now normally a $52 foundation would not even be on my radar, but Jaclyn Hill swears by this foundation and she's introduced me to a ton of my favorite products, so I decided to give this a try. She has dry skin, as do I, so I figured her foundation recommendation would probably work for me, right? Well, after I picked up the sample I watched a video where she explained how she puts this over the Hourglass vanish stick foundation, which makes a lot of sense because she's very into full coverage (and this foundation did not perform like that to me), but I'm not about to invest that kind of money to make an already pricey foundation work. So judging this on its own, it did not fare well.

This foundation felt like more of a light to medium coverage; it built up all right in the places I wanted it to, but it did not wear well throughout the day AT ALL. I applied with a damp beauty sponge. There was a perfume-y sort of scent, but it disappeared fairly quickly, and I don't think it would be enough to keep me from buying this if it had worn better.

The first time, I paired it with my holy grail Becca Backlight Priming Filter (also a Jaclyn recommendation) and by the middle of the afternoon, my cheeks where the pores are most problematic looked like lumpy cottage cheese. (I didn't set with a powder, but I don't usually do that because of my dry skin; I just use setting spray at the very end of my makeup routine to lock everything in place.) Also, after I ate lunch and wiped my mouth, I felt like the foundation had completely come off around my lips, which looked awful.

The second time I tried this foundation, I used the Hourglass Veil Mineral primer, which usually makes anything look good, and set my face all over with powder AND setting spray. That made it look better for a little longer, but I still noticed it accenting my pores and my freaking smile lines (and I'm 22! Why the heck am I noticing my smile lines?) by the end of the day.

In all honesty, there's a chance this has to do more with my skincare routine (or lack thereof), as I did try this during the winter when my skin is probably quite dehydrated. I did have a thought that this would probably be more of a spring/summer, everyday foundation. But it's so expensive, and I had enough trouble with it, that I don't think I'd even bother trying it again once I'm on top of my skincare and the weather is warmer.
Jenny R.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: 034 Almond Beige more...
I have very oily skin, and in 2-3 hours, my face is like an oil slick. I have tried many different foundations in the past including Estee Lauder double wear, Lancome Teint Idole, and Too Faced Born this Way. When I first applied this foundation, I was in love with it. The coverage is absolutely incredible, and it dries down very quickly so just be sure to blend fast when you first apply it to your face. It minimized my pores, which are huge, and it covered up all of my redness and acne scars perfectly. After a full 10 hour day, my face was still matte! No shine anywhere, and I only set it with a drug store pressed translucent powder. The smell is pleasant, but it does disappear quickly in case it bothers you. It does not transfer much at all which was always a problem for me with foundations that turned more oily. Overall, I highly recommend this foundation as it is now my new holy grail. Pricy, but DEFINITELY worth it.
Kat A.
Woodmere, NY
Review for: 041 Ochre more...
This is my favorite liquid foundation right now. I cannot believe it has taken me this long to find it but I’m SO glad I did. It makes my skin looks so flawless all day! I don’t ever even need to touch it up which is crazy to me- once it’s on it’s def ON! My pores are literally inexistent and I didn’t even know it was ore minimizing until I just went to tag the foundation here, but I did notice that job aplication so that’s probably why I love it so much. Also, the color I get has the perfect undertones for me and the entire range is also just beautiful. I don’t mind spending money on a foundation if it does exactly what it says and this one definitely does. I have been raving about this product since I got it &I’m absolutely in love! I apply it with a brush or beauty blender &is so easy to blend plus it works so well with the rest of my makeup. I cannot get over how beautiful this formula is! Will def be my fave for a long time now! Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Sarah G.
Katy
I decided to splurge just a little on foundation because I have heard so many amazing things about this foundation and I fell in Love immediately. I don’t use this everyday just because it is priced higher but when I do my makeup looks so flawless. This is a medium foundation that you can build up to full coverage, which I’m all about full coverage. It has such a great shade range, which for me ran a touch dark. So I do recommend getting color matched because I ordered shade 022 and it was too pink and a little dark so I exchanged it for 014 which is perfect. Just be aware of that, because I’m usually spot on with picking out my color online. There is a subtle fragrance to it which is nice, it’s not over powering. It glides on so well over primers and concealers layer well over it as well. The packaging is stunning and it is in a clear glass bottle so you can see how much product you have left. This is my go to foundation for a full on glam for date night or a special occasion.
Ebony T.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: 051 Praline more...
I have tried a range of foundations and this is definitely top 3. I use it for special events, going out, or anytime I need a flawless canvas. This photographs and films very well, which is important to me as a beauty blogger and Youtuber. This finish to me is a natural matte, so your skin doesn't look like its flat and dead after you apply it. It still has dimension! I love the pore refining effect.  I have some visible pores but I do feel like this does an amazing job of hiding them. It also has incredible coverage to me and can be built up nicely.  It does smell like a antiseptic or hospital spray though which may be a deal breaker to some. For me, I dont know why but I really love it lol. Makes me feel like its cleaning my face. The only issue I have is with the shade I have. It's a bit to warm and a tad darker than me but I easily correct that with concealer. This is my holy grail!
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
After so many beauty influences raved so much about this foundation, I knew I had to give it a try and see if all the hype was real. First off the price point had me on the fence but went for it anyways. My first impression once I received it from Sephora was ok it’s not bad but don’t see the hype... till later that day when I noticed my fave still looked fresh as if it was just applied and lasted all day from running around getting things done. That right there is a plus in my book. I am not a fan of matte foundations but feel once it works with your skin tone and type it is like magic giving you good coverage and a flawless look. I will day at the end of the day my face doesn’t look matte from my natural oils blending it gave me a nice glow effect. As for the coverage it does great and blends out perfect allowing it to be easy to build upon as needed, you also only need a little when applying it. I use a morph foundation brush to apply and it works wonders. I have also used a beauty blender that also did a great job but I am more of a brush kinda girl. This foundation I would definitely recommend to give a try and use. Worth every cent and in my opinion lives up to its hype!
Himara K.
Review for: Honey Beige 040 more...
Wow I love this foundation. I purchased this from Sephora because my Estée Lauder double wear was breaking me out. This foundation is amazing. It has a really nice smell to it that fades pretty fast. My skin looks SO smooth. It looks like a filter on your face because the pores smooth out so well. It’s also very light and has a satin finish. It wears really well. I haven’t had any issues with oil on my nose (where I usually do). My only complaint is that sometimes it seems to rub off of my cheek if I don’t set it right. Not sure why this is happening, but I started setting it better with my too faced born this way powder and it was fine. I love this SO much. Plus- spf35 with no flashback!
Felipe G.
San Jose
Review for: Ivory 010 more...
This is by far the best foundation ever. I love it so much. I wish it was a little less pricy, but it's Dior. That is understandable. I do agree with others though. I wish they did extend their shade range for the lighter and darker ends of the spectrum. If you like low, medium, or full coverage this does the job. You can easily build it up. Even when it is full coverage, you do not feel it on your skin. Also, this does not cake up at all. Maybe the tiniest bit but, not enough to where it looks gross. It has a satin finish, just what I love. It has an okay scent, nothing too overpowering. It also has a skin-like finishm. This foundation is magnificent.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I ordered this is the shade desert sand from Sephora because my dior nude glow foundation they didn't have like any colors (3) in stock so I thought I would try this because it's the same price and the reviews were really good. I personally like the dior nude glow better than this, formula wise but the formula of this one is still really great, fabulous coverage, not cakey, blends well, and decent with oilliness. However I do need to get another shade bc 35, is too light and has a pink undertone and I need neutral or yellow. I thought it would be darker and it's pretty darn light but so are all of diors foundation.
Still love it.
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
I recently decided after hearing so many good things, that I needed to try this. So glad I did. The coverage is amazing. It's smooth and long lasting and the finish is flawless. I wore it for about 12 hours yesterday and it literally looked like I had just put it on. It does have a perfume smell to it which I like but if you don't like scents then you definitely won't like this one. It does fade away but it takes a while. I'm hooked!!
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
Does this last for 15 hours like advertised? Looking for a long wear makeup that will withstand heat and humidity. I have oily skin.
Megan F.
Livingston. , Scotland
Really want to know people's thoughts on the Dior forever foundation???? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Leah R.
Has anyone tried the Dior Forever foundation? Tempted to pick it up soon to try but anyone tried it yet?? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect
Angela D.
Cypress, TX
How does this product stand up to oily skin and what seems like larger than normal pores?
Elaina L.
How can I find the right shades for my skin? I have oily skin, will this product work on me and will it not cause a breakout?