BY DIOR #41 in Liquid Foundation

Everlasting 16-hour* perfection from morning to night. A luminous matte finish, flawless correction and exceptional comfort, in all conditions.

Day after day, the skin’s texture is refined by the new formula enriched with the Poreless Effect skincare essence.

* Self-assessment after applying the fluid foundation. N=21 women.
** Self-assessment after 1-month application of the fluid foundation. N=33 women.
*** Clinical evaluation on skin with makeup after 4 weeks of application (% evolution in comparison with T=0). N=33 women.

MAKE-UP FINISH

• Do these come on dark shades? 2 Answers
  • I’m LOVING the new YSL beauty concealer! Look at how FLAWLESS my ...1 Answers
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
After so many beauty influences raved so much about this foundation, I knew I had to give it a try and see if all the hype was real. First off the price point had me on the fence but went for it anyways. My first impression once I received it from Sephora was ok it’s not bad but don’t see the hype... till later that day when I noticed my fave still looked fresh as if it was just applied and lasted all day from running around getting things done. That right there is a plus in my book. I am not a fan of matte foundations but feel once it works with your skin tone and type it is like magic giving you good coverage and a flawless look. I will day at the end of the day my face doesn’t look matte from my natural oils blending it gave me a nice glow effect. As for the coverage it does great and blends out perfect allowing it to be easy to build upon as needed, you also only need a little when applying it. I use a morph foundation brush to apply and it works wonders. I have also used a beauty blender that also did a great job but I am more of a brush kinda girl. This foundation I would definitely recommend to give a try and use. Worth every cent and in my opinion lives up to its hype!
Sarah G.
Katy
I decided to splurge just a little on foundation because I have heard so many amazing things about this foundation and I fell in Love immediately. I don’t use this everyday just because it is priced higher but when I do my makeup looks so flawless. This is a medium foundation that you can build up to full coverage, which I’m all about full coverage. It has such a great shade range, which for me ran a touch dark. So I do recommend getting color matched because I ordered shade 022 and it was too pink and a little dark so I exchanged it for 014 which is perfect. Just be aware of that, because I’m usually spot on with picking out my color online. There is a subtle fragrance to it which is nice, it’s not over powering. It glides on so well over primers and concealers layer well over it as well. The packaging is stunning and it is in a clear glass bottle so you can see how much product you have left. This is my go to foundation for a full on glam for date night or a special occasion.
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
I was looking for something super long lasting, sweat proof, smudge proof, and full coverage. Found this.

I'm OK with how this performs, though I think it doesn't quite suit me. My skin is not particularly dry, but this seems to really dry it out. A few hours after wearing this I'll notice it looks patchy and flaky on my skin--not cool. It sets very quickly too, so I'm not sure what other people mean by "blending it out" because as soon as I pat it in it is set. There is no blending that can be done.

It's a surprisingly thin formula, so it doesn't feel heavy. The SPF in it does give a white cast so be sure to bronze and blush when wearing this.
Morgan L.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I ordered this is the shade desert sand from Sephora because my dior nude glow foundation they didn't have like any colors (3) in stock so I thought I would try this because it's the same price and the reviews were really good. I personally like the dior nude glow better than this, formula wise but the formula of this one is still really great, fabulous coverage, not cakey, blends well, and decent with oilliness. However I do need to get another shade bc 35, is too light and has a pink undertone and I need neutral or yellow. I thought it would be darker and it's pretty darn light but so are all of diors foundation.
Still love it.
Vanessa L.
I have been on a long search for a new foundation since the Hourglass Immaculate was repackaged and reformulated. I walked into Sephora last week to try out Fenty but was directed to Diorskin Forever by one of the staff. He asked that I gave him a chance to get the right product for me and so I did. His first pick, shade 030 - medium beige, was the perfect one for my skin tone.

He brushed it on so lightly, I thought the final reveal was going to be questionable and BAM! I've never seen my skin to even, matte and flawless in my makeup life! I have an uneven skin tone and some hyperpigmentation, so I was definitely impressed! Even though it's initially a medium-coverage foundation, it's very easy to build. I kept it on the rest of the day just to see how it held up and it was exceptional.

I tried it at home with the beauty blender and it went on just as nice. I was able to grab a sample of their Capture Totale Dreamskin Advanced Next Generation Iconic Perfect Skin Creator and OMG it was the best combination! These two products really compliment one another and it really boosted the foundation in dry areas, creases and darker skin patches. Worth every penny, love it!
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
I recently decided after hearing so many good things, that I needed to try this. So glad I did. The coverage is amazing. It's smooth and long lasting and the finish is flawless. I wore it for about 12 hours yesterday and it literally looked like I had just put it on. It does have a perfume smell to it which I like but if you don't like scents then you definitely won't like this one. It does fade away but it takes a while. I'm hooked!!
Katie B.
Arlington, VA
This foundation offers amazing coverage and feels so light and silky on application! It also has this really nice smell which is an interesting bonus. It has good staying power but it does lose its life towards the end of the day - but this doesn’t bother me because I also am not a fan of thick, cakey foundation. I’d recommend using a concealer for spot touch-ups if needed. I prefer this foundation over almost every other one at Sephora except maybe Lancôme when I am at my palest, and Nars is a close second when I am more tan.
Sadie T.
Sacramento, CA
I used to love this foundation 10 years ago! Then they discontinued it and now it’s back! The problem is, my skin probably isn’t the same as it was... I can’t seem to get this foundation right. It comes on oily and greasy with not as much coverage. I’m so used to matte finish foundations, and this one just isn’t cutting it for me. I also like full coverage, and for some reason I can’t seem to get that right with this foundation. It doesn’t apply consistently either. With beauty blender or brush, it goes on splotchy.
Lisa P.
Springdale, AR
I've tried many foundations recently and this one is by far the best! I use it with a Beauty blender and the finish is flawless and looks better and better the longer I wear it. It's incredible. And there are a bajilllion colors s you can always find a match! Bonus points that it has built in spf protection. beautyblender original makeup sponge
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
This is one of my favorite foundations. It creates a beautiful, satin like finish and can be built up to full coverage. It does require a bit of product to get the coverage how I like.. It also doesn’t have the ‘staying power’ my combo skin craves.. but that’s what touch ups are for ;) it is higher end $$$ but you get what you pay for. The quality is exceptional, as you would expect from a product by Dior. I would recommend.
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
Does this last for 15 hours like advertised? Looking for a long wear makeup that will withstand heat and humidity. I have oily skin.
Megan F.
Livingston. , Scotland
Really want to know people's thoughts on the Dior forever foundation???? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Leah R.
Has anyone tried the Dior Forever foundation? Tempted to pick it up soon to try but anyone tried it yet?? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Angela D.
Cypress, TX
How does this product stand up to oily skin and what seems like larger than normal pores?
Elaina L.
How can I find the right shades for my skin? I have oily skin, will this product work on me and will it not cause a breakout?