BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #15 in Liquid Foundation

Everlasting 16-hour* perfection from morning to night. A luminous matte finish, flawless correction and exceptional comfort, in all conditions.

Day after day, the skin’s texture is refined by the new formula enriched with the Poreless Effect skincare essence.

* Self-assessment after applying the fluid foundation. N=21 women.
** Self-assessment after 1-month application of the fluid foundation. N=33 women.
*** Clinical evaluation on skin with makeup after 4 weeks of application (% evolution in comparison with T=0). N=33 women.

MAKE-UP FINISH

Longwear 16H*
Luminous matte finish
Skin-perfecting

• What do you think about this product? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect...2 Answers
  • What would you spend most money on? Foundation or lipstick? Dior ...3 Answers
  • Really want to know people's thoughts on the Dior forever foundatio...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber P.
Amber P.
Mount Wolf, PA
I just purchased this foundation over the holidays, as suggested by one of my favourite Sephora employees...and I am not disappointed!

I have combo skin, and right now, my skin is super oily in the t-zone and dry everywhere else, so finding a foundation that doesn't make me look super slick after a few hours, but also not get patchy is really hard to find.

Let me state that this foundation sets VERY fast, so I have to work fast to blend it. I use a damp beautyblender, and it works like a dream with this foundation. I only really need 2-3 tiny pumps to cover my face, and I don't have to go back over, because this gives a wonderful coverage on the first try.

As long as I use a primer and translucent powder, this stuff stays PUT during my 8 hour work day. I do notice some tiny patches of dryness around the side of my face near my temples, but otherwise, I have no issues with it. The smell is a little strong at first, but it does not linger after a few minutes of application.

The price tag was a little steep for me, so I don't wear it everyday, but it is a nice foundation I like to wear if I am doing a presentation or have special meetings, or for a night out.

I have fairly light skin, and the 020 shade is practically perfect!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Broad Spectrum 35 021 Linen
I'm super sad to see that there aren't any reviews for this product!!

While many people are talking about the esteé lauder double-wear foundation. I truly believe that this beats it by a landslide!! I have oily/dry combination skin. And not once did I ever find a foundation that didn't highlight my smile and forehead lines, but at last, a product that finally does!!! This product isn't too matte or too shiny, so its a great in between! I have been trying to avoid matte foundations (even though they appear best on oily skin, controlling the oils), only because it clogs pores more.

This product really gives that airbrushed finish and makes it seem as if you're already wearing setting powder. I've also worn this foundation for 12+ hours straight without retouching, and I am so excited to say that it almost looks exactly the same as when I just applied it!!

So huge, huge, HUGE shoutout Dior!!! I am SO lucky to have found this holy grail foundation, and I highly recommend you to try it!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Disclaimer: I have very oily skin. Not bad skin, but skin that dissolves foundation within a few hours. I really wanted to love this, despite the crazy price tag. But no. The packaging is gorgeous, as you'd expect. The coverage is definitely not full, but perfectly nice. But it is somewhat tacky after an hour or so, and despite blotting carefully with oil-blotting sheets, when I look in the mirror about 3 hours in, it has sunk into pores, gone so shiny and cakey, and actually created cavernous frown lines on my forehead. I don't even mind if a foundation goes dewy (they all do on me anyway) but sort of melts into the skin giving a nice effect. This is just Separation City. Note: I always powder (obviously) and I have tried with Rimmel Stay Matte primer, Monistat chafing gel and even the matching Dior Forever primer (I had a sample). Same results. For a splurge, the Lancome long-wear one is so much better. As is Covergirl Stay Fabulous for a tenth of the price :)
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Review for: Broad Spectrum 35 034 Almond Beige
LOVE this foundation! It has a perfumed scent to it which I really like. Also I have the Dior Star Foundation (which is more dewy) and after moving to a more humid place I switched to the Dior Forever one (since it has a matte finish). It has definitely helped in making me not get as oily throughout the day. I do like the Star one also, just feel that that one would be good for people with dry skin or those who do not live in a humid climate (I just moved to FL).
I have combo skin (but tend to be pretty oily in the spring/summer) and after switching to the Dior Forever foundation I have noticed my makeup lasts longer and I don't have to touch up as much throughout the day. I use the shade 031 and feel it is a pretty good match (a little darker then my skin but I tan a lot in the summer so wanted something a bit darker). I feel like the range they offer is pretty good!
Lyndee D.
Lyndee D.
This is quickly becoming one of my holy grail foundations. It is a liquid formula but once you apply to your face it transforms into a beautiful matte foundation... Almost like a powder. Sometimes I don't even need to set with a powder because it has a nice matte/shine free look to it that lasts. It has great coverage and keeps my oily skin matte throughout the day (I do use a primer before this as well). It does have a slight perfume scent but it goes away and doesn't bother my sensitive nose. It is on the pricey side, but I really love it and don't mind spending the money for a great product. I would recommend going a shade lighter because this does oxidize and get a little darker once applied. But I love it!!!!!!!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Providence, RI
This foundation quickly became my go to when I first splurged on it last year. Ever since then I can't live without it. It smells great, it goes on easily and flawlessly with my airbrush finish foundation brush from Sephora, and one pump will give you just the right amount of coverage for all day wear. I had some issues with adult acne over the past few years and while, luckily, those days are finally behind me I have scarring due to it and i find that an additional half pump covers those up perfectly when I put it on a targeted area and use a smaller version of the brush I mentioned. It's also so easy to take off and I just feel that it's the most natural coverage I've gotten out of a foundation in years.
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Everlasting Pore-Refining Effect Spf 35 040 Honey Beige
I made a trip to Sephora today looking for a complete cover foundation and this lovely employee named kat saved my life lol she told me about this product how it has a nice matte finish and it last for 16hrs and if u sweat it acts like an observant for your face , she applied it on my face starting with the primer and omg it looks so flawless and she put another foundation by Nar's makes that seems to be popular on the other side of my face and u can totally see the difference the forever look fresh and perfect finish and the Nar's looked shiny which is not a good look !! I love this product definitely worth the money
Michlele M.
Michlele M.
Portland, OR
As much as I love Dior and their products, I have to give this one the worst review I have ever left. I received it in a sample with the primer from Sephora and used it when I had some place that I wasn't going to be able to touch up much that night to be. My face started feeling hot as the day progressed and the next day, my face was covered in gigantic hives. It looks as if I had put my face into an ant hill. I had to go to the doctor for a steroid and an antihistamine shot. It took a week for my complexion to go back to normal again.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Santa Ana, CA
This is the best foundation I've ever tried. This foundation is full coverage, does not sweat or wear off, and makes skin look even and fresh. I have been using it for almost two years now, I was introduced to it for my wedding and it never disappoints. You do not need a lot of product as it is highly pigmented and has many colors to match your skin tone. I found it at Bloomingdale's but it is also available at Sephora. Highly recommend day or night, complement with Dior Airflash for special occasions.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
I bought this on a whim at Nordstrom over the winter time. The shade I got was slightly too dark for my face, but when I applied it, I was so amazed with the results. It makes your skin look airbrushed. I try to only use the foundation when it's a special occasion since I'm almost out of it, but no matter if I'm having a bad skin day or not, the foundation always looks flawless. I apply it with my beauty blender. I will always keep this in my foundation collection. It's a must have for me.
Alex A.
Alex A.
Aynor, SC
Does this last for 15 hours like advertised? Looking for a long wear makeup that will withstand heat and humidity. I have oily skin.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Livingston. , Scotland
Really want to know people's thoughts on the Dior forever foundation???? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Elaina L.
Elaina L.
How can I find the right shades for my skin? I have oily skin, will this product work on me and will it not cause a breakout?
Angela D.
Angela D.
Cypress, TX
How does this product stand up to oily skin and what seems like larger than normal pores?
Leah R.
Leah R.
Has anyone tried the Dior Forever foundation? Tempted to pick it up soon to try but anyone tried it yet?? Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 35