BY DIOR

Inspired by nano-technologies, Diorskin Forever takes foundation to the extreme with an innovative, no-transfer, waterproof formula that lasts—even in extreme conditions. The patented Nano-Stretch Network™ creates a micro-aerated, invisible mesh for perfect color and finish, while the Hydra-Gel System™ regulates moisture for optimal comfort. Keeps skin flawless and radiant hour after hour.

Judi Z.
Oregon City
My favorite full coverage foundation to date! Stays on through anything and provides an even full coverage look. You don’t have to worry about any skin flaw with this foundation. A little pricey but so worth it! 100% would recommend to any full coverage foundation lover!
Antoinette R.
Wellsboro
I really wanted to love this, but I just found it made my skin look ten years older than I am. I don’t think it’s suited well for dry skin, but maybe I am wrong. Jaclyn hill always raves about this, so I bought it, and I wish I didn’t because it was very expensive! I imagine it looks beautiful on more oily skin types.
Anna S.
Fayetteville
I purchased this product about a month ago, I could not wait to use it. I did not like how it looked on my skin. I thought it would be more full coverage than it actually is. It is a good product just not my favorite.
Taylor C.
Walnut Creek
THIS IS THE BEST FOUNDATION! I have talked to many people about this product and realized it works well for all skin types. A great full coverage leaving your skin looking flawless.
Amber S.
Roscoe, IL
Oh my goodness! I love this foundation! It feels so lightweight but gives me the full coverage I need! It smells awesome! I have combination skin and it is just perfect!
Regilla H.
Orange County, California
Dior Diorskin Forever makes my skin looks smooth and flawless, I found the perfect matching color for my complexion. I am very happy with it.
Meena K.
Binghamton , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve never had a foundation match perfectly with my skin a much as this one. It lightweight, and medium coverage. Perfect for my combo skin and so easy to apply. If I’m in a rush I usually use my finger and blend it in, and it still gives me great coverage.
Li P.
Miramar
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is one of my real favorite. I have dry skin and it works great for me also offering a full coverage and a natural look. The only con is that the warm tone does kind of have a pink undertone and doesn’t totally match my color.
Svetlana L.
I heard about this foundation from so many people but due to its super expensive price I never tried it. Finally I convinced myself and I am amazed!! It makes my skin look fresh, hydrated, flawless, luminous... You need just a tiny bit of it for all your face so I hope it will last a little longer :) I definitely loved it and probably I will purchase it again.
Majo B.
Mexico City
I love this foundation, it blends perfectly in the skin and it so easy to apply, it doesn’t have a strong smell which I love, the applicator is good and it blends amazing with a beauty blender