Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 022 CAMEO - LIGHT: COOL ROSY UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 050 DARK BEIGE - MEDIUM TO DARK: NETURAL U...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 080 DARK BROWN - VERY DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 035 DESERT BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 040 HONEY BEIGE - MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 060 LIGHT MOCHA - DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 032 ROSY BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: COOL ROS...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 025 SOFT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE

BY DIOR

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control ensures absolute complexion control. This new compact foundation minimizes shine & the appearance of pores and helps to perfect the skin deeply with all day wear and no compromise on comfort. The skin is instantly mattified and day after day pores become less visible.

Makeup Finish:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control has an Extra Matte finish and delivers medium to high coverage.

Application Tips:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control can be used on its own in the morning after skincare, or as a perfecting touch-up throughout the day. For more intense coverage it can also be used as a finishing touch after Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Apply in small amounts with the sponge applicator, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. For even greater perfection and blur, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer before applying Forever Extreme Control.

Peter Philips's advice:
"I particularly like to use this compact for touch ups, or to apply a very fine layer over the entire face in the morning."

Formula:

On contact with the skin, ultra-absorbent powders help attenuate any shine for a flawless, extra-matte finish. Thanks to their extremely fine texture and long-wearing ability, they enable impeccable wear without compromising comfort. The "Poreless Effect" skincare essence helps to perfect the skin deeply, making it look more beautiful every day, as though rebalanced.

• I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard ti...1 Answers
  • Does this clog pores? 1 Answers
  • What kind of skin would go with this product?2 Answers
Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Syune T.
Dubai
I didn’t like the product because i used to where it after cream foundation and it would just cake my sensitive face. However it was easy to use as it provided its personal sponge. I wouldn’t recommend it
Ivey L.
Poquoson
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s sucks, it’s terrible the color looked totally different in store like wtf, it’s really hard to blend and it’s really tough
Antigoni P.
Little Neck , NY
It's difficult to find powder foundations these days, I love the Dior powder foundation because honey beige is such a good color match for my skin, unfortunately, there is a scent... I do not like scented makeup on my face, this is an indication of alcohol, which causes drying and wrinkles.
Has N.
Although this gives great great coverage, it doesnt last long throughout the day... maybe around 3-4 hours and then you have to touch up. This product also makes me break out so I try not to use it very often, it does have a scent to it too which might be why. Its not too drying for a powder which is surprising but it also doesnt take away shine like I would have hoped.
Morgan K.
I wasn't crazy about this powder. This was very expensive and didn't seem to blend into my skin well. I tried using the applicator sponge and also a foundation brush. After several tries I gave up. I wouldn't recommend it because there are other nicer ones out there. The scent wasn't great either. I heard Dior has nice scented products but this wasn't special.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
I like using this over my liquid foundation to just add a little more coverage and set it a little. And some days when my acne isn't so bad or I'm in a hurry I use a little concealer and this as my face makeup just to even things out. I like to use a kabuki brush because the included pad is just very cheap and gives a very streaky and uneven look, although it does give a fuller coverage.
The coverage either way isn't as full as I would like it to be. It's almost translucent. And when you get enough on to be medium coverage it's very powdery and cakey.
It gives a matte finish but does not keep me matte or keep my makeup on any longer than any other setting powder I use.
As a foundation I wouldnt purchase this again. As a setting powder its decent but too expensive and I wont be buying it again.
It works well in a pinch but I expect much more at this price tag and was a little disappointed.
Brenda A.
I liked it but it didnt give me the coverage i desired, so I often use it when i wsnt a more natural look and dont want to wear heavy makeup! Other than that i liked it but for the price i dint think inwould
Buy again!
Olesya K.
Did not like this powder so much as it is noticeable on the face if it is applied sponge to the goers in the kit. More like the powder from the series air
Nadia k.
Barrie, ON
Love it. I never had a bad experience with any of their products! It lasts all day for me and I would definitely buy again
Megan H.
Columbus , OH
This feels and looks cheap. When you first open the package it looks like you could get it at the dollar store so with my first impression I'm not impressed LOL
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
Does this powder look cakey?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
What kind of skin would go with this product?
Drew C.
Does this clog pores?
Maria U.
Vancouver
I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard time finding my shade in powders. How is the colour selection?

Macy's