Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 022 CAMEO - LIGHT: COOL ROSY UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 050 DARK BEIGE - MEDIUM TO DARK: NETURAL U...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 080 DARK BROWN - VERY DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 035 DESERT BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 040 HONEY BEIGE - MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 060 LIGHT MOCHA - DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 032 ROSY BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: COOL ROS...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 025 SOFT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE

BY DIOR

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control ensures absolute complexion control. This new compact foundation minimizes shine & the appearance of pores and helps to perfect the skin deeply with all day wear and no compromise on comfort. The skin is instantly mattified and day after day pores become less visible.

Makeup Finish:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control has an Extra Matte finish and delivers medium to high coverage.

Application Tips:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control can be used on its own in the morning after skincare, or as a perfecting touch-up throughout the day. For more intense coverage it can also be used as a finishing touch after Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Apply in small amounts with the sponge applicator, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. For even greater perfection and blur, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer before applying Forever Extreme Control.

Peter Philips's advice:
"I particularly like to use this compact for touch ups, or to apply a very fine layer over the entire face in the morning."

Formula:

On contact with the skin, ultra-absorbent powders help attenuate any shine for a flawless, extra-matte finish. Thanks to their extremely fine texture and long-wearing ability, they enable impeccable wear without compromising comfort. The "Poreless Effect" skincare essence helps to perfect the skin deeply, making it look more beautiful every day, as though rebalanced.

• I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard ti...1 Answers
  • Does this clog pores? 1 Answers
  • What kind of skin would go with this product?2 Answers
Jessica Y.
This is indeed flawless. I love the shade. I enjoy using this product overall.
David B.
Basingstoke
Review for: 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I adore the Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Makeup Everlasting Wear Pore-Refining Effect Foundation; it’s probably still one of my top foundations for both coverage and longevity. However no matter how good the foundation, I find I have trouble with a very oily nose, so if a foundation is going to split or start going patchy, it will happen there.

I got this powder foundation to match the liquid, so I could do two things: firstly, I use the powder foundation to set my liquid foundation. It melts into the skin, gives that extra bit of coverage and refined the look of fine lines and pores even more. It doesn’t cake or look powdery either. I buff mine in using the Morphe Y7 brush.

Secondly, it’s great for touching up any patches during the day, and helps alleviate any shine. I also like the fact it’s refillable, so rather than dropping the cash on a brand new compact each time, you can just pick up refills, which I think is great.
Chiara L.
Paris
This foundation it’s so good for me. First of all, I have a very very pale skin and it’s always difficult to match a shade that doesn’t mess
with my natural colour, but this foundation combines perfectly with my skin tone, it’s like it adapts to my shade. In addition it uniforms your skin leaving a ligh/medium coverage. I would reccomend this product to those who have a oily or combination skin and want to controll the excess of sebum. I use it when the weather it’s so hot that a cream foundation would be to heavy for my oily skin or whenever I want to have a natural makeup look without big efforts.
ClassyMess C.
Berlin
I've been using this powder foundation as well as the liquid foundation Dior Forever since 2007 and I love them. The powder foundation adds a lot of coverage which I love and it's my perfect match in summer. I would absolutely recommend it. I am very allergic and this product never breaks me out and doesn't dry my skin. It doesn't give you a "lightweight" or "natural" finish, but a lot of coverage.
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
I only use this in Spring and Summer when my skin is oilier. It gives me natural coverage, and the spf is a good bonus at this time of the year. In the Fall and Winter, my skin becomes dryer and it will draw out patches. I love the packaging, like all dior packaging. It has a magnetic closure so you don't run the risk of chipping a nail when prying it open. I just wish it were more affordable, but dior is luxury.
Sana M.
Dubai, N
For long I have been using this powder over my day cream with SPF. It has great coverage and dewy finish. The best thing about this product is that your skin looks radiant and fresh all day long. I don’t feel the need to spray on any hydration mist over it by noon. All the way until evening my make up looks fresh and radiant.
EEE T.
I purchased this many times. Very easy to use and will give you a medium coverage and a fresh look. The formular is wonderful, will not dry your skin. I have combination skin and this works well for me.
becky_tochhong T.
New delhi
Review for: 070 DARK BROWN - DEEP TO VERY DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I have this in the light shade ..it’s extremely full coverage for a powder..it looks good with a tinted moisturiser or a cc cream..dust this over your face and neck and your good to go..its a bit pricey but for the amount of coverage it gives..I would recommend..its not too powdery and gives a satin matte finish
Deanna❤️ C.
Town , Stevenage
Apples so well makes the skin look flawless is easy to use comes with the little sponge that applies it easy as well i brought it free Selfridges in London one of my best purchases
Sajia S.
This was first high end powder and I have nearly finished it because I use it so often. This does a exceptional job and I must say it’s difficult to compare it with other powders. The best thing about this powder is that it doesn’t make your skin cakey and you don’t get any patches. The bad thing is that the size is not as big as I want it. Overall I think this is one of my favourite powder on the high end. Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
Does this powder look cakey?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
What kind of skin would go with this product?
Drew C.
Does this clog pores?
Maria U.
Vancouver
I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard time finding my shade in powders. How is the colour selection?

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.