Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 022 CAMEO - LIGHT: COOL ROSY UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 050 DARK BEIGE - MEDIUM TO DARK: NETURAL U...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 080 DARK BROWN - VERY DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 035 DESERT BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 040 HONEY BEIGE - MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 060 LIGHT MOCHA - DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 032 ROSY BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: COOL ROS...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 025 SOFT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE

BY DIOR

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control ensures absolute complexion control. This new compact foundation minimizes shine & the appearance of pores and helps to perfect the skin deeply with all day wear and no compromise on comfort. The skin is instantly mattified and day after day pores become less visible.

Makeup Finish:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control has an Extra Matte finish and delivers medium to high coverage.

Application Tips:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control can be used on its own in the morning after skincare, or as a perfecting touch-up throughout the day. For more intense coverage it can also be used as a finishing touch after Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Apply in small amounts with the sponge applicator, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. For even greater perfection and blur, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer before applying Forever Extreme Control.

Peter Philips's advice:
"I particularly like to use this compact for touch ups, or to apply a very fine layer over the entire face in the morning."

Formula:

On contact with the skin, ultra-absorbent powders help attenuate any shine for a flawless, extra-matte finish. Thanks to their extremely fine texture and long-wearing ability, they enable impeccable wear without compromising comfort. The "Poreless Effect" skincare essence helps to perfect the skin deeply, making it look more beautiful every day, as though rebalanced.

• I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard ti...1 Answers
  • Does this clog pores? 1 Answers
  • What kind of skin would go with this product?2 Answers
Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Beautiful and velvety!

It's pressed powder perfection! The packaging makes it even more yummy. It's a luxury item that delivers more than just the Dior name. It's wonderful for oily combo skin. Sets lovely and stays put. Not cakey. It's like the powder version of their perfect foundation put to go!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love this foundation. It’s light like a powder, but provides superb coverage like a liquid. The color match is great for my skin, and the formula is non-irritating on my sensitive skin. I used this on my wedding day too. Highly recommend- it is a bit pricey, but it’s a higher quality product.
KELLY E.
ROCHESTER, NY
This is my one splurge purchase that I keep going back to year after year. The color Linen matches my light olive-y skin tone perfectly. The powder builds nicely and leaves a beautiful finish. It keeps oil at bay, but doesn't make fine lines and pores appear larger. Worth every penny!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck , NY
It's difficult to find powder foundations these days, I love the Dior powder foundation because honey beige is such a good color match for my skin, unfortunately, there is a scent... I do not like scented makeup on my face, this is an indication of alcohol, which causes drying and wrinkles.
Megan G.
This pressed powder is really nice. It is very creamy and smooth. It is so pricey and there are so many cheaper powders that are great but if you want to treat yourself it's definitely worth it. It sets the face nicely without caking.
Nour A.
westchester
I like this compact powder it is always with me in the bag , i usually use it during the day to stay in a shiny look , but the only things that i hate is its price , too expensive, i buy it from nordstrom, no i will not buy it again.
Yana L.
I have been using Dior powder for several years (different shade ), and I love it. Great coverage , smooth, feels great on skin. I repurchased this product many times. The only negative is that when my skin is extremely dry this powder doesn't look good. This usually happens during extreme cold winter tempretures.
Liz C.
Orange, CA
Amazing & versatile, you can wear this powder to lightly set your makeup, or you can use it on its own for a natural, medium, or medium to full coverage. I love that it has an spf of 20, it is super loghtweight, and comes in a shade that matches me perfectly! ✨
Carol A.
São Paulo
Nossa eu amo esse produto mesmo do coração.
Gostaria que vocês me enviassem na caixa coisas diy pois tenho um canal no youtube e uso coisas lá.
Esse produto é muito bom,até minha mãe gostou!
Agradeço desde já!
Grata!
Carol!☺
Becca M.
New Windsor, NY
I don't use this shade but I do use the product and have repurchased at least a dozen times. It wears well. Covers well. Feels good. Easy to wash off. Really easy and quick to apply.
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
Does this powder look cakey?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
What kind of skin would go with this product?
Drew C.
Does this clog pores?
Maria U.
Vancouver
I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard time finding my shade in powders. How is the colour selection?

Macy's