Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 022 CAMEO - LIGHT: COOL ROSY UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 050 DARK BEIGE - MEDIUM TO DARK: NETURAL U...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 080 DARK BROWN - VERY DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 035 DESERT BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 040 HONEY BEIGE - MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 060 LIGHT MOCHA - DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 032 ROSY BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: COOL ROS...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 025 SOFT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE

BY DIOR

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control ensures absolute complexion control. This new compact foundation minimizes shine & the appearance of pores and helps to perfect the skin deeply with all day wear and no compromise on comfort. The skin is instantly mattified and day after day pores become less visible.

Makeup Finish:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control has an Extra Matte finish and delivers medium to high coverage.

Application Tips:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control can be used on its own in the morning after skincare, or as a perfecting touch-up throughout the day. For more intense coverage it can also be used as a finishing touch after Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Apply in small amounts with the sponge applicator, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. For even greater perfection and blur, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer before applying Forever Extreme Control.

Peter Philips's advice:
"I particularly like to use this compact for touch ups, or to apply a very fine layer over the entire face in the morning."

Formula:

On contact with the skin, ultra-absorbent powders help attenuate any shine for a flawless, extra-matte finish. Thanks to their extremely fine texture and long-wearing ability, they enable impeccable wear without compromising comfort. The "Poreless Effect" skincare essence helps to perfect the skin deeply, making it look more beautiful every day, as though rebalanced.

• I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard ti...1 Answers
  • Does this clog pores? 1 Answers
  • What kind of skin would go with this product?2 Answers
Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brianna H.
nashville, tn
Beautiful satin finish! Makes your skin look like it's been airbrushed! Definitely would apply with a buffing brush and make sure your skin is prepped correctly. Yes it's pricey but if you have dryer skin and still want a powder you'll love this!
Maria S.
Hereford , TX
This powder is really helpful when it comes to hitting my dark under eyes and it helps with my oily face easy to apply on my face it's very useful to me I have nothing bad to say about this product I love it
Hazzel V.
I love, love Dior cosmetics. This powder is beyond beautiful from the packaging to the performance of the product. It gives my skin q natural almost airbrushed finish. People always compliment me on my skin when I wear this.
Sarah E.
Austin
This is a beautiful powder. I have nothing bad to say about it. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking to minimize their pores and get that perfect porcelain finish.
Maddie W.
Lawrence, KS
Lisa G.
Pensacola
Love this powder foundation! I like to try new products so I always venture out but none of them compare so I keep coming back to the. Doesn't make my skin look flaky
estefany p.
san jose
i love using this as a finishing setting powder over my foundation , its very long lasting, love it because my skin doesnt get oily just easy to pat around when im having a girls night out
Christine K.
Alexandria, VA
This review is for SPF 50, shade 010.

I love this product, I'm always on the hunt to try new products. However when it comes to getting out the door quick in the morning. This is the product I reach for the most. I love this product so much that I'm on my third compact!

I'm fair skinned and this product does not oxidize, thank goodness! I also have roseaca and combination sensitive skin, this compact powder foundation product does wonders for my skin!
Christine N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I'm loving this Dior flawless compact that my cousin introduced to me. I wasn't able to find the correct color to match my skin color with a good amount of coverage from NARS, Lancome, or Makeup Forever until this one. I'm the type of girl that likes to put on her makeup st the beginning of the day and have it last throughout the day. This definitely is one of my staples and is my 3rd compact!
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
My holy grail, I love this product and this will always be in my makeup bag! Full coverage pressed powder, definitely lightweight and long lasting. Pricey.. absolutely, but totally worth it. I love how well it blends and how smooth this makes my face. Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
Does this powder look cakey?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
What kind of skin would go with this product?
Drew C.
Does this clog pores?
Maria U.
Vancouver
I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard time finding my shade in powders. How is the colour selection?

Macy's