Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 022 CAMEO - LIGHT: COOL ROSY UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 050 DARK BEIGE - MEDIUM TO DARK: NETURAL U...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 080 DARK BROWN - VERY DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 035 DESERT BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 040 HONEY BEIGE - MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 060 LIGHT MOCHA - DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 032 ROSY BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: COOL ROS...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 025 SOFT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE

BY DIOR

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control ensures absolute complexion control. This new compact foundation minimizes shine & the appearance of pores and helps to perfect the skin deeply with all day wear and no compromise on comfort. The skin is instantly mattified and day after day pores become less visible.

Makeup Finish:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control has an Extra Matte finish and delivers medium to high coverage.

Application Tips:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control can be used on its own in the morning after skincare, or as a perfecting touch-up throughout the day. For more intense coverage it can also be used as a finishing touch after Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Apply in small amounts with the sponge applicator, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. For even greater perfection and blur, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer before applying Forever Extreme Control.

Peter Philips's advice:
"I particularly like to use this compact for touch ups, or to apply a very fine layer over the entire face in the morning."

Formula:

On contact with the skin, ultra-absorbent powders help attenuate any shine for a flawless, extra-matte finish. Thanks to their extremely fine texture and long-wearing ability, they enable impeccable wear without compromising comfort. The "Poreless Effect" skincare essence helps to perfect the skin deeply, making it look more beautiful every day, as though rebalanced.

• I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard ti...1 Answers
  • Does this clog pores? 1 Answers
  • What kind of skin would go with this product?2 Answers
Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
My go-to powder foundation for when I want a full coverage look that doesn’t budge. I believe my color in this is a 20 or 21 and I typically wear between an NW 20-NW 25 in MAC for reference. I always use this powder on top of foundation, although it also works well alone, I just prefer to set other products with it. It is a full coverage, matte finish, and literally keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. No oily breakthrough, no shiny t-zone. It is worth every penny!!
Morgan K.
I wasn't crazy about this powder. This was very expensive and didn't seem to blend into my skin well. I tried using the applicator sponge and also a foundation brush. After several tries I gave up. I wouldn't recommend it because there are other nicer ones out there. The scent wasn't great either. I heard Dior has nice scented products but this wasn't special.
Darline A.
I love this foundation! I use a flat brush to get the most coverage. The formula is very silky and smooth. It looks beautiful on the face. It is true to it's claim of giving your face a flawless finish. It blurs my pores, it diminishes my fine lines and leaves my face matte. It leaves my face looking airbrushed. It's great to touch up with through out the day. Please give this a try. It's pricey but worth the money.
Melissa B.
2801 Riverside Dr apt 402
Review for: 070 DARK BROWN - DEEP TO VERY DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I don't usually like most powder out there but this one is one of the best. I got it as a gift, along with its matching liquid foundation and i've been buying it ever since. With other products I've always had to reply my foundation again 2 or 3 times but this keeps my face looking matte and good all day if i need it.
Jacquelyn P.
Orlando, FL
I love all of my Dior products and wanted to try the forever powder. It's great for oily skin, and has a nice matte finish. I put it on for work and lasted all day (8 hrs). I would totally buy it again.
Maria G.
This is my go-to powder foundation!  The problem with me and other powder foundations was that I broke out a lot, but with this one it didn't happen! I use the shade Peach, and have been using it religiously for almost 7 years now!
Elena S.
Redmond, OR
Very good product. I think it's an easy application especially for starters. It's good for both types of skin. It has a natural finish. It covers great you can build it up. It is lightweight. I would recommend to others.
Brenda A.
I liked it but it didnt give me the coverage i desired, so I often use it when i wsnt a more natural look and dont want to wear heavy makeup! Other than that i liked it but for the price i dint think inwould
Buy again!
Anastasiya A.
I've been using this compact for years. I have tried many other compacts from other brands like Chanel and Mac but this one has been the best so far. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!!!
Alana D.
I have this in the larger size of 10g. I started using this foundation because Chanel stopped producing my shade. I absolutely love it it fully covers any flaws with one swipe. I purchased it from an online retailer. It is expensive but it is a luxury product but it is worth it!
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
Does this powder look cakey?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
What kind of skin would go with this product?
Drew C.
Does this clog pores?
Maria U.
Vancouver
I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard time finding my shade in powders. How is the colour selection?

Macy's