Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 022 CAMEO - LIGHT: COOL ROSY UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 050 DARK BEIGE - MEDIUM TO DARK: NETURAL U...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 080 DARK BROWN - VERY DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 035 DESERT BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 040 HONEY BEIGE - MEDIUM: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 010 IVORY - VERY LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 060 LIGHT MOCHA - DEEP: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 030 MEDIUM BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: NEUTRA...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 032 ROSY BEIGE - LIGHT TO MEDIUM: COOL ROS...
  • Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup 025 SOFT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE

BY DIOR

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control ensures absolute complexion control. This new compact foundation minimizes shine & the appearance of pores and helps to perfect the skin deeply with all day wear and no compromise on comfort. The skin is instantly mattified and day after day pores become less visible.

Makeup Finish:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control has an Extra Matte finish and delivers medium to high coverage.

Application Tips:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control can be used on its own in the morning after skincare, or as a perfecting touch-up throughout the day. For more intense coverage it can also be used as a finishing touch after Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Apply in small amounts with the sponge applicator, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. For even greater perfection and blur, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer before applying Forever Extreme Control.

Peter Philips's advice:
"I particularly like to use this compact for touch ups, or to apply a very fine layer over the entire face in the morning."

Formula:

On contact with the skin, ultra-absorbent powders help attenuate any shine for a flawless, extra-matte finish. Thanks to their extremely fine texture and long-wearing ability, they enable impeccable wear without compromising comfort. The "Poreless Effect" skincare essence helps to perfect the skin deeply, making it look more beautiful every day, as though rebalanced.

• I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard ti...1 Answers
  • Does this clog pores? 1 Answers
  • What kind of skin would go with this product?2 Answers
Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup

Start your review of Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Charly R.
Oxford
A really nice and pretty touch-up item. I love compacts they are just so nifty and I love this one in particular. The coverage is great and really does give a Flawless Effect! The SPF is always good as you never want a burnt face whilst out and about but works amazing for a touch-up once or twice a day. The only thing I would say is pricing but even then you are getting a luxury and beautiful product. Lovely.
Kristen M.
Calgary, AB
This stuff is perfect for my t-zone and chin which are the only oily places on my otherwise very dry skin and I love it because it goes on matte without drying the skin. The colour is beautiful too. Christian Dior is always fiiiire
Marangely A.
Puerto Rico
This forever perfect matte powder pf Dior is outstanding. It gives your skin an amazing coverage of the imperfections and makes your face look totally flawless. I totally love it.
Syune T.
Dubai
I didn’t like the product because i used to where it after cream foundation and it would just cake my sensitive face. However it was easy to use as it provided its personal sponge. I wouldn’t recommend it
Suheily M. I.
Adjuntas
This product makes me real happy!  Is Good for my skin type which is combined. My sister has oily skin and it worked for her too. I hope that the y release more products like this.
Marta A.
Lisboa
I use color 032 rosy beige for the past 2 years. This is my go to powder foundation when I don’t have much time in the morning to get ready. I just use my moisturizer, cc cream, concealer, mascara and this powder and I’m good to go. Love the matte finish and how easy you can apply it. I don’t use the sponge that comes with it, I prefer to use a brush. Recommend it!
Sumaiyyah J.
Secunderabad, Telangana State
Oh my, can't tell how how amazing this powder is! It blended on so well with my skin. It is so soft and makes me feel so good, so fresh. It does stay for a long time. Also the packaging is travel friendly. The price is high but it's worth the buy.
Lynn G.
Dartmouth , NS
Amazing full coverage product. Luxury means better in the case of dior skin products. Hydrating and seamlessly blends. Very effortlessly in fact. I use my damp beauty blender with this foundation. This is a splurge item and there are cheaper products that work the same, and really the only difference is that the packaging is amazing and the final feel of the skin is not comparable.
Iris S.
Yes its expensive but I love everything about this product form its packaging to the powder itself. It's absolutely perfect for my combo large pores skin. Its has really good coverage almost cancel everything at the same time gives me healthy dewy finish look.
EEE T.
I purchased this many times. Very easy to use and will give you a medium coverage and a fresh look. The formular is wonderful, will not dry your skin. I have combination skin and this works well for me.
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
Does this powder look cakey?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
What kind of skin would go with this product?
Drew C.
Does this clog pores?
Maria U.
Vancouver
I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard time finding my shade in powders. How is the colour selection?

Macy's