Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
I like using this over my liquid foundation to just add a little more coverage and set it a little. And some days when my acne isn't so bad or I'm in a hurry I use a little concealer and this as my face makeup just to even things out. I like to use a kabuki brush because the included pad is just very cheap and gives a very streaky and uneven look, although it does give a fuller coverage.
The coverage either way isn't as full as I would like it to be. It's almost translucent. And when you get enough on to be medium coverage it's very powdery and cakey.
It gives a matte finish but does not keep me matte or keep my makeup on any longer than any other setting powder I use.
As a foundation I wouldnt purchase this again. As a setting powder its decent but too expensive and I wont be buying it again.
It works well in a pinch but I expect much more at this price tag and was a little disappointed.