Winly L.
Review for: 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Close to Perfect
I absolutely love this foundation! I have purchased it twice now and I think it is well worth the money. I love Dior products and I think they are all extremely good-quality. The first time I bought this I used it often (not every single day, but definitely a majority of the time) and it lasted me well over a year. I often use this alone and can get away with still looking polished and put-together, although I often put it on over my BB cream. This powder is very fine and doesn't cake at all. I like to think of it as being "soft" and it isn't uncomfortable or annoying on the face. I often have redness on my face and this completely evens out my skin tone and makes the face glow. The only product I have with this product is that my skin is extremely oily, and after a while my face gets a bit shiny, but this product is definitely one of the longer lasting and I do have to retouch less with this foundation versus others.