Sherry S.
Ashtabula, OH
Just tried Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
I am in love. This powder glides on with no cake feeling. It gives my face a flawless look. It is just a bit pricey but it is worth every cent. This powder doesn't even smear on my turtleneck shirts like most press powders do. If you try this, you will never go back. Attached is a photo on myself, my 75 year old mother and my two daughters . We are all wearing the same Christian Dior Powder and look how great it makes us all look!!