BY DIOR

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control ensures absolute complexion control. This new compact foundation minimizes shine & the appearance of pores and helps to perfect the skin deeply with all day wear and no compromise on comfort. The skin is instantly mattified and day after day pores become less visible.

Makeup Finish:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control has an Extra Matte finish and delivers medium to high coverage.

Application Tips:

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control can be used on its own in the morning after skincare, or as a perfecting touch-up throughout the day. For more intense coverage it can also be used as a finishing touch after Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Apply in small amounts with the sponge applicator, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. For even greater perfection and blur, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer before applying Forever Extreme Control.

Peter Philips's advice:
"I particularly like to use this compact for touch ups, or to apply a very fine layer over the entire face in the morning."

Formula:

On contact with the skin, ultra-absorbent powders help attenuate any shine for a flawless, extra-matte finish. Thanks to their extremely fine texture and long-wearing ability, they enable impeccable wear without compromising comfort. The "Poreless Effect" skincare essence helps to perfect the skin deeply, making it look more beautiful every day, as though rebalanced.

• I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard ti...1 Answers
  • Does this clog pores? 1 Answers
  • What kind of skin would go with this product?2 Answers
Winly L.
Review for: 020 LIGHT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Close to Perfect
I absolutely love this foundation! I have purchased it twice now and I think it is well worth the money. I love Dior products and I think they are all extremely good-quality. The first time I bought this I used it often (not every single day, but definitely a majority of the time) and it lasted me well over a year. I often use this alone and can get away with still looking polished and put-together, although I often put it on over my BB cream. This powder is very fine and doesn't cake at all. I like to think of it as being "soft" and it isn't uncomfortable or annoying on the face. I often have redness on my face and this completely evens out my skin tone and makes the face glow. The only product I have with this product is that my skin is extremely oily, and after a while my face gets a bit shiny, but this product is definitely one of the longer lasting and I do have to retouch less with this foundation versus others.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I like using this over my liquid foundation to just add a little more coverage and set it a little. And some days when my acne isn't so bad or I'm in a hurry I use a little concealer and this as my face makeup just to even things out. I like to use a kabuki brush because the included pad is just very cheap and gives a very streaky and uneven look, although it does give a fuller coverage.
The coverage either way isn't as full as I would like it to be. It's almost translucent. And when you get enough on to be medium coverage it's very powdery and cakey.
It gives a matte finish but does not keep me matte or keep my makeup on any longer than any other setting powder I use.
As a foundation I wouldnt purchase this again. As a setting powder its decent but too expensive and I wont be buying it again.
It works well in a pinch but I expect much more at this price tag and was a little disappointed.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: 025 SOFT BEIGE - LIGHT: NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I’ve been purchasing this foundation for over a long period of time now. It keeps my face matte and the color matches well. I don’t like to spend too much time applying foundation and this powder can be quickly applied without any streaks. Covers well without feeling heavy. No complaints with the product but I wish they sold refills since I hate throwing the whole thing away when the powder runs out.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love this foundation. It’s light like a powder, but provides superb coverage like a liquid. The color match is great for my skin, and the formula is non-irritating on my sensitive skin. I used this on my wedding day too. Highly recommend- it is a bit pricey, but it’s a higher quality product.
Emily F.
Midland
This is a fantastic powder! It is light but covers so much better than anything else I have used! It never looks caked on even if you use it with a liquid foundation! Great color and wear!
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
The only luxury brand I own honestly, but it’s definitely nice. It’s scented nicely and coverage is pretty good. This is the lightest shade, but it’s still a little yellow for me so I was a little disappointed. The sponge that it comes with is useless and I threw it out so I just use a regular powder foundation brush.
Sherry S.
Ashtabula , OH
Just tried Dior Diorskin Forever Extreme Control Perfect Matte Powder Makeup
I am in love. This powder glides on with no cake feeling. It gives my face a flawless look. It is just a bit pricey but it is worth every cent. This powder doesn't even smear on my turtleneck shirts like most press powders do. If you try this, you will never go back. Attached is a photo on myself, my 75 year old mother and my two daughters . We are all wearing the same Christian Dior Powder and look how great it makes us all look!!
Abraham V.
Forney
Get perfect, 16-hour foundation coverage and broad spectrum SPF 35 protection from day to evening. This foundation leaves a luminous matte finish, flawless correction, and exceptional comfort. It's enriched with Poreless Effect skin care essence, leaving the skin's texture looking more refined with each wear.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
My go-to powder foundation for when I want a full coverage look that doesn’t budge. I believe my color in this is a 20 or 21 and I typically wear between an NW 20-NW 25 in MAC for reference. I always use this powder on top of foundation, although it also works well alone, I just prefer to set other products with it. It is a full coverage, matte finish, and literally keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. No oily breakthrough, no shiny t-zone. It is worth every penny!!
Morgan K.
I wasn't crazy about this powder. This was very expensive and didn't seem to blend into my skin well. I tried using the applicator sponge and also a foundation brush. After several tries I gave up. I wouldn't recommend it because there are other nicer ones out there. The scent wasn't great either. I heard Dior has nice scented products but this wasn't special.
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
Does this powder look cakey?
Tina K.
Holden , La.
What kind of skin would go with this product?
Drew C.
Does this clog pores?
Maria U.
Vancouver
I've been wanting to try this but I always have a hard time finding my shade in powders. How is the colour selection?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?

Amazon