BY DIOR

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control ensures absolute complexion control. This new compact foundation minimizes shine & the appearance of pores and helps to perfect the skin deeply with all day wear and no compromise on comfort. The skin is instantly mattified and day after day pores become less visible.

MAKEUP FINISH

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control has an Extra Matte finish and delivers medium to high coverage.

APPLICATION TIPS

Diorskin Forever Extreme Control can be used on its own in the morning after skincare, or as a perfecting touch-up throughout the day. For more intense coverage it can also be used as a finishing touch after Diorskin Forever Fluid Foundation.

Apply in small amounts with the sponge applicator, blending thoroughly from the center of the face outwards. For even greater perfection and blur, apply Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer before applying Forever Extreme Control.

Peter Philips's advice:
"I particularly like to use this compact for touch ups, or to apply a very fine layer over the entire face in the morning."

Formula

On contact with the skin, ultra-absorbent powders help attenuate any shine for a flawless, extra-matte finish. Thanks to their extremely fine texture and long-wearing ability, they enable impeccable wear without compromising comfort. The "Poreless Effect" skincare essence helps to perfect the skin deeply, making it look more beautiful every day, as though rebalanced.

Buy on Sephora*
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Review for: Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Matte Powder Foundation 022 Cameo .35 oz/ 9.9 g more...
I love this foundation. It’s light like a powder, but provides superb coverage like a liquid. The color match is great for my skin, and the formula is non-irritating on my sensitive skin. I used this on my wedding day too. Highly recommend- it is a bit pricey, but it’s a higher quality product.
Emily F.
Midland
Review for: Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Matte Powder Foundation 040 Honey Beige .35 oz/ 9.9 g more...
This is a fantastic powder! It is light but covers so much better than anything else I have used! It never looks caked on even if you use it with a liquid foundation! Great color and wear!
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
Review for: Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Matte Powder Foundation 010 Ivory .35 oz/ 9.9 g more...
The only luxury brand I own honestly, but it’s definitely nice. It’s scented nicely and coverage is pretty good. This is the lightest shade, but it’s still a little yellow for me so I was a little disappointed. The sponge that it comes with is useless and I threw it out so I just use a regular powder foundation brush.
Abraham V.
Forney
Review for: Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Matte Powder Foundation 030 Medium Beige .35 oz/ 9.9 g more...
Get perfect, 16-hour foundation coverage and broad spectrum SPF 35 protection from day to evening. This foundation leaves a luminous matte finish, flawless correction, and exceptional comfort. It's enriched with Poreless Effect skin care essence, leaving the skin's texture looking more refined with each wear.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
It's difficult to find powder foundations these days, I love the Dior powder foundation because honey beige is such a good color match for my skin, unfortunately, there is a scent... I do not like scented makeup on my face, this is an indication of alcohol, which causes drying and wrinkles.
Anastasiya A.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Matte Powder Foundation 060 Light Mocha .35 oz/ 9.9 g more...
I've been using this compact for years. I have tried many other compacts from other brands like Chanel and Mac but this one has been the best so far. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!!!
Elena S.
Redmond, OR
Very good product. I think it's an easy application especially for starters. It's good for both types of skin. It has a natural finish. It covers great you can build it up. It is lightweight. I would recommend to others.
Brenda A.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Matte Powder Foundation 050 Dark Beige .35 oz/ 9.9 g more...
I liked it but it didnt give me the coverage i desired, so I often use it when i wsnt a more natural look and dont want to wear heavy makeup! Other than that i liked it but for the price i dint think inwould
Buy again!
Maria S.
Hereford , TX
Review for: Dior Diorskin Forever Perfect Matte Powder Foundation 032 Rosy Beige .35 oz/ 9.9 g more...
This powder is really helpful when it comes to hitting my dark under eyes and it helps with my oily face easy to apply on my face it's very useful to me I have nothing bad to say about this product I love it
Lisa G.
Pensacola
Love this powder foundation! I like to try new products so I always venture out but none of them compare so I keep coming back to the. Doesn't make my skin look flaky