Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
The essential first step to a high-perfection complexion, Diorskin Forever & Ever Wear Extreme Perfection & Hold Makeup Base enhances foundation application and improves its hold. Its fluid, non-oily texture blends seamlessly to ensure instant optimal correction of the complexion while holding polymers optimize the foundation's adherence. With each application, the Poreless Effect skincare ingredient helps refine the skin's texture. Brand: Dior. Style Name: Dior 'Diorskin Forever & Ever Wear' Extreme Perfection & Hold Makeup Base SPF 20. Style Number: 5066415.
Photos (3)
Gwynedolyn P.
Gwynedolyn P.
Union City, CA
Jan. 5, 2017, 5:58 p.m.
Review for: Dior 'Diorskin Forever & Ever Wear' Extreme Perfection & Hold Makeup Base SPF 20
This was a spectacular find!! My skin is oily combo especially my T-zone. My face foundation looks smooth with this primer. It's a pretty small bottle for the price but the quality is amazing! I use this primer when I know I'll be out all day because it helps keep my makeup in place & stays all day! I apply this primer using a beauty blender but your hands work just a great.
Tesia K.
Tesia K.
Los Angeles, CA
A little bit pricey but honestly one of the best primers I've ever used.
I have dry skin and this feels kind of mattifying and powdery but it didn't dry out my skin too badly and it made my light application of makeup last ALL DAY. I do recommend moisturizer beforegand if you have dry skin but honestly such a good product. Highly highly recommended
Megan L.
Megan L.
Windham, CT
Hands down the best primer I've ever used. I'm a pastry chef so it's hard to find anything that lasts up the extreme heat I put my face through on the daily. This product never slides off the face. Hold in place all days long. It's great for extreme cold as well as extreme heat. My all time fav product!
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
South Gate, CA
I first got this product as a sample from sephora along with the foundation and i absolutely loved it. I had to purchase the full size product. It feels so smooth and powdery but is a creamy product. Very mattyfying. I have oily skin so this is great for me and really does last all day.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Akron , NY
This primer is amazing! Paired with the Dior foundation it lasts all day! It gives such a smooth finish and it helps keep my oily skin under control for the whole day. It works great with other foundations also, anything from drugstore to high end
Frederica G.
Frederica G.
My new favorite primer! Creamy, blends in well and allows my foundation to glide right over it. My skin is given a beautiful soft focus effect and it allows my foundation to last even longer. Pricey, but worth every penny.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Oct. 24, 2016, 3:58 p.m.
This primer is perfect, especially when used with the foundation. It melts into your skin, blends perfectly, not tacky. Literally, getting what you pay for. It's PERFECTION in a bottle.
Deni M.
Deni M.
Overland Park, KS
Dec. 13, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
This is a MUST HAVE product! Especially during this holiday season! With all the family/office events you have to have that makeup on fleek and this primer definitely does!
Sasha P.
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Love this primer I tried it on for the first time and it is amazing it leaves ur foundation on for up to 16 hours and my face still looks flawless I love it!!!!
Rana A.
Rana A.
Jeddah
June 16, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
OMG have I been searching for a good primer for years until I found this! I have a difficult skin, combination, oily, dry, and sensitive. This is what I have been looking for. Got this from Sephora a couple of months ago. I'm so happy of the texture and how the foundation looks after applying it.
This foundation can also be used for oily skin? There are very good reviews
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton woods, NH
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Does this work well with oily skin?
Arnelle S.
Arnelle S.
College Park, MD
How is this foundation on oily skin? Will it clog my pores??
This foundation can also be used for oily skin? There are very good reviews