BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

• How long will this canister last you? Brush or beauty blender? Wh...1 Answers
  • What's the best way to apply this foundation?4 Answers
  • Does anyone have experience with Dior air flash f...Be the first to answer!
Shawna A.
Shawna A.
Bradenton, FL
There's a lot of hype around this foundation and I can def see why. It applies beautifully, has good coverage, and I could see it working well for a variety of skin tones. And yes, it's expensive. It's a luxury item and the formulation and technology behind it is really unique and I feel it delivers on what it claims to do. I usually will combine it or layer it with other foundations bc I have an oily skin type, especially in my t-zone and it works better for me. This way, I'm able to get the beautiful finish it provides, but have something a little more mattifying and long-wearing in my t-zone. It just makes your skin look air-brushed! I don't find it difficult or messy to apply either. I usually spray lightly on the outsides of my face or the areas I want to apply it, or I just spray it on to my foundation brush then buff it in. Either way works well and looks beautiful. I don't think this is a ridiculous price point for a luxury foundation and I believe you get a little over 2 ounces of product which is over twice the amount of standard foundations so I think you get value for your dollar. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it transfers like a mofo on me! If I wear sunglasses, or hug someone it will wipe off completely so that's kind of a pain. But it wears and photographs beautifully so I still love and recommend it.
Shellie J.
Shellie J.
Dickinson, TX
I'm in love with this foundation! I'm already a huge Dior fan so when one of my gf's mentioned she used the Airflash foundation and recommended I try it, i was up for it! I love the fresh-faced airbrushed look of this foundation! You can shake then spray directly onto your face but I've found the best coverage when I spray it on my Dior foundation brush and then apply to my face. My skin is dry and I have a few noticeable fine lines around my mouth so it's important that my foundation doesn't settle into them. This has buildable coverage. It's a medium coverage foundation but can be applied heavier if needed. It leaves my skin dewy and with a healthy glow. I use my concealer under my eyes on top of the foundation as a brightener and I love the combo! This is by far my magic and most fav foundation for a flawless complexion! Ps it's very light. Not heavy at all...weightless.
Hayden S.
Hayden S.
This is still my absolute favorite flawless finish foundation ! I will say yes it has a slightly steep price tag however if you are careful as I am with mine it can and will last you a good four months .
I spray mine directly on my face , overtop of my concealer because this foundation is super coverage and then set it lightly with a powder for the day. It's very beautiful and looks like your skin but better coverage . I use shade 100 .
I'm very pale as you can see in my profile photo . I workout in this work in this and it stays put even overnight sometimes when I work the night shift .
This is the best coverage foundation I have found so far and I have tried many to date .
I purchase this through Sephora as I enjoy shopping with this company but it can also be purchased directly from Dior also online .
It costs approximately 62.00 per can and contains 2.3 ounces.
It is truly a good deal for the amount of use you get out of product the coverage and the flawless finish and compliments you will receive are priceless .
Cassy T.
Cassy T.
This foundation is hands down the best I have ever used! I wanted to write a review after reading through some of the others. The lower star rating complaints were mainly too oily or too dry of skin not working well with the product. So my suggestion, if you use the right primer and finishing powder for your skin, I truly believe you will absolutely love this product! (I use Smashbox oil free primer and Make Up Forever HD finishing powder and have combination oily and dry skin). This foundation should be sprayed on a quality foundation brush also. It gives amazing build-able coverage. I get SO many compliments on my skin when I am wearing this foundation, and I have never been one to have great skin. I debated on giving it 4 stars only because of their color selection. I believe they don't have enough colors to match everyone's skin. They have added some, but I think it's still lacking a bit. That, and the price is a bit high for how long it lasts. I use about one bottle a month.
Annie M.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Expensive but worth it!!! The only reason I did not give this product 5 starts was because they only have like 5 shades which is absurd. This is a game changer though I mean WOW it does not even feel like you're wearing foundation. It works with my skin when it is dry, oily and normal. The coverage is so build-able or just a light spray if your skin in clear. There is never a time when I can not wear this, well accept when I'm pale because the lightest shade is way too dark for me....if you're looking to treat yourself this is worth it.
Annie A.
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
There's so much buzz on this foundation all over social media and with celebrity makeup artists. It makes you look airbrushed. It applies beautifully, has great coverage, is buildable, and blending it is effortless. Yes, it's expensive but it's worth it because the formulation and technology create just the most lightweight feeling and really natural looking skin. It doesn't look overdone. It just makes you look like you are blessed with great skin. I personally blend it in with a flat top duo fiber brush and it blends like magic. it makes you look so flawless and beautiful.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this foundation so much. It is a bit on the pricey side. I use it for whenever I have special occasions or weddings/parties to attend. I absolutely love it! It is a spray foundation. It makes you look like you are glowing!! So amazing for taking pictures. It does the perfect job at covering my blemishes and imperfections. I would definitely 100% recommend it and repurchase it again.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
This was used when I had my makeup done for my engagement photos. I really liked how light this felt and how pigmented it turned out to be. Just be careful when you set it though, I would recommend trying to set it with powder before using a setting spray to avoid the foundation settling into lines (especially if you're smiling a lot!)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
As much as I love this foundation in shade 200, it does leave residue on my hair. Even when I use water to get it off it doesn't really come off. You have to make sure to be careful and wear a towel on your head when using. Overall amazing and so easy to use. I can't even begin how life changing it is. I can spray and use a damp beauty blender to finish it. Easy before work or if you're running late.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
I really like this foundation. I have been told that it can run out easily but I think it's because people spray more product than needed. I spray the product on the back of my hand and then grab the product with a brush and apply it that way. Spraying the product directly to your face is messy and gives less coverage in my experience. The finish is beautiful!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Kitchener , ON
What's the best way to apply this foundation?
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Dowelltown, TN
Every one is saying this is a bit pricy, how much does it actually cost?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this better than the sephora airbrush foundation or does it work the same?
Ana K N.
Ana K N.
Oneonta, AL
Is this product as good as people talk about it?
Iris P.
Iris P.
Bronx
is it better than the sephora aerosol can?