BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Dana D.
Waverly
I was so excited to receive this product because I had been wanting to try it out for a while now. I was hesitant because of the hefty price tag for an aerosol spray can I figured you would not get much product for the money. I finally took the plunge and bought the Dior foundation and my first try I used a regular (high end) foundation brush that works flawlessly with all my other foundations but I found that although when I first touched the brush to my skin I saw product but as I blended I feel like it just disappeared. After playing around with applications and probably wasting more product that I wanted to I finally found a method that works. I use a duo fiber stippling brush and just spray the very tips of the fiber hairs and then apply to the skin. I found that spraying on my fingers and applying to my face work well also but that is a method I am not willing to do. I have asked friends and they use a beauty blender after spraying the product directly on the sponge. Hopefully I can figure out the perfect way to apply this foundation and get the results everyone else seems to get because the product itself is very lightweight the coverage is there just figuring out how to get it there is the problem which is why I’m giving it 3 stars based on the actual product itself. Hopefully after wasting basically the whole can of foundation trying to find a way to apply this to where I can get the AirBrush results I’ve seen others achieve I can finally fall in love with this product like I had hoped to in the first place.
Shawna A.
Bradenton, FL
There's a lot of hype around this foundation and I can def see why. It applies beautifully, has good coverage, and I could see it working well for a variety of skin tones. And yes, it's expensive. It's a luxury item and the formulation and technology behind it is really unique and I feel it delivers on what it claims to do. I usually will combine it or layer it with other foundations bc I have an oily skin type, especially in my t-zone and it works better for me. This way, I'm able to get the beautiful finish it provides, but have something a little more mattifying and long-wearing in my t-zone. It just makes your skin look air-brushed! I don't find it difficult or messy to apply either. I usually spray lightly on the outsides of my face or the areas I want to apply it, or I just spray it on to my foundation brush then buff it in. Either way works well and looks beautiful. I don't think this is a ridiculous price point for a luxury foundation and I believe you get a little over 2 ounces of product which is over twice the amount of standard foundations so I think you get value for your dollar. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it transfers like a mofo on me! If I wear sunglasses, or hug someone it will wipe off completely so that's kind of a pain. But it wears and photographs beautifully so I still love and recommend it.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
This made me love make up even more. Before this I never wanted to wear any foundation because they would just sit weird on my dry patches and sink in to my fine lines. But holyyyyy mollyyyyy this guy... I don't even have words to describe how good this is. Is it pricey? Yes. Is is worth it? Yes! If if knew how good this was I'd pay ever more.
Dior you killed it, just take my money
Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
There's so much buzz on this foundation all over social media and with celebrity makeup artists. It makes you look airbrushed. It applies beautifully, has great coverage, is buildable, and blending it is effortless. Yes, it's expensive but it's worth it because the formulation and technology create just the most lightweight feeling and really natural looking skin. It doesn't look overdone. It just makes you look like you are blessed with great skin. I personally blend it in with a flat top duo fiber brush and it blends like magic. it makes you look so flawless and beautiful.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this foundation so much. It is a bit on the pricey side. I use it for whenever I have special occasions or weddings/parties to attend. I absolutely love it! It is a spray foundation. It makes you look like you are glowing!! So amazing for taking pictures. It does the perfect job at covering my blemishes and imperfections. I would definitely 100% recommend it and repurchase it again.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
As much as I love this foundation in shade 200, it does leave residue on my hair. Even when I use water to get it off it doesn't really come off. You have to make sure to be careful and wear a towel on your head when using. Overall amazing and so easy to use. I can't even begin how life changing it is. I can spray and use a damp beauty blender to finish it. Easy before work or if you're running late.
Paige S.
Louisville, KY
If you're a full coverage queen, the Dior Air Flash foundation is for you. The foundation is so easy to apply and does not go on streaky. It blends so easily using either a brush or a beauty blender. The Air Flash leaves your skin looking flawless. It is like Photoshop in a bottle. I am in love with the foundation because it does not settle in creases and it provides an absolutely stunning finish.
Anastasiya A.
The color is on point. I match PERFECTLY with Sand 301. But I am still not sure if this is MY foundation. The spray is a great concept but of course the result is awful if you just spray it on your face. I typically spray on my beauty blender and apply or spray a bit on the face and then spread it with the blender.
Susu S.
Like my holy grail event and photography foundation ! If I only could go with one it would be this . This is amazing and super smooth and matte when u set it down it's more satin before that . But it's flawless looking especially over texture or any fine lines ! I love this and it has more full coverage then u would think if u spray it in those areas ! I use this with a wet beauty blender and it looks gorgeous on skin .
Marsha W.
Mabank
This is my absolute most favorite foundation.  It's easy to apply and the most beautiful airbrush finish is what it delivers.  I'm amazed how it just melts into your skin to give you the most beautiful finish and it doesn't look like makeup it looks like your skin.  Truly a must have.  Give it a try you won't be sorry.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
What's the best way to apply this foundation?
Brittney M.
Dowelltown, TN
Every one is saying this is a bit pricy, how much does it actually cost?
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I have watched Manny for a while on YouTube I'm still not sure if this will cover my acne and look as flawless as it claims?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this better than the sephora airbrush foundation or does it work the same?
Katie W.
Boston, MA
How long will this canister last you? Brush or beauty blender? What type of finish is it?