BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

• Should I buy this or Dior perfect foundation? Help!1 Answers
  • What's the best way to apply this foundation?5 Answers
Carrie L.
st Louis
I tried this today and let me first tell you I haven’t worn foundation in years, over 5. I saw several reviews and tutorials on the web that made me think I would hate this. They applied in a way that it looks like a mask which is why I hate foundation. I sprayed a small amt onto the brush and used a stippling method to apply over my face and than used a circular motion to blend. A little goes a long way! I really like it but will probably only use it for special occasions and at night. The big downside is the price as it is over $60 but I’ll probably keep buying it because the coverage is perfect and buildable but doesn’t give you that cakey look. Be careful when applying, Remember you can always add more but it’s too expensive to have to blend most of it off in order to make it look natural.

Excuse some of the flaking on my skin, I’m only a few days out of a TCA peel so it’s a bit patchy because of that.
Dana D.
Waverly
I was so excited to receive this product because I had been wanting to try it out for a while now. I was hesitant because of the hefty price tag for an aerosol spray can I figured you would not get much product for the money. I finally took the plunge and bought the Dior foundation and my first try I used a regular (high end) foundation brush that works flawlessly with all my other foundations but I found that although when I first touched the brush to my skin I saw product but as I blended I feel like it just disappeared. After playing around with applications and probably wasting more product that I wanted to I finally found a method that works. I use a duo fiber stippling brush and just spray the very tips of the fiber hairs and then apply to the skin. I found that spraying on my fingers and applying to my face work well also but that is a method I am not willing to do. I have asked friends and they use a beauty blender after spraying the product directly on the sponge. Hopefully I can figure out the perfect way to apply this foundation and get the results everyone else seems to get because the product itself is very lightweight the coverage is there just figuring out how to get it there is the problem which is why I’m giving it 3 stars based on the actual product itself. Hopefully after wasting basically the whole can of foundation trying to find a way to apply this to where I can get the AirBrush results I’ve seen others achieve I can finally fall in love with this product like I had hoped to in the first place.
Beka H.
Haysville
I use Dior Forever on an almost daily basis, I was super excited to try this product when I first recieved it. However, I did not end up as pleased as I would of liked to be. I feel like I wasted more of the foundation than I go use of it. Also, I wasnt a huge fan of the coverage that this gave me. In the end I used it as more of a topper than I did an actual foundation. When I layer this foundation I get more of an all over coverage which I prefer. Christian Dior never seems to let me down in the sensitive skin department. I have super dry skin so this making me oily was never a concern. The product never left my skin red nor did it seem to cause more breakouts. I would consider purchasing this again.
Tia C.
Morehead Ky
I am wearing the Dior Airflash foundation. I absolutely love it. It is ultra lightweight and gives you an airbrushed effect. It is a buildable foundation as well. The product has mother of pearl pigments that even skin tone and improve fine lines leaving your skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend this product. I like to apply it using my beauty blender instead of spraying directly on my face. Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation
Jenny J.
Bayside, NY
I was really looking forward to use this product.but I feel like it’s not worth the money,no matter how I spray it.some of the product will be wasted.in the picture you can see that it’s all over my hand. Also I have problems skin,acne scars and redness.i have to apply the product at lease 2 times in order to cover everything. If you have flawless skin you can give it a try but i only had it not even a month yet,it’s running out already.
latosha b.
New Kensington, PA
I like this product. Even though it is a bit pricey, it is the only foundation that I will use! This product is lightweight and blends well. I got my makeup done at Macy's and fell in love with this product! I spray a little on my brush and blend it in! a little goes a long way for me!
Sydney S.
I bought this out of curiosity more than anything but WOW am I in love! I have dry skin and I apply this with a damp beauty blender and it’s beautiful full coverage and stays all day. A little goes a long way so this canister should last a long time. There is a slight perfume smell but it doesn’t bother me too much personally.
Zariah S.
I actually really like this foundation, I just have one major problem I want to say right now: the shade! the shade range sucks. I brought 301 and it is slightly too light, I am able to pull it off I bronze up  but for the price I don't want a foundation that I have to put a lot of work into making sure I don't leave my house looking like a ghost. the shade 400 is too deep for shade reference I am a nc345 in mac, Stromboli in Nars, YSL bd40/45.
Now what I like: This looks so flawless but natural at the same time on the skin. It last so long. I have oily skin and this looked great and somehow controlled my oils for hours I was shocked, I didn't expect this foundation to be good with oily skin and it was.
Kary S.
LOVE this foundation! It is definitely on the higher end but it is so worth it, in my opinion. it makes my skin look natural and feels comfortable to wear. It lasts a while, and it is buildable coverage! Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
I purchased this product at Sephora on a whim; I was looking to try something new that had a pretty finish. I can honestly say I love this product! The application is easy and it has a beautiful finish that makes your skin glow. I like to use it for special occasions because of the flawless finish that it has. #GiftCrush
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
What's the best way to apply this foundation?
Brittney M.
Dowelltown, TN
Every one is saying this is a bit pricy, how much does it actually cost?
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
I have watched Manny for a while on YouTube I'm still not sure if this will cover my acne and look as flawless as it claims?
Iris P.
Bronx
is it better than the sephora aerosol can?
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this better than the sephora airbrush foundation or does it work the same?