Dior Diorskin Airflash Matte Touch uploaded by Marjan S.Dior Diorskin Airflash Matte Touch uploaded by Soraida C.Dior Diorskin Airflash Matte Touch uploaded by Joanna C.

BY DIOR #78 in Setting Spray

Inspired by backstage makeup techniques, Diorskin Airflash Matte Touch airy powder wraps the complexion in a uniquely soft veil that sets the makeup. As light as a breeze, this ultra-fine formula in a universal shade adapts to all skin tones and blends with the skin for perfectly sheer coverage. Your complexion is intantly flawless with a spectacular finish, utter perfection. Apply over Diorskin Airflash foundation or for touch-ups to the T-zone during the day.

Application Tips:

2 possible application techniques:
- directly on the face, for a light, even finish
- on the Backstage Professional Finish Light Coverage Powder Brush N°14, for more targeted results in mattifying touch-ups on the areas concerned Precautions: vigorously shake product for 5 seconds before each use. When applying directly to the face, hold the bottle at a distance of 20 cm, keeping your eyes closed and protecting hair and clothing if necessary.

Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this foundation so much. My make up artist use this on me for an event that I had, and I fell in love exclamation it made my face look flawless. The price is a little steep, but it is worth it for those nights out or special occasions. I am going to purchase one for myself. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
One of the best foundations on the market hands down. I don't spray it directly on the face but instead on to my brush. It works amazing and has a beautiful coverage. You won't be disappointed with this product. Looks flawless and feels fabulous on the skin.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I love this foundation so much. It made my skin look airbrushed I got compliments daily even wen my skin was really bad. I will say though that for the price it will not last you a whole year without you running out. I went through one in 4 months. and 60 dollars is kinda a lot. It adds up after a while.
Gianna M.
Jacksonville, FL
If you're willing to pay $60+, this is the best foundation on the market. The foundation literally comes out as a spray, so it looks fresh, dewey, and light on the skin. The product easily blend with the skin and never looks cakey- this is the most natural looking foundation I have ever tried. 4 stars only due to the fact it does not last that long, with the high price point- this is not an everyday foundation
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
I love this it gives you a nice light to full coverage look.  this is beautiful over my Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick.  It just gives me the best finish.
Emily K.
hamburg, NY
I'm not to sure how else to say it... But I LOVE Dior! Unfortunately, the majority of their skincare and foundation I can't use because it makes me break out but not this product! This product is a long-lasting powder finishing spray is formulated to give you that perfect matte finish, use under or over foundation. The ultrafine mist is designed to set your makeup all day with a velvety matte finish so you look great through the whole day! Sadly, I believe this product has been discontinued :(
Courtney H.
Orlando, FL
I have used Dior air flash foundation for years, and I absolutely love the air flash matte touche as a way to finish off my foundation. Easy to use, and the can lasts a long time. Ideal for all skin types in my option, as I have combination skin. I get so many complaints on my skin when I use this product.
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
Bought this after watching a review on youtube. So of course had to buy it. My skin is combination so I got the Matte finish. It took some work to figure out how to use it with a brush. I ended up using an oval dupe for #artisbrushes. It left my skin looking fantastic. Would Highly recommend it.
Gretchen S.
Marietta, GA
If you have never tried Dior Airflash then you need to run to the store right now and get some. This foundation can give you light to full coverage with an amazing finish. It truley gives you an airbrushed finsh. Yes it is expenisive but it is worth the price.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
So as a foundation I love using this on clients. It's so beautiful on the skin. I don't like that it is so incredibly messy. Spraying it on a sponge, brush, or even directly on the face, this stuff goes absolutely everywhere.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
This looks very interesting. is this a new product? I have seen air flash in the peachy bottle are they the same or one matte one illuminated
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
How long does this last compared to regular foundation? Will I have to repurchase much more often?
Christine R.
North Tonawanda, NY
I have combination skin - oily and dry will this product help with the oil but affect my dryness?
Jamie W.
I have read on the Dior website that this product is mainly designed to set make up, Has anyone tried using it alone? Thanks.
Anna K.
Norwood, MA
I was looking to buy this but I was wondering how good is the coverage?