Dior Diorskin Airflash CC Primer uploaded by Cypruss K.Dior Diorskin Airflash CC Primer uploaded by Crystal R.

BY DIOR

Dior creates a range of expert products with a micro-diffusion system to recreate the magic and perfection of backstage complexions in a flash. The micronized texture of DIORSKIN AIRFLASH CC PRIMER prepares and instantly enhances the complexion. In one incredibly easy step, its skincare formula, enriched with an energizing mix of minerals and hyaluronic acid, revives and refreshes the skin. The Photo-Smart Pigments™ at the heart of this formula help boost the complexion’s radiance. Subtly dosed, this collection of multi-coloured pigments corrects colour imperfections and bathes the complexion in a halo of pure light. Day after day, smoothed and plumped, the skin enjoys new-found freshness. To be applied on its own to refresh tired skin with a natural glow, or under your foundation to optimize radiance and hold. Suitable for all skin tones.

Formula:

The Photo-Smart Pigments™ at the heart of this formula help boost the complexion’s radiance. Subtly dosed, this collection of multi-coloured pigments corrects colour imperfections and amplify skin’s natural light and radiance.
Day after day, smoothed and plumped, the skin enjoys new-found freshness.

Application TIps:

Always shake vigorously for 5 seconds before use.

1. For application directly on the face: hold the bottle at a distance of 20 cm, close your eyes, protect your hair and clothes if need be, then press the nozzle.
Ingenious and magic, this backstage application technique is easy for a perfect complexion!
2. You can also spray the product directly into the palm of your hand at a distance of around ten cm, and then apply to the face tapping gently.

• "
    one of my absolute favorite primers of all time! lays beautifully on the skin, hydrates and brightens without causing my combo skin to become oily. love how it feels!!! i would definitely recommend spraying this onto a brush to buff onto the skin versus spraying directly on the face - you waste a ton of product that way! " in 4 reviews
paige l.
cooperstown
Did an amazing job under my foundation! It covered the redness in my cheeks very well. And keeps my foundation locked in place the whole day. I also love that it sprays on, it makes it sooo much easier to apply! I would 100% recommend this product❤️
Crystal R.
I am not going to lie I've become a Dior girl and when the AirFlash products came out o was beyond curious. Now because I'm a weird shade Sephora matched me to a way off color so I went and got matched at a Big Name Department store. This is always fun because it's a full makeover by someone who knows the brand but don't buy everything or spend more than you can. Their job is to sale you EVERYTHING regardless if you really need it. The make up artist used 3 Flash products and while it makes a pretty picture it's not a 9-5 look unless you're a makeup artist or have 3 hours you get ready. The one Dior Air Flash that, anyone can use and lay down is the CC Primer!! It's light but really helps even out your skin and NO you don't have to use Dior after. You can spray and let it sit or to make it last longer give a CLEAN brush a few sprays and apply to skin. Another important lesson I learned from the makeup artist is giving each product time to do it's job. Dior Airflash CC is a great primer for anyone but especially if you're fair skinned like me. Dior Diorskin Airflash CC Primer The photos is
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
I have tried a few primers and haven't loved one as much as this one! I use the Dior Airflash foundation, so it's pretty amazing that I can use both of their products in conjunction. I have dry skin and it definitely provides me with that extra moisture that I need. It's easy to apply! It's a little expensive but worth it to get a flawless look. It also lasts quite awhile as a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lynn B.
This is a great product under liquid foundation. The Dior rep said to spray on a foundation brush and apply to skin. You do this several times. You waste less product vs spraying directly on your skin. I then use the same brush to apply liquid foundation. I use it once a day. The can doesn’t last along time, but it’s more than two months.
Maria O.
Sephora Favorites Trending: Beauty's Most Coveted I love the primer super soft it leaves your skin so soft and I love you so much I wish I never ran out of it I love you so much please send it to me
Thamiris M.
Somerset, NJ
As all Dior products, this one is the best option for who likes make up!!!!! It's good for all kinds os skin and it's incomparable with others brands!!! He cover the dark spots and give you a bright skin!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like it and recommend
Holly C.
Depew, NY
One of my absolute favorite primers of all time! Lays beautifully on the skin, hydrates and brightens without causing my combo skin to become oily. Love how it feels!!! I would definitely recommend spraying this onto a brush to buff onto the skin versus spraying directly on the face - you waste a ton of product that way! Overall definitely a splurge - and worth it! I would say the only downside is I wish it lasted longer. If I use every day a bottle lasts me about 1-1.5 months.
Maranda B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this stuff! It smells incredible, a little goes a long way, and it's just overall amazing. I have combination skin, and I'm extremely pale, and it works wonders. It's kind of pricey, but it's SO worth it. When any of my clients come to me for a CC primer recommendation, this is ALWAYS the one I tell them to get/I use on them.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Went to Nordstrom's in search of new makeup and the makeup artist used this on my skin before using foundation. The foundation went on so smoothly and didn't clog pores all because of this stuff! I also didn't have the settling that I usually experience in my forehead wrinkles.
Anuhea C.
Kapaa, HI
I can gladly say that i've been using this product for about five or six months now, i have oily skin and my mom has dry skin and it has the same impact, compared to other primers i've used in the past it's also a moisturizer help with my pores, i plan on continuing to use this product
Madeline M.
This primer or Mac?????
Jackie R.
Calgary
I NEED THIS. Anyone from Canada know if our sephoras sell
Sarah R.
Adoro o produto, ja usei e recomendo!
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
I have discoloration in some areas of my face and I have drier skin. Would this work for me? In fixing those problematic areas. Also, what's the best way to apply this? Just spraying it directly on my face?
Does it really work Cus $50 is a lot of money on something that you don't know anything about. Who's tryed this? And what Can you tell me about it?