BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

The ultra-glamorous catwalk eye makeup that lengthens, thickens, and curves lashes to the nth degree - now in a waterproof version that holds its own when you swim, splash, or even shed a few tears.

Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara, I received a sample of it years ago and I've been addicted ever since. The brush makes my lashes nice and full and dark and the waterproof version stays on until I take it off at night, no flaking or smearing! I can't even count the number of tubes I've bought of this one over the years. I do wish it had the fun floral scent of the regular version, but not a big deal. Definitely worth the price!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I have very straight and medium length eyelashes. So I need a mascara that holds the curl throughout the day after I curl my eyelashes. This does exactly that. It's a bit pricey but totally worth it. They also have a Dior eyelash primer which I use before-> let it dry-> curl my eyelashes -> Use this mascara. It holds the curl the ENTIRE day and it's super easy to take off with a little eye make up remover.
dina c.
dina c.
Staten Island, NY
This was at sephora as their number 1 selling mascara so i figured i should try it. boy was i disappointed! it was pricey but i dealt with that. when i used it for the first time it wasn't as smooth as i thought it would be, it didn't do anything for my lashes. after a week or so it got clumpy and i had to throw it out. sorry dior i won't be purchasing again!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely LOVE Diorshow. I always go for the waterproof (especially in the summer when I might be near a pool). It is BY FAR the best mascara I've ever used (and I've tried a LOT). I recommend to anyone looking to add volume and length. I have used this product for over 5 years, and will definitely continue to do so!
Denise T.
Denise T.
I don't really buy high end mascaras, but when I do it's always Diorshow. Both the original and waterproof formula is amazing. It makes my lashes have so much volume and it doesn't clump up. The fact I have short lashes and it makes it look really long is such a great quality I look for in mascaras.
lily S.
lily S.
The Diorshow Mascara worked fairly well, it was long lasting and glides onto your lashes very smoothly. My complaint would be that it has a bit more of a gummy texture a bit clumpier than I had expected, other than that I did enjoy and if you like the thicker lash look than this is what you need!
Marquis N.
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
this really is worth the five star but i'm giving it only 4 because of the brush size. The mascara is literally one of the most beautiful effects on the lashes, but the brush is very big if you have smaller eyes. the formula is great and the packaging is just a really beautiful thing to look at.
Shakyra M.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this mascara for a few months and I liked it but I preferred to try something else. the package was simple and pretty. I bought this product at Sephora. I would not recommend this product to anyone because you could get something cheaper for better.
Kirby M.
Kirby M.
Eugene, OR
Looked great the first couple of times, but turned hard and clumpy in the bottle within a week or so, despite never "pumping" the wand and forcing air into the tube, or leaving the cap off. I can get better results from a drugstore mascara.
Lexis J.
Lexis J.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my holy grail go to mascara !!!! It gives me volume while giving me thickness to my top and bottom lashes! When it's time for the mascara to come off, I use my facial cleanser and it comes right off! One of my faves!