MakeupEye MakeupMascaraDior
Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black

Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black

by Dior

The runway mascara with "lash-extension" volume, in a Waterproof version.
Diorshow teams the legendary power of its XXL brush with an incredibly buildable cream formula for adjustable professional volume that is nothing short of spectacular.
The result: custom volume that mirrors the effect of professional lash extensions used Backstage.

Finish:

Custom volume, gradual progression from natural to show-stopping.

Application Tips:

Apply in a zigzag and add coats to build volume gradually.

Applicator:

XXL brush inspired by the secrets of Backstage makeup artists.

Formula:

Its incredibly buildable Waterproof cream formula delivers adjustable professional volume that is nothing short of spectacular.

Gibt die Probe davon?
Does anyone have trouble keeping this mascara from running? Help: I don’t want panda eyes!!
Isn’t this Diorshow mascara the best invention of mankind?
Start your review of Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,014 reviews
Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black uploaded by Letty S.
This product is very good because it gives lashes more length with only one to two coats and it dries fast and If you want your lashes to look longer but don't need to add too much anyway excellent and easy to apply for either a daytime or dramatic evening ,effect. highly recommend.
Sienna M.
Youngstown, NY
Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black uploaded by Sienna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mascara paired with the do you your lash primer. Using both a primer and this mascara make for a natural look and easy to take off and put on. I would totally recommend this product to family and friends!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black uploaded by Cherie S.
Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far the last mascara I'll ever buy. It creates amazing volume without clumping. Lengthens and enhances eyes. Layer for stunning false lash look. The level of waterproofing is by far the best I've come across. One tube is only about $24.50 and will last nearly 6 month. #1 highly recommend to all.
Stephanie M.
Winchester, CA
Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is super duper good! I love it. I’ve bought it plenty of times already and I’ll buy it again :) #itsourparty
marytere R.
Irving, TX
I love not fall with water and lasts all day, it is also quite durable trea how much the product is good. leaves a beautiful look
Ava Y.
San Antonio, TX
Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black uploaded by Ava Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
UPDATE: the transfer is from my Sephora eyeliner and NOT from the mascara!!! Thus, I have bumped up the review from 3 to 5. With some time, I can easily see this becoming my holy grail!! I do recommend because I like how it both separates my lashes and creates some volume. No spidery looks over here! Not a good picture but you can see how badly this mascara transferred on me! Really disappointed because I like the wand and how it looks initially... it just doesn’t stand the test of time. And it’s not even summer, so I’m not sweating practically at all! Wouldn’t recommend because I don’t find it to be worth the price
Christina C.
My favorite mascara. It has intense color that lasts all day. Gives great volume and the waterproof version is awesome! I always get lots of compliments wearing this. I love this mascara!
Ari G.
Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black uploaded by Ari G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
As far as waterproof goes this mascara it’s REALLY waterproof. I don’t think I’ve seen much of the drama with the volume of my lashes as I expected but it’s a good mascara and does what it’s supposed to do. Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara - 090 Catwalk Black
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I am super picky about mascara and this is one of my faves. I like how not too much product gets on the brush. It is not clumping. My lashes look long and amazing
Nikki B.
The Woodlands, TX
One of my go tos! I love the formulation in this mascara! It adds length like no other! And is great as waterproof.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julia A.
il y a un an
Elham R. il y a un an
It lasts long and give the kashes volum and length. I really liked it the only problem for me was that it wasn't waterproof and it didn't dry after putting it on.