BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior mascara - Christian Dior DiorShow Unlimited Backstage Makeup Ultra-Lengthening Curving Mascara 698 Chesnut. How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved.

• How does this compare to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara?2 Answers
Dior Diorshow Unlimited Mascara
  • "Always use this mascara for those nights I want to add some drama to my look. This mascara never fails to add volume and length. The only room for improvement I would think it needs is the price, but, of course that is to be expected of great quality. Yes, I would recommend. " in 15 reviews
  • "Awesome mascara! Lifts, separates, and curls your lashes within a couple of strokes. You will not even need falsies! " in 6 reviews
  • "Dior mascaras are really good and so is there white primer. They work like the Lancome mascaras and will leave your lashes looking full and are very long lasting. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants a high quality mascara from this brand." in 4 reviews
Tiffany B.
davison
Not even going to lie I love love love this product. I got a sample in my allure box but I will probably never buy it because it’s so expensive and not a huge fan of the brush. The formula is great though.
Jamie B.
Lowell
Love this mascara! It always makes my lashes look great and stays put all day. The only thing i wish is that i had waterproof. Hopefully thats the same formula. Worth the $30
Jill G.
Its ok. I love the Dior makeup products so much so I was a little disappointed with this mascara because it doesnt give that much length or volume. I usually use it on top of another mascara at night or during the day because its nice for a day time casual look.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love the product in this but I don’t like the brush. I love the brush in the travel size of this because it gives my lashes volume without making them stick together and look clumpy. The travel size is better
Sarah G.
This is a expensive mascara but oh so great. A nice big applicator. Very buildable. Does not flake through out the day. Makes my blue eyes pop. I’ll definitely be replacing it when I run out
Amber L.
Langhorne
I always receive so many compliments when I use this mascara. People will ask if my eyelashes are real! My eyelashes are not the fullest or longest but this mascara makes them appear that they are! Love this mascara.
Janeen R.
This is my favorite mascara! It makes my lashes look so beautiful and thick! I naturally have long lashes, but I always look for a mascara that will give me great volume. I love to have the fake eyelash look. This is also the darkest mascara I have ever used...a true black. If you're interested in creating a fake lash look, after you apply the mascara and are completely finished, take a spoolie and run it through the tips of your eyelashes. This makes the tips look feathery light, just like fake eyelashes!
Erica S.
I love love love this product! I have several different mascaras and this is my favorite next to MAC zoom lash! I wear this every single day because it does not clump like zoom lash does, yet it gives a really long, volumptious look to your lashes! I picked this up at Ulta and have been so pleased that I will repurchases when I run out. It does not dry out, lasts all day, and even has a nice smell to it! The bottle is simple yet classy, and looks great on my makeup stand! Would recommend!
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This really makes your lashes look very long but not much volume. Very easy and light formula doesn't weight your eyelashes down. I use it once in a while but definitely not as much as my other mascaras. I got this as a gift from a friend I'll probably re purchase for when I am doing a lighter more natural make up look
Brandy O.
Hazard, KY
I tried this as a sample, I was not impressed. I wanted to really like it and often found it has such positive reviews. I much prefer Tarts Tartiest Mascara. This came as a sample from Sephora and I would not purchase this as I think there are many other mascara much better.
Racheal W.
How does this compare to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara?