BY DIOR

Description:
Creates Instant Volume With The Simple Power Of A Squeeze. By Pumping The Soft Tube, You Generously Coat The Brush And Soften The Creamy, Rich Mascara Formula Inside For A Perfect, Fresh Application, Every Time.  The Special Bounce-effect Brush Features Ultra-supple Bristles That Load Lashes In A Single Sweep, Creating Daring, Pumped-up Volume Without Clumping.  This Is Lash Volume Pushed To The Extreme.

"The Idea Was To Make The Impossible, Possible—to Create Very Thick Lashes Without Clumping, As I Can Do Backstage. By Pumping, You Soften The Formula And Get A Creamy Volumizing Effect That Creates Really Rich Lashes."
Peter Philips, Creative And Image Director For Dior Makeup

Make-up Finish:
Volume Is 100%* More Pumped For Lashes That Look Seductive And Extravagant.

*instrumental Tests On 16 Subjects (Bare Lashes Vs. Application)

Application Tips:
To Apply, Remember Pump, Then Volume. First, Pump: Squeeze The Tube 2-3 Times To Soften And Warm The Mascara, And To Fully Load The Brush. Next, Volume: Apply The Mascara By Zigzagging The Brush Over The Lashes, Making Sure To Cover Them From Root To Tip.
For Xxl Volume Start With Diorshow Maximizer 3d Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer.

Applicator:
The Elastomeric Brush Is Rigid Enough To Style Lashes With No Clumping - But Has A "Bounce Effect" To Deliver A Lush, Full, Xxl Lash Look.  Fullness With Definition - It's The Best Of Both Worlds.

Formula:
The Volumizing Formula Features Elastic Bouncy Powders™ Resulting In A Uniquely Creamy, Dense Texture That Lasts From The First To Last Application.

• es recistente al agua ? y que hay de la efevtivid... Be the first to answer!
  • Does the pump add air to the mascara, thus dry it out faster?1 Answers
  • Is it really worth $30? Does it clump? Does it add volume to your...1 Answers
Brenda G.
This mascara gives me incredible length and volume! It’s one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used. Two coats and I’m ready to go. My lashes are long but thin and straight. This product makes it look like I’m wearing falsies. I absolutely love it and will be buying it again. I highly recommend it!
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I do enjoy that this mascara gives my lashes volume and length, and I love that it doesn't take that many coats for the full affect. My only problem with it is that sometimes it does flake off into my eye but only occasionally, it's a great mascara and I would repurchase it.
Chelsea P.
Pittsburgh
Pump n Volume is Exactly what this mascara does! LADIES LADIES LADIES PLEASE BUY THIS MASCARA. I will honestly never buy another type beside this one right here. And please trust me i am not just saying this, it is awesome stuff! Almost like you put false lashes on but so amazing. DIOR please send me a life time supply!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
This is in my top 5 favorite high end mascaras. The squeze tube is really cleaver. Often when doing makeup back stage you warm the mascara. This design makes it easy to do so everyday. It take's some getting use to. Builds beautiful long, volumized lashes.
Jolie C.
['Alpharetta', 'GA'], GA
literally the best mascara on the planet. I’ve never seen my lashes at such a high volume and length and not flake off all day! I thought it was kind of gimmicky at first but trust me it’ll be the best thing ever.
Michelle Z.
Middle Village
I believe this is the #1 best mascara out there right now. Gives your lashes such volume and length you won’t even have to put any falsies on. The price of the product is amazing i recommend to everyone!
Alex G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
100% worth the price. I would recommend this to any girl who is looking for a black mascara to add volume, and to maximize lash appearance. I have worn Diorshow Mascara for 3+ years and I will never go back. Pair this with the primer, and you'll be set! I'm allergic to the adhesive of false lashes, so in order to be in love with my lashes Diorshow has been the only product i've been in love with.
Maria M.
The mascara gives volume and length to the eyelashes without clumping. Gives you a natural long looking lash. It can get a little messy if there’s too much product on the wand. Chic packaging, black with Dior logo.
Kierstin M.
Ames
I LOVED this product and made my eyelashes look SO GOOD but ... only for about 2 weeks. It’s waits a lot of product by squeezing because puts an excessive amount of mascara on the lashes! But if you have the the need for dramatic lashes then this is for you! Dior Diorshow Pump'N'Volume Mascara
Mariah M.
My holy grail ride or die. This is a very black very long lasting mascara that lengthens, lifts, and thickens my lashes. It doesn’t flake or run and lasts all day long.
tiffany w.
Havana, IL
is this worth the money?
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Does this mascara flake off a lot? I've been having that problem with my mascaras lately.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
Is this better than Two-faced Better Than Sex Mascara?
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
I've read some reviews from Sephora saying this mascara is actually leaving lashes clumpy. Probably because of all the product that comes out of the tube. Is this true?
Wanda R.
Does it apply thick ? And runs easily?