BY DIOR

Description:
Creates Instant Volume With The Simple Power Of A Squeeze. By Pumping The Soft Tube, You Generously Coat The Brush And Soften The Creamy, Rich Mascara Formula Inside For A Perfect, Fresh Application, Every Time.  The Special Bounce-effect Brush Features Ultra-supple Bristles That Load Lashes In A Single Sweep, Creating Daring, Pumped-up Volume Without Clumping.  This Is Lash Volume Pushed To The Extreme.

"The Idea Was To Make The Impossible, Possible—to Create Very Thick Lashes Without Clumping, As I Can Do Backstage. By Pumping, You Soften The Formula And Get A Creamy Volumizing Effect That Creates Really Rich Lashes."
Peter Philips, Creative And Image Director For Dior Makeup

Make-up Finish:
Volume Is 100%* More Pumped For Lashes That Look Seductive And Extravagant.

*instrumental Tests On 16 Subjects (Bare Lashes Vs. Application)

Application Tips:
To Apply, Remember Pump, Then Volume. First, Pump: Squeeze The Tube 2-3 Times To Soften And Warm The Mascara, And To Fully Load The Brush. Next, Volume: Apply The Mascara By Zigzagging The Brush Over The Lashes, Making Sure To Cover Them From Root To Tip.
For Xxl Volume Start With Diorshow Maximizer 3d Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer.

Applicator:
The Elastomeric Brush Is Rigid Enough To Style Lashes With No Clumping - But Has A "Bounce Effect" To Deliver A Lush, Full, Xxl Lash Look.  Fullness With Definition - It's The Best Of Both Worlds.

Formula:
The Volumizing Formula Features Elastic Bouncy Powders™ Resulting In A Uniquely Creamy, Dense Texture That Lasts From The First To Last Application.

Dior Diorshow Pump'N'Volume Instant Volume Squeezable Mascara
  • "My go too mascara never clumps up amazing volume the top favorite from Dior you would not go wrong with this" in 83 reviews
  • "I love this mascara it is really good!!!! It is really easy to apply or use!!!!!! It's very long lasting as well" in 20 reviews
  • "This mascara lengthens and thickens your lashes without making it look clumpy its solo good defenitely recomend this mascara" in 19 reviews
Valerie M.
Alexandria
I was browsing makeup at Sephora, my friend and I both tried this on and each ended up buying it!  Adds a ton of volume and length.  It looked like I had put on fake lashes. Because it is a bit  heavy, I usually use this when going out but go for something lighter on work days. I also recommend using an eyelash comb to tidy it up as it does go on rather thick.
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
Like it because it makes my already long lashes look like falsies (darker and even longer) but it runs like crazy. I never squeeze the tube because the wand already has a lot of product on it. It also goes on thick and can be clumpy so you have to use a comb to fix. Overall, I wouldn’t buy again.
Brenda G.
This mascara gives me incredible length and volume! It’s one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used. Two coats and I’m ready to go. My lashes are long but thin and straight. This product makes it look like I’m wearing falsies. I absolutely love it and will be buying it again. I highly recommend it!
Chelsea P.
Pittsburgh
Pump n Volume is Exactly what this mascara does! LADIES LADIES LADIES PLEASE BUY THIS MASCARA. I will honestly never buy another type beside this one right here. And please trust me i am not just saying this, it is awesome stuff! Almost like you put false lashes on but so amazing. DIOR please send me a life time supply!
Katelyn B.
Richmond, KY
Great mascara, but I do recommend trying before buying the application is a unique application and wand. You do have the option to squeeze once- three times depending on the volume you want to achieve. Also I would say not to go over three applications to avoid clumping and flaking.
Meredith H.
New York
This product is great for adding volume rather than length. I always pair it with a lengthening mascara to achieve perfect lashes! My eye color is brown but I always wear black mascara. I will continue to purchase this product.
Simona T.
Brooklyn, NY
I wasn't a huge fan of this mascara. I didn't think it was worth the money or did anything a drugstore mascara couldnt do. There was fallout and it felt runny. I wouldnt recommend it to friends. Not their best mascara.
Danne H.
I really like the way this mascara looks and applies. It holds up well thought the day. However, I hesitate to give it a 5 because since Ive been using it I have noticed I am losing more lashes than normal upon cleansing at night.
Ianina R.
Tampa
I love the volume effect it creates, eyelashes look very long and beautiful but I’m not happy to pay 30$ every 2 (!!!) weeks, because this mascara dries super fast, I’ve never experienced smth like this. And I’m talking about 5-6 I bought, one by one
Cullen B.
Eugene, OR
I love how this mascara smells like roses. This mascara also opens up my eyes because my eyelashes look so bold. Great application! The price is steep but I think it’s worth it. I purchase this every 6 weeks!
tiffany w.
HAVANA, IL
is this worth the money?
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Does this mascara flake off a lot? I've been having that problem with my mascaras lately.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
Is this better than Two-faced Better Than Sex Mascara?
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I've read some reviews from Sephora saying this mascara is actually leaving lashes clumpy. Probably because of all the product that comes out of the tube. Is this true?
Wanda R.
Does it apply thick ? And runs easily?